Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Farming Legacy LFR Tmogs

I have cleared out nearly every raid (that is easily soloable) for Tmogs for my plate and now I would like to start hitting up the old legacy raids from DS to WoD.

I notice that I can queue up for the legacy raids repeatably and also that you don't recieve an instance ID lockout or locked out of looting.

Has anyone who had tried farming legacy Tmogs can confirm or not if you can farm legacy LFR all day and still be eligible for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Has anyone who had tried farming legacy Tmogs can confirm or not if you can farm legacy LFR all day and still be eligible for loot?
    LFR has a loot lockout, Not a kill lockout. With WOD you can get bonus roll tokens and keep doing it (pre HFC token cost 300g each). MOP and DS LFR is one kill = loot and that's it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LFR has a loot lockout, Not a kill lockout. With WOD you can get bonus roll tokens and keep doing it (pre HFC token cost 300g each). MOP and DS LFR is one kill = loot and that's it.
    Tyvm. Do you know if there is any addon that could help track which legacy LFR has been cleared?

Tyvm. Do you know if there is any addon that could help track which legacy LFR has been cleared?
    Not sure but u can check ur raid ID and see if I recall right. The vendor that sells the WOD raid tokens is in Warspear. The HFC tokens have a limit the Pre-HFC token (only usable in BRF/HM) is 300g each and u can buy up to 20 at one time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

If they appear on the default UI - then /raidinfo should give you the lockouts.
    Or try an addon like SavedInstances, which might require some sort of databroker or similar display.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have cleared out nearly every raid (that is easily soloable) for Tmogs for my plate and now I would like to start hitting up the old legacy raids from DS to WoD.

I notice that I can queue up for the legacy raids repeatably and also that you don't recieve an instance ID lockout or locked out of looting.

You can only do it once per week, you can bonus roll as much as you want and afaik it's 100% chance to get loot from Bonus Rolls. I'm 27/27 on several alts. Looks like it never fail...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    You can only do it once per week, you can bonus roll as much as you want and afaik it's 100% chance to get loot from Bonus Rolls. I'm 27/27 on several alts. Looks like it never fail...
    Afaik that is only for Siege of Orgrimmar.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Soul LFR will easily be the most frustrating thing you'll ever farm. It has the worst fight ever designed in the entire game in the form of Spine, and you need 5-6 other classes if you're after some of the weapons.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Hi everyone, thanks for the great support.

SavedInstances tracks legacy LFR and will be great help. But it sucks having to cross-check Tmogs on Wowhead then manually typing in Appearances for +x items but it has to be done eventually.

Tyty.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for an addon that can tell you what transmog items you're missing from a raid, try "ALL THE THINGS".
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Seconding the recommendation for ALL THE THINGS.

It's great and keeps getting better daily as the author keeps adding more stuff. You zone into an area, and up it pops letting you know exactly which epics you are missing and where to get them.

It's not a complete transmog tracker, as it doesn't track greens and only some blues, but it's definitely helpful for dungeons, world bosses and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    If you're looking for an addon that can tell you what transmog items you're missing from a raid, try "ALL THE THINGS".
    3rding this

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Seconding the recommendation for ALL THE THINGS.

It's great and keeps getting better daily as the author keeps adding more stuff. You zone into an area, and up it pops letting you know exactly which epics you are missing and where to get them.

It's not a complete transmog tracker, as it doesn't track greens and only some blues, but it's definitely helpful for dungeons, world bosses and raids.
    We have added tons of boe's, though still some unsorted but that is in the process of occurring, we are adding quest support, vendor support, and support for all rares in zones, as well as adding in all holidays, and content from other areas.. eventually the addon will live up to the name ALL THE THINGS, thanks for the kind words of support though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    We have added tons of boe's, though still some unsorted but that is in the process of occurring, we are adding quest support, vendor support, and support for all rares in zones, as well as adding in all holidays, and content from other areas.. eventually the addon will live up to the name ALL THE THINGS, thanks for the kind words of support though.
    ALL THE THANKS to you, it's a great addon for collectors and completionists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    You really are trying to kill my little completionist heart, aren't you? I will die from exhaustion.

Tyvm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    3rding this
    Never heard of that one, I use Monar's Wardrobe Helper.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Monar is not being updated any longer, so ALL THE THINGS is the go-to addon for this now.

But it sucks having to cross-check Tmogs on Wowhead then manually typing in Appearances for +x items but it has to be done eventually.
    Just a heads up. I am slowly getting this implemented as I've been working on the tier sets (and other things as I get distracted). If you look under Item Sets it utilizes the item sets made by Blizzard as I have it doing the full 8/8 or 9/9 sets. Right now only Horde T9 is fully implemented along with T19 / 20 (trying to keep Legion stuff up to date). The older sets will be made eventually it just takes a lot of time and number writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    ALL THE THINGS was greatly inspired by m0nar's Wardrobe Helper. There's a link to it in my signature.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Deleted
    I prefer Monar's Wardrobe helper a lot over ALLTHET

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    I prefer Monar's Wardrobe helper a lot over ALLTHET
    Out of curiosity, may I ask what it is you prefer Monar's over? Granted each are welcome to their opinion and perhaps something you like that exists in that one could be incorporated or something. @Imoldgregg is pretty open to suggestions, it's just a matter of how much Blizzard actually allows with their API's and stuff.