Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Still part of the Hunter sets
    It's ugly. Like really ugly. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that THING is not pretty. Tbh, all CM sets outside of paladin, DK and mage look kinda bad.

They're telling you to roll Survival.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    It's ugly. Like really ugly. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that THING is not pretty. Tbh, all CM sets outside of paladin, DK and mage look kinda bad.
    Different tastes for different people. I personaly love the Hunter CM set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannon View Post
    Like you said, they are beefed up versions, but these aren't nearly on the same level the OP is referring to in the link.
    And on that note, every class received similar options added to their quartermaster, not just hunters. This thread is about hunters being left out, not "All's well, every class got the same".
    There's one major difference between them...
    hunters can use certain items other classes get (2h swords, 2h axes, polearms and staves) from those vendors, but literally no other class can use the bow to transmog their artifact into it.

Now if we got something and other classes didn't, sure, but the argument you're presenting means nothing regarding the topic.

Also, you then come back and answer "Are Hunter's being left out of the transmog fun?" with...... But PETS?!?
    You mean like, let me quote you: "Now if we got something and other classes didn't,". Yes, this will always be represented as a counter argument. Especially seeing how none of the other 2 pet-classes comes with this much customisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    The shoulders on the friggin' thing are some of the best in game. If you turn the helmet off it's actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    There's one major difference between them...
    hunters can use certain items other classes get (2h swords, 2h axes, polearms and staves) from those vendors, but literally no other class can use the bow to transmog their artifact into it.
    You mean like demon hunters and glaives?

Also, pretty sure this topic not about artifact transmog only, it's about new options for hunters.... ranged weapons, and Mail options, in which the numbers are very much uneven compared to all others.

And you keep mentioning other weapon types that 2 of our 3 specs literally cannot use, and that then this somehow makes topic raised moot? Well we best not leave out rogues/warriors then, they can still use/equip guns/bows.... but then these would not just be for one class…. Oh Darn.

You mean like, let me quote you: "Now if we got something and other classes didn't,". Yes, this will always be represented as a counter argument. Especially seeing how none of the other 2 pet-classes comes with this much customisation.
    You’re using my words out of context, again I’m talking about transmog, what the thread is about. You’ve taken and used it as a counter point in relation to customization of something else entirely different, to somehow justify that hunters haven't received less Transmog options. You seem to be struggling with this threads topic.

I’ll leave you to debating the topic with the non-related counter points, I can see this is going nowhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannon View Post
    You mean like demon hunters and glaives?

Also, pretty sure this topic not about artifact transmog only, it's about new options for hunters.... ranged weapons, and Mail options, in which the numbers are very much uneven compared to all others.

And you keep mentioning other weapon types that 2 of our 3 specs literally cannot use, and that then this somehow makes topic raised moot? Well we best not leave out rogues/warriors then, they can still use/equip guns/bows.... but then these would not just be for one class…. Oh Darn.

You’re using my words out of context, again I’m talking about transmog, what the thread is about. You’ve taken and used it as a counter point in relation to customization of something else entirely different, to somehow justify that hunters haven't received less Transmog options. You seem to be struggling with this threads topic.

I’ll leave you to debating the topic with the non-related counter points, I can see this is going nowhere.
    Well then maybe you should check the OP again; the topic is clearly about "items a hunter can use".
    OFC i'll consider survival; it's one of the 3 hunter specs after all.

If you will also throw warriors and rogues into the mix; well then may i present you 1handed swords and axes; you might not know it, but hunters can equip those too.

There's also 1 thing the link in the OP is missing (most probably due to being unobtainable since WOTLK); the corrupted ashbringer.
    Why you might ask; because in vanilla + TBC basically everything was "a hunter weapon" anyway.

Cant even point something out about being a hunter without people flapping in like crows to explain how basic facts aint true heh.

I dunno what's stoppin em from just flagging the special appearance items as multiple armor types, or just pulling stuff from NPCs, or even just adding bonus spell effects to basic gear, there's enough of them floating around.

Deleted
    Your class-hall provides a good looking bow, gun and cross bow... which were implemented on august 30th of 2016.
    (Spoiler alert: they look like beefed up versions of the level 100 Broken Shore quest rewards)

Besides you are not excluded from 2h axes, swords or polearms either.
    None of the transmogs has a quiver, so they are by default inferior to our artifact weapons.
    That means there are basically no weapon transmogs for ranged Hunters.

Mail armor always looks like trash leveling gear too, it's neither mail, plate, leather or cloth, it's random and sets are random body parts of defeated enemies.

Sunwell + T4 was good mail armor. That style of armor never came back though,

There is a certain mail armor that would look awesome, Warden armor with or without cloaks.

edit: as for the transmogs @ op, we can transmog the 2h sword.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-03 at 10:08 PM.

In the context of things like the Lei Shen helmet and multiple iconic maces... it's a special boss drop that Hunters can use.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    I wish they'd let us transmog Thor'idal. Sadly, if the next expansion is indeed old god/azshara/void themed, we'll probably get Ulduar timewalking before we get Sunwell timewalking.
    Unfortunately, the best part of Thori'dal was broken when Legion launched, that being it's unique autoshot projectile... It went from a brilliant and beautiful blue&white long trail of starlight to... Using the exact same animation as the BM artifact gun (the little teal-ish lightning bolt), because reasons...

I reported this bug during the beta, and the PTR of the prepatch, and the prepatch, and after Legion launched, they never addressed it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Shamans can use that though? it's just a mail helm?
    Yes? Just like 3 classes can use the Garrosh shoulders. None of these items were ever class restricted.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how OP shows newly coming transmogs for characters, but then everyone who argues against him uses OLD stuff in their arguments.

Taeshalach (which has been changed to a 2H sword wieldable by Survival) was the only new item in the original post. All the others in the link are from older expansions with the exception of the Xavius shoulders.

A lot of the items in the second link just added today, after most of the thread up to this point was written, are recycled from older content as well.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

7+ Year Old Account
    i wish hunters had slutmogs like the plate leather cloth so hard to find any good ones i wanna win the transmog contest.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Unfortunately, the best part of Thori'dal was broken when Legion launched, that being it's unique autoshot projectile... It went from a brilliant and beautiful blue&white long trail of starlight to... Using the exact same animation as the BM artifact gun (the little teal-ish lightning bolt), because reasons...

I reported this bug during the beta, and the PTR of the prepatch, and the prepatch, and after Legion launched, they never addressed it.
    Honestly, what I think they did was just use the Thori'dal animation for the BM gun, and change it to be lightningy to lazily save themselves time/effort. They do this quite often with spells and you'll sometimes see an old weak aura pop up for some new spell effect or debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    Honestly, what I think they did was just use the Thori'dal animation for the BM gun, and change it to be lightningy to lazily save themselves time/effort. They do this quite often with spells and you'll sometimes see an old weak aura pop up for some new spell effect or debuff.
    Which is really, really fucking sad, considering they could just copy/paste the spell, and then give it a new ID before changing the animation... Changing the spellID does not take enough effort for that to be an acceptable practice.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    So part two:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=269085/t...or-and-weapons

still left out it appears....
    One of your specs can use both of the "special" weapons.

Historically you could also get the corrupted ashbringer... because; everything used to be a hunter weapon anyway.