Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    The rich benefited immensely under Obama.
    The difference is under Obama - the Rich, Middle Class, and Poor all won.

Under your Dumbass Defurer - only the super Rich wins and everybody else gets "Front Stabbed", as Scarry Moochi might say.

The reason why Obama's early numbers were low and Trump's number were high was because, in Obama's case, the market was reacting to the election of a leftist while in Trump's case, the market is responding to the words of someone who is perceived as pro-business.
    You're trolling right? That's ridiculous. The Great Recession that began after the 2007-2008 financial crisis began on December 2007, at a point when Obama wasn't even the favorite to take home the Democratic nomination for President, let alone predicted to win the general election 11 months later. The economy continued to tank throughout all of 2008, well before Obama won the general election in November. In 2009 Obama assumed office on the 20th of January, by June of that year the recession had ended and the economy started to expand, as it has been doing ever since. The Great Recession lasted for 19 months, Obama was in office for the last 5 of those months. Obama's numbers were low at this point because he entered into office in the midst of the biggest recession since the 1930's and he handed the country over to Trump in much better shape than he got it 8 years prior. Those are the facts. I'm fairly confident Trump will squander that gift and put the country back into a recession before his first term is over. We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I never said I particularly liked the Third Way, either.
    And I didn't say that either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The difference is under Obama - the Rich, Middle Class, and Poor all won.
    I wouldn't call what happened to the Middle and under classes under Obama "winning."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call what happened to the Middle and under classes under Obama "winning."
    They won a lot more than they have since Reagan sank his hooks into American government, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Considering your lack of details, you damn well know you're lying. We all won under Obama, especially when compared to your Dumbass Demigod.

Since you're no longer engaging in any useful discussion and are just throwing out spitball vague notions and gestures in order to just "egg" people on - I think it's long LONG overdue for you to join the rest of your deplorable brethren in my ignore list. Goodby, deplorable, I may just turn you back on again to watch your bucket of rage when Dumbass Deplorable Dipshit Don-Don gets busted sometime next year. Until then, Das Vadanida - Comradé! ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    They won a lot more than they have since Reagan sank his hooks into American government, that's for sure.
    There was nothing Reaganesque about Obama... unlike the current POTUS.

Right, because those on the left are known for their stalwart support of business, capitalism and the free market aren't they? That's one of their defining characteristics, isn't it?
    Even if Obama was indeed far-left and part of the group that indeed support those views, are you denying the financial crisis which happened before he came into office? Why did the economy increase under Obama anyways?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Oh it happens, but ignorance is bliss.

I mean, you came in here suggesting Obama's economy was bad because he was a liberal, not because of the financial crisis. Are you denying the reality of the financial crisis? Why, using your logic, did it steadily increase until 2015, when Trump announced his presidency?

Enlighten me, I always appreciate a joke.
    2007 financial crisis deniers. Clearly, no financial crisis happened in 2007, and the libcucks just made it up to make an excuse for Obama's initial failing economy...

But they don't have any real excuses for why Obama's last 6 years were very strong. They're still working on that denial.

- - - Updated - - -

There was nothing Reaganesque about Obama... unlike the current POTUS.
    And thank god Obama wasn't much like Reagan. Reganomics has been slowly killing this country.

Also, thank god Trump can't get anything passed since he's like Reagan. We are truly blessed.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    How do you feel about russian propoganda?
    Its bad, but not as bad as Chinese propaganda. At least we discuss the former.

Thanks Obama! Unironically!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Obama was indeed far-left and part of the group that indeed support those views...
    He sounds like one to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am absolutely loving the ignorant
    I'm quite certain that you should be the last person on this forum to be calling anyone that, unless the supposed flatness of the Earth also impacts how you define words.

He sounds like one to me...

Aren't you capable of answering simple question with your superior logic? :thinking:

Aren't you capable of answering simple question with your superior logic? :thinking:
    At what point can we report that tool for the word that rhymes with "Rolling"?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Name me one legislation Trump has signed that would effect the economy....

Can't didn't think so, We are still on Obama's economic policies.
    Perception is reality when it comes to the economy. The perception is that regulations are being rolled back, and thus the economic boast.

Under Obama the markets went up, unemployment shrank, and wages remained mostly stagnant.
    What exactly has Trump done for the middle classes in the last 6 months that’s better?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I am absolutely loving the ignorant, emotional, desperate and asinine responses you all are giving to my suggestion here. Keep it up!
    We aren't the ignorant ones. Or the desperate ones. You are the one that is saying that Trump is having an effect on the economy, WHICH HE ISN'T. Which is why the 2009 fiscal year wasn't attributed to Obama by ANY ECONOMIST except partisan hacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, because those on the left are known for their stalwart support of business, capitalism and the free market aren't they? That's one of their defining characteristics, isn't it?
    And yet, the economy has usually done better under Democrats than Republicans over the last 40 fucking years, who would have thunk it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Perception is reality when it comes to the economy. The perception is that regulations are being rolled back, and thus the economic boast.
    And yet, his EOs aren't law. His EOs have no bearing on the economy. Trump has literally not signed any legislation that has effected the economy yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i wanted a definition for the phrase "stock market bubble" it would be fairly close to this. I expect once it collapses it will of course not be trumps fault. It never is for fascist tyrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I'm quite certain that you should be the last person on this forum to be calling anyone that, unless the supposed flatness of the Earth also impacts how you define words.
    Hey man its just self love. Very important to love ones self.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

That is absolutely false, the Trump trade has already vanished from the market because of reality. The reason the market is high is due to better than expected earnings. That said if Trump somehow manages to do tax reform the market will go bananas, other parts of the economy don't have any perception Trump has done anything either. The only people who have this perception are the delusional Trump followers who will believe anything he says.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why Obama's early numbers were low and Trump's number were high was because, in Obama's case, the market was reacting to the election of a leftist while in Trump's case, the market is responding to the words of someone who is perceived as pro-business.
    wait are you denying the financial crisis of 2008 happened? well I guess that should be expected from a flat earther and gravity skeptic.

That would be a first when in fact it does happen. What's happened so far is that my detractors humiliate themselves... many of whom remain blissfully unaware of this, however.
    This cannot be a serious poster. Such a lack of self-awareness is not natural.