Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    Does in NO way mean to destroy
    "To take apart; to disassemble; to take to pieces. "
    It's not "destroy" if you believe "destroy" equates to genocide/absolute extermination. But "dismantling a faction" pretty much means destroying it, especially since that would have required further fighting and bloodshed.

What the fuck dude? You gonna blame her for telling the truth now??
    Yep, problem is that even when Garrosh was brought down Jaina proved that peace was the least of her concerns. She definitely held a certain stance and then quickly backflipped from it.

she protected one of her Allies' cities
    Did not break neutrality
    Pick one.

Garrosh destroyed her City, She wanted to destroy his.. tit for tat
    Even Garrosh didn't have genocide in mind though. Jaina definetely held such goal in mind (driven by fresh raging feelings heightened by arcane radiation, that's worth saying, but there's no doubt Jaina in that occasion literally wanted to eradicate the orcish race, children included).

you mongoloid piece of filth
    I'm afraid that's infraction worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    before Legion was released, she hated on Sylvanas, Lich King and Illidan.

she was even drawing some pictures of them on how they look in a bad way.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, that's sad,

which is why I want this Ally vs Horde to end.
    And why I want it to become the main focus.

Bads will die no matter what. War? Peace? What does it matter? You know who really destroys cities? Who really invades zones? Who really is a threat? The enemy faction. Alliance vs Horde is the core of the game's lore. These big bads they keep making up don't matter, they're just there to go on the expansion box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Hmmm, who's that? Are they the poster that made some weird claims about Yogg Saron (and Olg Gods in general) and had him as their avatar?
    She was cancer incarnate. Had a few favorites and few disliked characters, defending the first and hating the second in such a passionate, rude yet barely coherent way that I probably never seen again ever.

And no, I believe that's Howling Wind (who became Night Wind) the guy obsessed with that statement about C'Thun not being at full strength and shit.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    And why I want it to become the main focus.

Bads will die no matter what. War? Peace? What does it matter? You know who really destroys cities? Who really invades zones? Who really is a threat? The enemy faction. Alliance vs Horde is the core of the game's lore. These big bads they keep making up don't matter, they're just there to go on the expansion box.
    hehe then Alliance vs Horde arcs would last for 30 years.

at least this way WoW will end faster.

and its getting boring.

same old shit.

this guy crossed my border so I killed him, war issues.

this guy looked at me the wrong way so I killed him, the war issues.

etc.

not literally but you get the point.

just look at the threads.

is that normal my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    She was cancer incarnate. Had a few favorites and few disliked characters, defending the first and hating the second in such a passionate, rude yet barely coherent way that I probably never seen again ever.
    which is why she needs to be back

Totally not synonyms of destroy. Wait, dismantle already lists destroy as a synonym... And you're conveniently ignoring that the Horde would obviously resist forcible dismantling, leading to further war.

What the fuck dude? You gonna blame her for telling the truth now??
    Where did I blame her for that? Alas, this is nothing more than a dishonest deflection because even you can't claim with straight face this doesn't support what I said anymore.

Yup, A warning because she does not trust the horde and belive they will betray the Kirion Tor before she leaves to god knows where.. But you know what she does not do while being away?? Fighting the Horde, Which Sylvanas is doing all over the Broken Isle, so you know, By not being here, Jaina is doing more for the war effort then Sylvanas
    She doesn't fight the Horde? Good for her. Now quote me saying anything about her fighting the Horde in context of this point. Oh, wait, no such thing exists. Because this is yet another deflection. As is the point about Sylvanas fighting the Alliance (in a war Alliance started, no less). And apparently Sylvanas sending Forsaken after one of the Pillars of Creation is her doing less than Jaina who does nothing. Your deflections are weak as fuck.

Oh SHIT she protected one of her Allies' cities, What a fucking bitch, Did not break neutrality just by teleporting a item through Dala tho, the portals are there for a reason
    Yes, she protected an Alliance city in fight against the Horde while the factions were at war. This already is a breach of neutrality no matter how hard you flail otherwise. But as she said so herself, she personally captured and/or killed (depending on what her traps did) Horde soldiers.

And she does, She puts them in Jail.. Veeresa is the crazy bitch doing the killing
    Try Following Jaina during the event and you will notice she only attacks back when attacked first
    And? Her intent was removal of Sunreavers from the city. That's textbook ethnic cleansing. Are you under the impression that she needed to kill them for it to be ethnic cleansing? I mean, you already showed you don't use the words you argue about, so this is an open possibility. Also, Jaina killed Aethas' guards not only before she resolved to actually remove Sunreavers by force, but before she even said anything. Also, Jaina was the one who let Vereesa loose on the city and as such is responsible for Vereesa's actions.

