Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mcdonalds has shitty customer service and working customs. Evne the food is disgusting with the fries being the only proper meal. Only times to get the fries properly crisp and good is during traffic hours, where their service is most busy. You'll get the fries right out of the frier.

You literally go to any other fast food chain for better food, with Mcdonalds just being fast and cheaper than others.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The solution is rather simple. If you do not like a product or store/ company, do not use their services or buy their products. Wendy's is not near as good as it use to be when the founder of the chain was still alive. But I still go there on occasion for convenience mainly. McDonald's? I occasionally will have breakfast there, but cannot remember the last time I got anything but their breakfast meals. It is like most things, you generally get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    McDonalds fries have really gone downhill.
    I used to think McDonald's had great fries. When I was 10.

They're bland shoe string fries dipped in salt. Also have been, always will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been able to digest McDonalds since I was 13. When I want a burger, and I don't want to fry one myself, I got to either Culvers or Flamers.

If you want a fast food burger, I think Burger King is where it's at. I confess a certain weakness for the Chicken McNugget, though. I mean, it's all garbage food that ruins your intestines, but sometimes you want a greasy, crappy burger. When you do, the old monarch of hamburger town is vastly superior to McDonald's.

$9 for a Big Mac meal? Damn. I paid that for a meal at Habit Burger yesterday and the burger and fries were fucking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Trolling or not, you can tell a difference in the quality of service and food when you eat at a McDonalds in the city versus the suburbs.

The product is exactly the same, so you tell me, what's the difference?
    There is no difference. I've been to shitty restaurants in both settings. Also decent ones. So, no, you're wrong.

All this talk about hamburgers is making me hungry.That's it I'm going to Five Guys and get me a burger.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Today was the last straw and I have officially added McDonalds to my boycott list. I demand they either increase the quality of staff to make the food properly, or lower their prices. At almost $9.00 for a large Big Mac meal their prices are very close to what you would pay for a cooked to order higher quality (and more substantial meat patty) burger and fries at a diner or pub. The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed. Here are a list of things that happen no matter which McDonalds Ive gone to, that continue even after repeated complaints to management.

Drive Thru is the priority. They couldnt care less about the people inside, as long as they meet that drive thru time goal, often cheating the clock by parking people after they order as well

Undercooking/not cooking food properly in order to rush people through the drive thru or to get them out of the lobby

Putting full to the top baskets of fries and chicken nuggets in the deep fryer which causes them to not cook properly because they are all crammed in. Regulations require baskets to be no more than 30% full. The workers are lazy and dont want to be constantly manning the fryers.

Pulling fries up 20 to 30 seconds early which makes them floppy and not golden brown. (same goes for hash browns in the morning)

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!! This cause the edges/corners to dry out and become nasty. The lazy asses cant even take the time to cover the cheese each time they pull a slice out of the bin

And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!

Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!
    I would like to see the people who work at McDonald's get paid more money. It is pretty frustrating work i can imagine. From a customer point of view, i would rather that places like McDonald's was completely automated with touch screen menus inside and at the drive through. Machines making the meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    All this talk about hamburgers is making me hungry.That's it I'm going to Five Guys and get me a burger.
    Five Guys are monsters! They cook every burger well done. Oh the humanity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    The shake machine usually overheats (and it won't be up until the next day usually) due to too much use on most occasions but you do get some shitheads that would turn it off on purpose because they are short-handed and too busy.

The newer machines they're getting later this year or earlier next year will have less moving parts and thus easier to operate and have up and running much faster.
    Hey thanks for the break down, this is honestly the most honest explanation I have ever heard for the fact their ice cream machine is always down. Thanks again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Agree with the sloppy fries, don't really know what some McD's are thinking when all their fries are consistently like that. And drive thru most of the time a large fry is just a medium in a large container.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Not an issue in Denmark. Then again only White people to hire here.

Infracted - Trolling
    sjw banned you for trolling. are statistics racist? no immigrants at the mcdonalds where i work and the food quality is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

15+ Year Old Account
    The last time i even had mc donalds was my birthday in 2012 and it gave me a tummy ache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Do you really think people in corporate care about workers complaining? That's not really something they deal with.

Robots are cheaper than minimum wage... for the first year... every year after if you take that into account they're extremely extremely cheap... that's all it comes down to.
    That was only part of my argument. Which I took everything into account for anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    A Trumpkin wants people to boycott McDonalds.

Ok, everyone, lets go to McDonalds.

In special considering the fact they dislike Donald Trump.
    You're really fucking vain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You're really fucking vain.
    Considering the whole 'vote Trump to spite the libruhls' attitude a lot of the deplorables have, it's only fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    MacD lost me 20 years ago as a costumer when i got a cheeseburger wich was over an hour old after i asked for no pickles, more onions and the answer was; no pickles ok, more onions not. After that i went for the forst time to Burger King, asked for the same and the answer i got was; how much more onions ? Since that day i never experienced bad costumer service at BK, always fresh ingredients and even the home order service is always 20 minutes faster then they state on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???
    What? I use one, maybe one and a half dipping sauces for twenty nuggets if I get that kinda thing. They also always give me like 3 when I order it, so sometimes I tell them not to give me any cuz I still have some left that aren't open at home. That amount of ketchup for fries also seems crazy. Definitely nail on the head about the napkin though. Sometimes they don't even get any, which sucks if you're eating on the go.
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    i got all my vaccines because not being dead is pretty cool

I mean OP does have a point. if a meal at McDonalds can cost 9 bucks and be total shit, then there are absolutely better choices. McDonalds needs to step up its game.

Is any of this surprising? McDonald's has commercials out advertising themselves as "America's best first job," I.E- "our employees are inexperienced and underpaid, and we want to put a positive spin on it."