Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The problem is, there's less people willing to work for the money. The quality used to be better, because everything wasn't quite as expensive; and those that worked there were generally very young and working that job could actually get them what they wanted/need especially upon moving out at 18. The problem now is that most people, at least in the US do not move out at 18 and in a lot of towns you cannot afford a place(Even an apartment) on one persons wage. There was also a lot more respect in the workplace, and a lot of it was more professional and less relaxed. You were expected to perform at these levels no matter what you're being paid, the problem is now it's hard to find people for as many locations as there is.

You can take Wal-mart for example as well, despite being so huge; people would agree you usually get lesser service from the people that work there. People want more pay, simply because things are more expensive; and if they can't get what they need first and foremost with that job they're not going to care nearly as much.

Another thing is, employers are generally scared to fire people due to bad press; people LOVE to pick on the big companies for every little thing. "How could they fire this person with a disability!" Or You see headlines of racist allegations or some other, which is why you will see tons of people that don't care/are terrible workers.

MORE FUCKING CHlCKEN MCNUGGETS FOR ME THEN
    Last edited by sweatshopkids; 2017-08-06 at 05:23 AM. Reason: MMOC doesn't allow all caps (no fun)
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Deleted
    Round cheese or riot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I believed him until the round cheese part.

then I lost The Game.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell do ppl even eat at fast food places everyday, for $9 I can make a better tastier healthier meal for myself, if I crave a burger every now and then ill just go deli, maybe burger king, but mcdonalds? no thx, overpriced food, small and taste like trash... on the side note best fries IMO are KFC
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Mcdonalds isn't even real food. I don't know why anyone wants to eat that garbage.
    because i can't make a mcflurry at home.

Deleted
    Because of this thread I went to McD myself today... and well... it tasted as shitty as it did 20 years ago. Did I miss the "Fastfood hype?" in last 10y?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miatog View Post
    Also, the square cheese thing makes me feel like this is a troll...is this a troll? Cause lol.
    He said he has OCD. Lets test that shall we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    He said he has OCD. Lets test that shall we?

that's not my OCD, thats the gamer in me yelling "YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It took you this long to realize this? I guess it's hard to see behind a welding mask.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    The nights the shake machine went down for cleaning were my favorite as you will never see so many adult whinge like little children wen they can't get their cheap and shitty ice cream fix. Even funnier when we had three other superior choices for ice cream in the area..
    I cant believe people even order that shit. McDonalds serves neither Ice Cream nor Milkshakes. They served Iced reconstituted dairy deserts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    McDonalds has some pretty bad procedures which puts their workers and management in a bind. So, while it is easy to say it is the workers not being motivated enough due to low wages in truth even if they were paid more the quality of McDonalds food would still be inferior. The inferiority of McDonald's food is reinforced by price points that are way too high. McDonalds is definitely not Five Guy's Quality by any measure.
    And yet McDonalds prices are starting to get real close to 5 Guys prices, with no improvement in quality. Those new Artisan Sandwiches when in a large "value" meal are nearly $10

Deleted
    I infact dont eat any fast food, so there is no need for me to avoid one special fast food restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    McD's is gross, I've been boycotting them most my life and only ate there like 3 times ever. And that was only due to lack of options.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm confused, so OP only goes to McD because they're fast, and then complains about everything they do in order to be that fast.

You can do it fast and still do it properly. 5 Guys does it, Hardees does it, In and Out does it, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The solution is rather simple. If you do not like a product or store/ company, do not use their services or buy their products. Wendy's is not near as good as it use to be when the founder of the chain was still alive. But I still go there on occasion for convenience mainly. McDonald's? I occasionally will have breakfast there, but cannot remember the last time I got anything but their breakfast meals. It is like most things, you generally get what you pay for.
    Wendys is going down the same road as McDonalds. Trying to cut corners to make more money at the expense of quality. I havent stepped foot in a Wendys since they stopped using Heinz Ketchup about 3 years ago. They switched some nasty assed watery tomato tasting ketchup, and started limiting sauce cups/packets. They also switched to crappy recycled napkins that fall apart as soon as you wipe your face, and removed paper towels from the bathrooms and put those stupid air dryers in that are full of germs and take forever to dry your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???
    Anyone who doesn't eat like a pig in pigsty?

I cant believe that people still go to mcdonalds. Garbage quality food for fairly high prices without getting a good amount of food. Its one thing to stroll into a fast food joint because you literalyl have 10 minutes to get your food and eat it, but if your that squeezed for time that often you probably need to rethink a few other things before your choice in dining.

Two words: empty calories.

On a side note, all of the hate towards 'high schoolers' working these jobs can diamf. I worked at McDonald's when I was 15 and in high school. Iirc I made $5.75 (this is like 1995). I even went on to work at Subway, and Fazolies. All shitty low wage jobs... kind of what you get in high school, so are you people really going to chide people for WORKING? Like really? You worthless pieces of sh!t how dare you work? And I managed to work a full time job and finish high school. Hell, I was able to make college work while working two full-time jobs.

So while you may not enjoy a HS student working and making your hastily prepared food that you shouldn't be eating anyway because it's garbage (and even though it's garbage you are still in a hurry to eat it), kids still need to work - not every parent is worthless and some might even encourage their children to get a job at a fast food restaurant, to, oh I dunno, maybe teach them the value of hard work? Something each successive generation seems to forget just a little bit more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I haven't been able to digest McDonalds since I was 13. When I want a burger, and I don't want to fry one myself, I got to either Culvers or Flamers.
    I would never eat at a place called Flamers. Sounds like a gay bar or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I believed him until the round cheese part.

then I lost The Game.
    Whats wrong with wanting round cheese? THe bun is round, the patty is round, why shouldnt the cheese? I suppose it also doesnt upset you that they sell hot dogs in packs of 10 and hot dog buns in packs of 8 so you need to buy 2 packs of buns and throw 6 away to make a pack of hot dogs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It's far, far, far superior fast food.

No one is requiring someone to eat at McDonald's. There are many other options out there.
    in and out is a regional chain. it's not a valid answer. our state doesn't have a single one.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.