Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    There is no difference. I've been to shitty restaurants in both settings. Also decent ones. So, no, you're wrong.
    Nah, I'm really not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol McDonalds? Apart from the occasional coffee of course I don't go there.

Fastfood is super unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Lol McDonalds? Apart from the occasional coffee of course I don't go there.

Fastfood is super unhealthy.
    So is sitting on the computer all day, yet here you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    MacD lost me 20 years ago as a costumer when i got a cheeseburger wich was over an hour old after i asked for no pickles, more onions and the answer was; no pickles ok, more onions not. After that i went for the forst time to Burger King, asked for the same and the answer i got was; how much more onions ? Since that day i never experienced bad costumer service at BK, always fresh ingredients and even the home order service is always 20 minutes faster then they state on the website.
    Yeah, BK and White Castle (I'll be going for another 90 burger order in a couple weeks, I do this 2-3 times a year, dinner for 2 days for 5 people) are my favorite fast food burger joints.

WC burgers are tiny if you're wondering, I can eat one in 2-3 bites and knock out 10-15 in a setting. The most I ever ate in one setting was 25 racing my cousin Lori (she ate 19) back in 1996. Never again, we both had the raging shits the next day, lol.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-08-05 at 11:58 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I have noticed that every McDonalds I've frequented in the past year has continually increased their service time. But that could be due to them trying to cater to every want and expanding the menu. Idiots asking for "fries with no salt" slow down the entire process. When people suggest these yahoos deserve a $15 minimum wage, I just chuckle. The sooner we automate these tasks, the sooner I won't have to worry about the high school drop out fucking up my order and forgetting to give me the dressing to go with my salad.
    Well when you pay the bare minimum expect the bare minimum employees......
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    All day? My first post today was at what? 6 p.m. ?

Nice try with your slander.

10+ Year Old Account
    so how do you know he's on the computer all day for a fact?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got three words and a letter for you:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I've got three words and a letter for you:

what about it?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what about it?
    It's far, far, far superior fast food.

No one is requiring someone to eat at McDonald's. There are many other options out there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Nah, I'm really not.
    Oh? Well, why don't you tell me why, precisely, the city ones are subpar as compared to the suburban. Lay it out for me.

I mean, you are 100% full of horse shit on this, but it will be god damn hilarious to see how you try to euphemistically phrase things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Unemployment is almost at 4%, what kind of people do you think they can get to work at McDonalds?

We need to import more immigrants.
    Unemployment doesn't address people who stopped looking

Nice try guy.

Sounds like you're pretty broke and/or a 90 year old man if you're ranting about a $9 meal deal. Next time stick to the dollar menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Yeah, it is the servers, not the company policy and demands. You've got it figured out, the lowest end food, is the lowest end food. News at 11, another guy realizes McDonald's is trash, blames only servers.

I'm glad you've opened your eyes to this most enlightening idea that the cheapest shit food is, in fact shit. Water is wet btw. Funny how they can charge 9 dollars for a large value meal, and you're pissed at the servers. Good job on seeing the trees in the forest bro!

Also, I'm glad, jesus I was worried where Orlong would boycott next, christ it is good to know, thank you for this valuable anecdotal information.

If you want better service try paying more for your meal and getting your lazy ass out of your car and sitting down for a fresh cooked meal. I mean you are obviously above the servers in station in life according to you, so why are you eating at this pleb establishment?

Thankfully it only took you 2 years of writing letters to corporate to realize they don't give a fuck about you and that the place is trash enough to stop going too. Then again, I doubt that is true, sounds like your laziness will keep you ushering your dope whip through the drive thru.
    I love how salty this post is.

Sounds like the OP has some pretty bad McD around him. Granted I don't go to mine a lot for a number of reasons, but they're better quality than that.

Also, the square cheese thing makes me feel like this is a troll...is this a troll? Cause lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed.
    That is all the only reason needed.

Gotta go fast

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I used to think McDonald's had great fries. When I was 10.

They're bland shoe string fries dipped in salt. Also have been, always will be.
    McDonalds used to have great fries but not anymore. Their fries were the closest to Belgian fries.

The current oldest McDonald is located in Downey, California I believe. That McDonald's had to compete with other drive in burger joints of the 1950s and offered the best quality along with reasonable prices. To this day that McDonalds and other drive in burger joints in Downey still exist where the servers are on roller blades and still serve you at your car.

But yeah as someone said In n out along with Five guys is where it is at.

As for fast, convenient service, I have to say Wendy's, Checkers, Chik Fil A, and Burger King all edge out McDonalds. However, both McDonalds and BK are quicker for breakfast drive thru than Dunkin Donuts for example.

McDonalds and BK are going through a slump because they have a lot of competition now and people's preferences are changing which is why breakfast services is what is carrying both at the moment. But those soda fountains used to drive sales for McDonalds and BK as many people opted to dine in instead of drive thru ordering to take advantage of soda fountains.

But sales of sodas is declining as most young adults are reducing their soda and alcohol intake and sales are increasing for wines, teas energy drinks, and wines coolers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sounds like you're pretty broke and/or a 90 year old man if you're ranting about a $9 meal deal. Next time stick to the dollar menu.
    I love how salty this post is.
    Someone has to season their fries.

Mcdonalds isn't even real food. I don't know why anyone wants to eat that garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, I was just thinking if going for an egg-sausage McMuffin and now I need to boycott it?

I don't know where Orlong is from, but those issues you're talking about don't seem to be an issue in any of the McDs I've visited.
    If anything, the quality has increased over the last couple of years.

To me it sounds like you're talking about our Burger King.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Today was the last straw and I have officially added McDonalds to my boycott list. I demand they either increase the quality of staff to make the food properly, or lower their prices. At almost $9.00 for a large Big Mac meal their prices are very close to what you would pay for a cooked to order higher quality (and more substantial meat patty) burger and fries at a diner or pub. The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed. Here are a list of things that happen no matter which McDonalds Ive gone to, that continue even after repeated complaints to management.

Drive Thru is the priority. They couldnt care less about the people inside, as long as they meet that drive thru time goal, often cheating the clock by parking people after they order as well

Undercooking/not cooking food properly in order to rush people through the drive thru or to get them out of the lobby

Putting full to the top baskets of fries and chicken nuggets in the deep fryer which causes them to not cook properly because they are all crammed in. Regulations require baskets to be no more than 30% full. The workers are lazy and dont want to be constantly manning the fryers.

Pulling fries up 20 to 30 seconds early which makes them floppy and not golden brown. (same goes for hash browns in the morning)

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!! This cause the edges/corners to dry out and become nasty. The lazy asses cant even take the time to cover the cheese each time they pull a slice out of the bin

And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!

Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!

Sounds like you should "boycott" McDonalds. All of your complaints seem to be fat people problems. Just stop. Maybe go out for some exercise and get healthy. If you don't want to look after yourself, maybe go get some F n Cs. You get 4 fish, chips, 2 hot-dogs, 2 potato fritters for about $10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro