Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It means Jaina will feature in art at blizzcon, nothing more than that.
    Is the theme of the next expansion a reason for that ?
    Possibly, but she is a well-known character and therefore a good candidate for artwork.
    Is she going to be the only character, I can't speak for experience of blizzcon key art - do multiple characters tend to feature ?
    Generally it hints at the next expansion a bit - Arthas, Deathwing, Garrosh, Illidan all having been the representitive for Warcraft.

all turned into have major things to do with the expansion of that year.

I really hope they don't butcher her character making her go "evil".
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Na, just the Jaina book

Maybe also some news about this.

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Who knows, maybe we're going back in time and just sit in an older version of westfall, watch her milk cows on a dead farm.

The only thing that I take from this is that Jaina will play a major role next time around. Nothing else.

Blizzcon 2017: As you know, we plan WoW addons way before they come out. The next addon will feature JAINA! *crowd goes wild* ... who was just QUEEN AZSHARA in disguise! *neckbeards start drooling and imagining fan 'art'* ...who was a DREADLORD all along! *crowd starts peeing their pants, some people faint* ...who is controlled by N'ZOTH. *crowd having seizures, ion hazzikostas now eating their souls*

I know its possible but sometimes it feels like people are grasping at straws with these theories......

Sees picture of dreadlord on twitter.
    "GOING TO NATHREZA FAM!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animaneth View Post
    Christie also wrote Rise of the LK, The Shattering, and Twilight of the Aspects, Tides of War is just one book :P
    Again was merely pointing out, if it's Jaina focused, and Christie recent hire by blizzard. She literally wrote the book on her, so was on about it seems more likely due to the hiring
    Fully aware of her other books

Quote Originally Posted by Animaneth View Post
    I don't know... after all since she was the one who wrote the books where Jaina becomes what is now... I do not have much faith :P
    Which made sense, you would also go through at least a temporally strong hatred against those associated with the person who bombed your homeland. What makes no sense is how she acts again like that in legion AFTER she sort of came to terms with shit in warcrimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Na, just the Jaina book

that comes out august
    blizzcon in november
    so.... why?

Also can anyone tell me why they think jaina is evil right now?
    I have not really gotten to see much reasons as to why other then memes. i would be open to a good debate about it, as i see her reasoning as to how she is now as very rational, yes shes done fucked up things, but she has been broken by putting her trust in the horde time and time again to have them betray her.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-08-04 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Blizzard mentioned Dragons next expansion, that could mean Dragon Isles. Also you have this above the Demon Hunter class hall:

Which clearly shows Kezan on the globe, yet it doesn't appear on the current map of Azeroth.

Continent-size Kul'Tiras doesn't make much sense.
    Broken isles didn't make all that more sense as a continent before its reveal either. I'll grant you the point about Kezan. I seriously hope it's not a "horde starting area" as per the leak.

Also, I understand gameplay wise why they might want to set Kezan farther from the maelstrom, but THAT is gonna need some explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Jaina going mad and creating the "true" alliance. End expansion boss jaina in stormwind keep.
    Under Stormwind

Looking at the new store mount, i'm going to say we will be going to some crazy jungle like place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Kul tiras - Island - Pirates - Trolls - Sea - Naga - Kraken/N'zoth
    yeah, this.

If People would think back at it, Legion HEAVILY hints that the next expac might have some more maritime theme

Aszuna has lot of Naga, true, but there is also again an appearance of Aszhara which we didn't heard anything from since Cata.
    The change of combat to outlaw Rogue was kind of surprising and thematically it's pretty piraty, also out of nowhere the bloodsail buccaneers are aligned to the uncrowned? Suspicious.
    Jaina is missing the whole current expansion
    Datamined Kul Tiras Set
    Anduins current clothes reminds a lot of pirat/navy captains longcoat, and he has literally done nothing this expansion
    The micro holiday thousand boat bash to see how people would react to water based content (but not a second underwater zone)
    In the Tomb of Sargeras the Naga show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Generally it hints at the next expansion a bit - Arthas, Deathwing, Garrosh, Illidan all having been the representitive for Warcraft.

all turned into have major things to do with the expansion of that year.
    It might have hinted, but that doesnt at this point prove anything.
    "generally" is a an interesting choice of word, which means it hasn't consistently been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    yeah, this.

If People would think back at it, Legion HEAVILY hints that the next expac might have some more maritime theme

Aszuna has lot of Naga, true, but there is also again an appearance of Aszhara which we didn't heard anything from since Cata.
    The change of combat to outlaw Rogue was kind of surprising and thematically it's pretty piraty, also out of nowhere the bloodsail buccaneers are aligned to the uncrowned? Suspicious.
    Jaina is missing the whole current expansion
    Datamined Kul Tiras Set
    Anduins current clothes reminds a lot of pirat/navy captains longcoat, and he has literally done nothing this expansion
    The micro holiday thousand boat bash to see how people would react to water based content (but not a second underwater zone)
    In the Tomb of Sargeras the Naga show up again.
    Grasping at straws most of that.

Outlaw rogue - demonology warlocks got meta, and then lost it.
    A class getting a specific theme isn't an argument there.
    Someone being missing is weak at best.
    Kul Tiras Set - that I would say is one of the strongest arguments.
    Anduin's clothes are again what people want to see in them.
    Naga - have had many appearances.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-08-05 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Na, just the Jaina book

Yeah totally unrelated to the Jaina/Kul Tiras expansion (^:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    She will save the alliance in its darkest hours, after Sylvanas and her horde finally set their plans into motion. Current alliance is too naive, too weak. Only Jaina can set things right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Maybe alliance will have their turn of having a faction leader turn evil, I'd love to kill Jaina
    We already had that, in WC3(concluded in WotLK)... each faction has had a leader turn evil once now, Horde had Garrosh, Alliance had Arthas.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-08-05 at 02:58 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    i want islands, kul'tiras, zandalar, dragon island and hopeful ogrezonian, that would be a damn nice expansion

She looks so hot in that poster omg