Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Remember folks, it's only sexual harassment if the guy is ugly and/or poor.

If he's hot and/or rich, it's called confidence!
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But I just demonstrated that staring can be considered harassment in certain circumstances. I never even said I agreed with it, but I did demonstrate that it can be the case.

You even said it:

"Staring is not illegal. Harassment is illegal, and staring can be a form of harassment under certain circumstances. "

That is literally what I'm trying to say.
    Which has nothing to do with what I said. Staring is not illegal. Harassment is illegal, and not all staring is harassment. I can stare at whoever I want and it's not harassment until I do something that is considered harassment.

That's the topic of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Staring is sexual harassment? Some people are totally fucked up in the head.
    Rape is harassment but not fucking staring,it doesnt hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Remember folks, it's only sexual harassment if the guy is ugly and/or poor.

If he's hot and/or rich, it's called confidence!
    Exactly. If the "victim" had the attention of the person she was interested in, then no harm/no foul. If her advertisements draw unwanted attention, then it's a travesty. How dare he check her out?

At some point, women need to accept responsibility for their own actions. If you want to dress like a harlot, then you'll be treated like one.

I mean i think its the same its has been for decades, if you are attractive you can get away with mostly anything, if you are an mmo champ esque wow nerd you cant get away with even a glance in the general direction without rape charges. So pretty much business as usual

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I hope he knows what you feel for him.
    This made my morning.

Good one man. Being sincere

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, usually people won't complain if you take a normal sized piece, but when you drool all over the whole cake and gulp the thing down in one go, you'll be called a glutton. Moderation is the key.

Though I have the feeling this will fall on deaf ears anyway, because of the outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Look, usually people won't complain if you take a normal sized piece, but when you drool all over the whole cake and gulp the thing down in one go, you'll be called a glutton. Moderation is the key.

Though I have the feeling this will fall on deaf ears anyway, because of the outrage!
    Stop making sense Outrage is more important!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Which has nothing to do with what I said. Staring is not illegal. Harassment is illegal, and not all staring is harassment. I can stare at whoever I want and it's not harassment until I do something that is considered harassment.

That's the topic of this thread.
    And the topic of the ruling on what I posted did show that staring can be considered harassment in certain circumstances, which is also the topic of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What about thinking? Do you know what men think when they see a woman licking an ice-cream cone or eating a banana? Is it sexual harassment yet?
    Next, even having sexual feelings for women is sexual harassment.
    Staring is rude, sure. But as harassment, it's going to far to even say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    Next, even having sexual feelings for women is sexual harassment.
    Staring is rude, sure. But as harassment, it's going to far to even say that.
    That is the authoritarian thought police of the regressive left.

Im confused, why are we seeking advice about courting women from liberal men who like cock? They dont know shit about women

This kind of feminist bullshit usually comes from the type of women who is butt ugly and bitter about it, and hasn't got a hope in hell that a guy would stare at her. It's just jelousy maskerading as feminism as most of it is. From my experience, the kind of women that gets stared at usually quite enjoy it, they take it as a bit of a compliment. Especially if you stare at them while they are walking with their boyfriend, they love that lol... but it can get into a fight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    This kind of feminist bullshit usually comes from the type of women who is butt ugly and bitter about it, and hasn't got a hope in hell that a guy would stare at her. It's just jelousy maskerading as feminism as most of it is. From my experience, the kind of women that gets stared at usually quite enjoy it, they take it as a bit of a compliment.
    Ding! Ding! Ding!

The only way these feminist hambeast's can get into the conversation about men leering at women, is if they complain about it seeing it happen towards other women and being jealous.

Same thing with the "rape culture" nonsense. Chicks who can't get fucked, suddenly believe everyone is out to rape them, because men can't control themselves around them.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is crap.

I had one gal make a big deal out of me staring at her.

Guess the twit didn't realize she was standing about a ft away from the most gorgeous 67 GT500 I ever saw.

Just cause my eyes are in your direction does not mean I'm staring at YOU.

Deleted
    Thought crime you say?
    Hum now where have I heard that before ...

7+ Year Old Account
    A real man respects woman. A gentleman doesnt stare at secondary gender attributes as long he isnt invited.
    "Real men" don't get to decide what makes a "real man". Not that you'd know what that is or anything.

The typical forum right wingkin with a hate for feminism neither respects woman, nor would he be even able to articulate properly if he met a woman. And grunting, staring at tits and saying "Me wanna fuck u" is only convincing a very small subset of woman. And it works even less if you are a skinhead with "racism" as tatoo on the forehead and obvious dental problems following a monthly hygiene agenda only.
    "Everyone that disagrees with me belongs to some group that I disagree with!" Grow the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Jesus Christ, this thread is like the thread where people were defending catcalling 9 year olds.
    Really? You're comparing how men choose to position their eyes in public to people cat-calling children? Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    The self-awareness has hit the Earth's core.
    True self-awareness is the realization that some random person you'll never know being "offended" over something as trivial as being stared at is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Correction: it's not always sexual nor harassment.
    Staring could be used as an argument for further actions that result in a harassment charge. But no government has the authority to dictate how your eyes are positioned, or the duration of said position. Bodily autonomy >

While your most annoying job in this forum seems to be to support racist and sexist discussion topics.
    You've already shown you don't understand how either of those words work. Just stop.

And the topic of the ruling on what I posted did show that staring can be considered harassment in certain circumstances, which is also the topic of the thread.
    The staring was part of a continuous series of events that also included unwanted advances and inappropriate language.

The staring was also repeated instances.

Nothing about what you posted had anything to do with what I said and doesn't refute the claim that staring by itself is not harassment
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    The staring was part of a continuous series of events that also included unwanted advances and inappropriate language.

The staring was also repeated instances.

Nothing about what you posted had anything to do with what I said and doesn't refute the claim that staring by itself is not harassment
    You and I are agreeing with each other, that's the funny part. You have stated that staring can be considered harassment.

You and I are agreeing with each other, that's the funny part. You have stated that staring can be considered harassment.
    Sure, it can be in conjunction with other types of behavior that are considered harassment.

The example you cited was repeated instances and occurred after other forms of harassment had already occurred.

You won't find any cases of a person staring at someone being considered harassment because staring at someone is not harassment.