Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    forget I said anything if you didn't figure it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    what if its optional?

- - - Updated - - -

OT: they turned jaina into a pile of crap, but i adore her art.

i hope they intend to fix her somehow.
    and no, dreadlord jai'nathras isnt a solution.
    Still quit. It makes no sense that horde would help her. At all.

And I agree dreadlord would be a poor solution, she's already on the path to becoming a villain without third party help, they just need to keep pushing her towards that point. No need for old god and legion crap. Though I would accept it over letting her live.

A way to make both parties happy would be to make it a personal choice. Kill her in your game and she's dead forever, let her be redeemed and she's redeemed etc...

I'd kill her every time obviously.

Kinda confused. OK, Jaina indicates Kul Tiras. But what would Kul Tiras indicate? Because I'm not sure why Kul Tiras out of all places should be the focus of a possible South Seas expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is a perfect time for them to give Jaina a complete new wardrobe makeover. While I like her old school look, if we are doing Kul Tiras and South Seas, I would want her to look more Kul Tirasian.

Hopefully Blizzard ignores the people butthurt Jaina is rightfully distrustful of a faction and keeps her as the flawed protagonist she's been. There's absolutely no way she'd be a villain, doing so would ruin her worse than BC and Legion "ruined" Illidan.
    Obviously a character that wanted to destroy the Horde after the war was already won, contrary to her own previous claims (made when she actually expressed mere distrust of the Horde), completely dropped out of a fight against the Legion just because she was democratically outvoted over the issue of the Horde, broke state neutrality, committed ethnic cleansing and attempted a genocide has no way to ever become a villain. Never change Krazy, never change. Also, gotta lol at you of all people calling others butthurt. To quote you, irony implosion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

post above me is the reason why I think that (not trying to insult anyone ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Still quit. It makes no sense that horde would help her. At all.

And I agree dreadlord would be a poor solution, she's already on the path to becoming a villain without third party help, they just need to keep pushing her towards that point. No need for old god and legion crap. Though I would accept it over letting her live.

A way to make both parties happy would be to make it a personal choice. Kill her in your game and she's dead forever, let her be redeemed and she's redeemed etc...

I'd kill her every time obviously.
    What makes no sense is for the horde and alliance to keep bickering like angry toddlers when the planet is sieged by world-ending threats yearly. It took less than that for their respective factions to be founded in the first place.

Sayeth wat? That cannot be. This is just your butthurt talking
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is a perfect time for them to give Jaina a complete new wardrobe makeover. While I like her old school look, if we are doing Kul Tiras and South Seas, I would want her to look more Kul Tirasian.

Hopefully Blizzard ignores the people butthurt Jaina is rightfully distrustful of a faction and keeps her as the flawed protagonist she's been. There's absolutely no way she'd be a villain, doing so would ruin her worse than BC and Legion "ruined" Illidan.
    eh I think she is already ruined.

I remember the days before WoW when Jaina was a cool character where people didn't call her bitch and all that stuff they are doing right now.

WoW was crap to its most iconic characters (Jaina, Malfurion, Tyrande, Illidan etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What makes no sense is for the horde and alliance to keep bickering like angry toddlers when the planet is sieged by world-ending threats yearly. It took less than that for their respective factions to be founded in the first place.
    "Threats". Hardly, the only foe we haven't beaten with utter, laughable ease is eachother. We could have a fourth war raging on, millions dying and we'd still kill the void lords and Sargeras.

you literally make no sense recently.

and with no sense i mean jason elvel of nonsense.
    Damn, that's harsh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Obviously a character that wanted to destroy the Horde after the war was already won, contrary to her own previous claims (made when she actually expressed mere distrust of the Horde), completely dropped out of a fight against the Legion just because she was democratically outvoted over the issue of the Horde, broke state neutrality, committed ethnic cleansing and attempted a genocide has no way to ever become a villain. Never change Krazy, never change. Also, gotta lol at you of all people calling others butthurt. To quote you, irony implosion.
    This is a thread about Jaina tho, not Sylvanas

Damn, that's harsh.
    I survived

This gives me hope that they've had a plan for her character during this long time she's been MIA. I imagine she will be very much involved going forward if they felt that including her in the current expansion was too much spotlight.

Seeing this simple picture of her with blues, yellows, and that classic Warcraft sky in the background reminds me of vanilla wow. Here's hoping that it's foreshadowing a more down to earth story going forward rather than the Final Fantasy Dragon Ball Z stuff we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    When did Sylvanas want to destroy the Horde after the war was already won, contrary to her previous claims (or in general)? Because Jaina did so at the end of SoO, despite telling Lor'themar in 5.2 that her target is Garrosh.

When did Sylvanas completely drop out of the fight against the Legion just because she was democratically outvoted over the issue of the Horde (or in general)? Because Jaina did so after Sunreavers were readmitted into Dalaran.

When did Sylvanas break state neutrality? Because Jaina did so in 5.1 when she aided Darnassus against the Horde.

When did Sylvanas commit ethnic cleansing? Because Jaina did so in 5.1 during the Purge of Dalaran.

When did Sylvanas attempt a genocide? Because Jaina did so in Tides of War.

You tried to sound witty, yet the end result was a crock of shit.

its useless man.

every thread that has Jaina, it will involve Sylvanas.

every thread with Sylvanas will involve Jaina.

to hell with that, this thread will turn into Alliance vs Horde discussion all over again.

its an never ending cycle just like Ragnarok in Thor comics.

10+ Year Old Account
    You tried to sound witty, yet the end result was a crock of shit.
    Well yeah, When you just post a wall of headcannon, The reality of the situation can get a bit warped...

"Threats". Hardly, the only foe we haven't beaten with utter, laughable ease is eachother. We could have a fourth war raging on, millions dying and we'd still kill the void lords and Sargeras.
    Gameplay=/=Lore, we had a few thousands/millions noname fodder soldiers with families killed. Which in gameplay means nothing indeed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh its coming

we've survived many sylvanas name mentions.

one more or less will not break our will.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh its coming
    It is so hard to resist tho, They get so pissy

we've survived many sylvanas name mentions.

one more or less will not break our will.
    Ik but its getting tiresome.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so hard to resist tho, They get so pissy
    hehe but be gentle