Garrosh destroyed her City, She wanted to destroy his.. tit for tat
    And? Does that change the fact she wanted to eradicate as many Orcs as possible? No, it does not. Yet another shit deflection on your part. Try to at least diversify your dishonesty, because this is getting boring. And unlike Garrosh, she wanted to target civilians as well, even orphans. Garrosh on the other hand didn't kill civilians in Theramore.

You did not prove anything you mongoloid piece of filth, like i said in the first post you are just full of headcannon shit
    1\10 for making me reply tho
    Ah, ad hominem. That proves your point Your constant deflections, goalpost moves and misrepresentation of not just the lore, but the very words that are being used totally proves your high-ground here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    HvA can't be the sole focus of the story ever, this isn't game of thrones. Hell, not even game of thrones is like that, The Night King and the whitewalkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    HvA can't be the sole focus of the story ever, this isn't game of thrones. Hell, not even game of thrones is like that, The Night King and the whitewalkers.
    If anything GoTs sells the same exact rhetoric "we need to put greviances aside and unite against the greater enemy of all or we'll succumb otherwise" through Jon's mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not "destroy" if you believe "destroy" equates to genocide/absolute extermination. But "dismantling a faction" pretty much means destroying it, especially since that would have required further fighting and bloodshed.
    You forgot a direct quote or a link to were she says destroy, Oh right! Cause you do not have one.. Cause she said dismantle

Yep, problem is that even when Garrosh was brought down Jaina proved that peace was the least of her concerns. She definitely held a certain stance and then quickly backflipped from it.
    Again going by the assumption that dismantling mean to just burn it to the fucking ground.. Which it does not

Pick one.
    Why? Jaina is obviously Alliance, Always was, When you click her she even says "For the Alliance", She just kept Dalaran as neutral as possible

Even Garrosh didn't have genocide in mind though. Jaina definetely held such goal in mind (driven by fresh raging feelings heightened by arcane radiation, that's worth saying, but there's no doubt Jaina in that occasion literally wanted to eradicate the orcish race, children included).
    A broken woman with absolutetly nothing left to lose and who are high as fuck on Arcane Energies.. Yeah sure it was drastic but when being compared to Arthas she did step down

Completetly worth it

before Legion was released, she hated on Sylvanas, Lich King and Illidan.

she was even drawing some pictures of them on how they look in a bad way.
    Hmm, the picture thing rings a bell but, to paraphrase a Polish saying to fit the context of the bells, I'm not sure in which church.

Why though :3 The only reason this may look like flaming is because @Avar ize's high ground here is so monumental it touched the Sun and caught aflame.

And no, I believe that's Howling Wind (who became Night Wind) the guy obsessed with that statement about C'Thun not being at full strength and shit.
    Ah, yeah, my bad.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    hehe then Alliance vs Horde arcs would last for 30 years.

at least this way WoW will end faster.

and its getting boring.

same old shit.

this guy crossed my border so I killed him, war issues.

this guy looked at me the wrong way so I killed him, the war issues.

etc.

not literally but you get the point.

just look at the threads.

is that normal my friend

- - - Updated - - -

which is why she needs to be back
    I know it'd last forever, always has. But at least the actions of the horde and alliance matter a little bit. Theramoore destroyed. The most ballsy move blizzard did, taking away a faction minor city. Nothing any of the bads did affected the world in quite the same way, except maybe deathwing, who died at the height of the faction war.

Blizzard can't write decent big bads, not since Warcraft 3. There's no sacrifice to win, there's no unrecoverable loss, the dead don't stay fucking dead.

They'll milk WoW dry for the next few decades either way, might as well do something a little more interesting than intergalactic threats every two years.

Also, the more I look at this picture, the more wrong it feels. Her chin and cheeks are totally off there <.<

EDIT: But maybe it's Old God-influenced shape-shifting, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I know it'd last forever, always has. But at least the actions of the horde and alliance matter a little bit. Theramoore destroyed. The most ballsy move blizzard did, taking away a faction minor city. Nothing any of the bads did affected the world in quite the same way, except maybe deathwing, who died at the height of the faction war.

Blizzard can't write decent big bads, not since Warcraft 3. There's no sacrifice to win, there's no unrecoverable loss, the dead don't stay fucking dead.

They'll milk WoW dry for the next few decades either way, might as well do something a little more interesting than intergalactic threats every two years.
    yeah, it almost seems like a filler.

back during WC3, Archimonde and the Burning Legion were real deals.

even the Night Elves had to use everything and sacrifice their immortality just to beat that guy with the help of everyone.

currently, its just Oh we fight Archimonde. No big deal, give us a few lore characters and we win.

ridiculous.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-05 at 12:29 AM.

