Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

7.3 basicly a "profession" soft reset. (Argus Spoilers)

So they are removing a lot of 7.2 stuff like 880 Nethershard gear (new currency for 880(BoA) & 910 gear, vendor moved)

850 nethershard gear (BoP tokens), still sold on Broken shore by Warmage Kath'leen

Also a soft "reset" of blood of sargeras, basicly with a new Reagent "Primal Sargerite", also combined with Obliterum to make Primal Obliterum.

New herbs/ore/gems/leather/cloth etc.

Blood of Sargeras vendor likely stays, and can be still used for current materials, not sure if they will add a Primal Sargerite vendor, but that's possible of course.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-03 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    Can you add a Screenshot of what is sold of Vashreen at the Vindicaar? It is only the new 910 gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    So they are removing a lot of 7.2 stuff like Nethershard gear (new currency for 910 gear, vendor moved)
    When you say "remove" in this context, do you mean "replace" or actually removed as in gone from the game and not available at all? There is a difference...

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    When you say "remove" in this context, do you mean "replace" or actually removed as in gone from the game and not available at all? There is a difference...
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...iled-argunite/

Deleted
    So Nethershard gear is not removed. Got it. Thanks.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    So Nethershard gear is not removed. Got it. Thanks.
    850 nethershard Dauntless gear is still for sale on Broken shore from Warmage Kath'leen
    880(BoA), and 910 gear (including type specific relics) use new currency.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-03 at 12:37 PM.

The Thaumaturg on broken shore can be killed or despawn or whatever it was.
    He was absent for several days on Frostwolf-EU a few weeks ago.
    Can be removed. But maybe just dead at the point they checked.

We had it in several addons before that new materials were added which more or less made the old ones useless. Nothing new here.
    But what confuses me is that this always was in the last patch of an addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    850 nethershard Dauntless gear is still for sale on Broken shore

880(BoA), and 910 gear (including type specific relics) use new currency.
    That is why I asked if you meant "replace" instead of "remove" earlier. And you did

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    The Thaumaturg on broken shore can be killed or despawn or whatever it was.
    He was absent for several days on Frostwolf-EU a few weeks ago.
    Can be removed. But maybe just dead at the point they checked.
    Trust me he isn't killed, he's moved to the Vindicaar on PTR.

Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-03 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Can you show the third tab of Vashreen? Does he sell the Nethershard Essence, using Argunite, required for the Crafted Legendaries?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Can you show the third tab of Vashreen? Does he sell the Nethershard Essence, using Argunite, required for the Crafted Legendaries?
    3rd tab just shows 2 more confiscated items, ring and neck, Warmage Kath'leen sells the Nethershard Essence for 8000 nethershards still.

I'm sure invasions and Broken Shore (Sentinax/chests/rares) stay the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    NE has always been sold by Warmage Kath'leen which remains on the Broken Shore. There will most likely be another vendor with either the same essence or a new one, and recipes will change accordingly if so.

Pretty nice that you'll be able to target relic types.

Why is every (major) patch or expansion is a reset -_-

I know it's not something new but it's getting stupid now dontcha guys think?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

They've added stuff in like this on the last patch quite a few times. Like cata epic gems for example. It's so that people don't have everything they need right when the patch drops, making you earn some stuff through time or work.

I think it's always been a good thing.

I like the change, fresh stuff is always good.
    Only want more profession slots on my main chars every time something like this gets added ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post

It's the only way to have new people/casuals be able to catch up (if they want to)

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post

Not in the slightest.

I just would like to confirm one thing... OP said "new herbs" is there going to be new herbs? I think is only ore no?

I am mining/herb atm, if there is new herb I will keep my herb, otherwise I guess I am going to skining or enchant.

There is new herb astral glory, it can be milled for inscription purposes, or used by alchemy to make new, better healthpots and some demonslaying elixir (buff against demons).
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-08-20 at 05:04 PM.