Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    CoroCoro cover has what looks like a red Lycanroc-Day, but with a mane like Night and shorter rocks around its neck like Day.

Its curious:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMerric...36860471750656

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMerric...39357873549312

Cant c+p the images from my phone for some reason, so have a SerebiiJoe completely 180ing from 1 tweet to the next.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Cool game freak... why should I buy USM though
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool......

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Cool game freak... why should I buy USM though
    My thoughts as well. I was possibly going to order the steelbook, but I see no reason to so far. They really aren't doing a good job of selling USM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    My thoughts as well. I was possibly going to order the steelbook, but I see no reason to so far. They really aren't doing a good job of selling USM.
    "People said we showed too much of Sun and Moon before release. Let's show them nothign from USUM before release, that's what they want, right?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Pokemon Sage got a new Demo version. 3 gyms, 6 cities/towns. About 10 hours of gameplay according to their wiki.
    Hnngggggggggggggggggg.

- - - Updated - - -

So, Digimon Tamers is coming out on DVD this month in Australia. I knew that much.
    So I went to the store's website to check the release date. 16th August. Coolios, 10 days away.

AND THEN.

I saw that suddenly out of nowhere Digimon Frontier is being released in October of this year.
    WOINVOINEGJKWUIEBFEIUFBISUBFF>S[eFKSFoi!

10+ Year Old Account
    They are just teasing. But just from that picture you get the idea that sun/moon forms will be color reversed in other 2 games.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They are just teasing. But just from that picture you get the idea that sun/moon forms will be color reversed in other 2 games.
    It's a fusion between the two forms, called Dusk Form.

So if gold and silver are in I better fucking get my mega typhlosion

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Well, Pokemon Sage got a new Demo version. 3 gyms, 6 cities/towns. About 10 hours of gameplay according to their wiki.
    Hnngggggggggggggggggg.
    Cease and desists when?

So since there's a dusk form, do you guys think there will be a Lycanroc Dawn form?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    So since there's a dusk form, do you guys think there will be a Lycanroc Dawn form?

It's funny how entilted people have become.

Also, the new lycanroc form is actually cool. It shows that something went wrong during the evolution so that's why his fur is not totally red (like midnight), his "hair" began to change and he's still on all fours since he didn't get to the following stages of evolution.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up ordering a box of the new Shining Legends TCG set, I honestly can't wait to get it later in the month. I've seen some of the artwork for the cards, and my oh my, they are amaaaazzziiing
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Cease and desists when?
    Probably the moment they ask for moneh.

Probably the moment they ask for moneh.
    Nintendo fangames get always nuked. You don't need to ask for money to that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Solar Light and Lunar Dark has existed for a substantial amount of time. Granted, its not a commonly known game - but the only thing that stopped it was drama with the developer(s?).
    And plenty of romhacks seem to be still going, while Nintendo takes down the base ROMs themselves (eg: FireRed from one of the main rom websites just got obliterated).

Uranium lasted for, what was it, 9 years through beta. And the day after full release, it got a cease and desist. I think the same happened with those Metroid and Mario 64 fangames.

So maybe they act upon full releases?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Solar Light and Lunar Dark has existed for a substantial amount of time. Granted, its not a commonly known game - but the only thing that stopped it was drama with the developer(s?).
    And plenty of romhacks seem to be still going, while Nintendo takes down the base ROMs themselves (eg: FireRed from one of the main rom websites just got obliterated).

Uranium lasted for, what was it, 9 years through beta. And the day after full release, it got a cease and desist. I think the same happened with those Metroid and Mario 64 fangames.

So maybe they act upon full releases?
    So long story short, have the full release of the game, but don't bring it out of "beta" for the roms. Not sure how I feel about it one way or the other.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its weird. Uranium was pretty well known for a few good years. So, idk.

Nintendo does what it wants; they have legal rights, I 'spose.