You forgot a direct quote or a link to were she says destroy, Oh right! Cause you do not have one.. Cause she said dismantle
    http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/dismantle Also still ignoring that something like this would have to be forcibly imposed upon the Horde through military conflict.

Again going by the assumption that dismantling mean to just burn it to the fucking ground.. Which it does not
    You sure read the previous paragraph of what you just replied to very intensively.

Why? Jaina is obviously Alliance, Always was, When you click her she even says "For the Alliance", She just kept Dalaran as neutral as possible
    She was a leader of a neutral state. As per earlier in 5.1 chain: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_Fate_of_Dalaran

A broken woman with absolutetly nothing left to lose and who are high as fuck on Arcane Energies.. Yeah sure it was drastic but when being compared to Arthas she did step down
    Hence "attempted". Whoa.

Completetly worth it
    If your desire was to expose yourself as someone that can't ever be taken seriously and who crushes down in a tantrum like Trump on Twitter whenever cornered with the fact that you may be wrong and that even all your deflections can't cover that, I agree. You achieved that goal in 500%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Ah, ad hominem. That proves your point Your constant deflections, goalpost moves and misrepresentation of not just the lore, but the very words that are being used totally proves your high-ground here.
    Kinda cute how you still try to defend yourself with a giant wall of text with headcannon and assumptions, Where the only solid thing you still got going is "she killed 2 random sunreaver guards" real fucking cute...

yeah, it almost seems like a filler.

back during WC3, Archimonde and the Burning Legion were real deals.

even the Night Elves had to use everything and sacrifice their immortality just to beat that guy with the help of everyone.

currently, its just Oh we fight Archimonde. No big deal, give us a few lore characters and we win.

ridiculous.
    It's almost as if a major loss in an mmo is somewhat impossible when you have a fanbase that is as insane as wow fanbase is.

Kinda cute how you still try to defend yourself with a giant wall of text with headcannon and assumptions, Where the only solid thing you still got going is "she killed 2 random sunreaver guards" real fucking cute...
    Ah, so you realized going point by point exposed the total bankruptcy of your points and you're back to "if I quote just a snippet and make a one-liner I think sounds witty, maybe people won't realize that I pulled the claims about what I'm quoting out of my ass".

Also lel, "just killed two Sunreaver guards". Way to ignore her wanting to remove Sunreavers from teh city by force like the paragon of honesty that you are. "A purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas" What's that? Oh, right, ethnic cleansing.

Also, if less than 20 lines of text separated in multiple short paragraphs constitutes a wall of text for you, I don't know what to tell you. But "cute" doesn't pop into my mind.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-08-05 at 12:34 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    anyone who thinks that it wouldn't involve years more of warfare is silly.

Yup, A warning because she does not trust the horde and belive they will betray the Kirion Tor before she leaves to god knows where.. But you know what she does not do while being away?? Fighting the Horde, Which Sylvanas is doing all over the Broken Isle, so you know, By not being here, Jaina is doing more for the war effort then Sylvanas
    Sylvanas is fighting the Horde? Also sylvanas has done more than Jaina, who has done literally nothing in legion.

Oh SHIT she protected one of her Allies' cities, What a fucking bitch, Did not break neutrality just by teleporting a item through Dala tho, the portals are there for a reason
    the fact that you cant see that favoring one side over another is not neutrality makes me sad.

You did not prove anything you mongoloid piece of filth, like i said in the first post you are just full of headcannon shit
    1\10 for making me reply tho
    didn't expect much but this is lol.

- - - Updated - - -

So jaina was either a moron or a liar, choose your poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats a point blank lie. 51 secs in.

Last edited by Shampro; 2017-08-05 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well thats a point blank lie. 1:40

You are fake news! Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So jaina was either a moron or a liar, choose your poison.
    Why not both! It's not like it's impossible. *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Dismantle means you're reducing something whole to pieces. That's a valid synonim for which the word "destroy" can be used. If I take your bike and dismantle it I don't think you may call it a bike anymore at that point. If the Alliance dismantled the Horde than the Horde would have ceased to be. That's the exact same as destroying it in English, as long we aim the word destroy at the faction specifically.

Wait, do you honestly believe any blabbering about "peace" can be done when you plan to "dismantle" the rival faction? How do you think that'll gonna be achieved? By asking nicely? Varian outright says he left the Horde as it was to not indulge in further bloodshed. Take the hint.

I hope you understand that such is not the fitting pick for leading a neutral city-state, right? No shit the Purge of Dalaran was handled so unfairly.

I already said in this very thread that I believe both Arthas and Garrosh to be worse persons than her, yes. I was simply pointing out the difference between Garrosh's and Jaina's intents, which surely makes sense as one being direct reaction to the other.

Completetly worth it
    Hey, fair enough.