Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The current no boats policy is pretty controversial in Australia, the fact that Turnbull was instructing Trump to only follow the letter of the agreement and not the spirit is likely to damage Turnbull's position which is on a very narrow line between extreme views on either side.

He is already walking a knife edge as PM for other reasons ...
    Thanks - didn't know about that. will have to look into that one!

How so ? Just because the deal with the US was a bit slack - doesn't mean he was an awful person.
    More his attitude, "even a noble prize winner wouldn't be let in if they came by boat", meanwhile he doesn;t give a shit about all the people who overstay from planes.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Politicians lie. Welcome to the real world.
    And they continue to lie because people like you excuse them when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    More his attitude, "even a noble prize winner wouldn't be let in if they came by boat", meanwhile he doesn;t give a shit about all the people who overstay from planes.
    You obviously haven't looked at the problem closely .... the actual people who don't give a shit about the people are the people smugglers, who charged thousands of dollars for each victim, and let thousands of people drown on the journey.

No-one died from coming to Australia on a plane ... that's the point.

The Lib/Turnbull policy is firmly to save thousands of innocent lives.... it is that simple.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You obviously haven't looked at the problem closely .... the actual people who don't give a shit about the people are the people smugglers, who charged thousands of dollars for each victim, and let thousands of people drown on the journey.

The Lib/Turnbull policy is firmly to save thousands of innocent lives.... it is that simple.
    Oh, you're one of those. Nothing further to discuss from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Oh, you're one of those. Nothing further to discuss from me.
    No worries, I know many like you who find reality distressing... that's ok, it isn't unusual.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Yep, that's the party line alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yep, that's the party line alright.
    Yeah - and as of yet no-one has come up with a better solution. Soon as someone does ... it will definitely be worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    And who is Barry Hussein?
    It's the pet name Super uses for his crush.

It's weird but kinda ok.

The U.S. Justice Department has significantly ramped up its number of leak investigations, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday, more than tripling them compared with the past three years’ numbers combined.
    Literally the first sentence in the story. 3x more investigations currently than there were in the past 3 years combined. Go fuck yourself OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    The White House has a right to attempt to keep leaks from happening in a reasonable and legal manner. I'm not supremely concerned with the White House's "war on leaks" except when they use it to go after people who aren't even in the White House.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I...so your "proof" that media covered for Obama and didn't report leaks, is that the Post and Times took a day to cover the Bill Clinton/Lynch meeting?

Do you mind connecting those dots for me, because I'm not seeing it.

Edit - Read through the ACLJ's report, and don't have the interest to read all the emails, but they seem to be sensationalizing these emails quite a bit. Like, a helluva lot. I checked the ones they referenced, and context presents almost everything they quoted in a very different light. Then again, sites looks to be heavily biased to the right so I can't say I'm surprised.

Edit 2 - Hahaha holy shit - https://aclj.org/jay-sekulow

Trumps lying attorney is the Chief Counsel of the ACLJ. Holy shit, this is too much, dude.
    If change the name to Jeff Sessions from Loretta Lynch who long would it take to report? Anyone can see the double standard when it comes to the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    If change the name to Jeff Sessions from Loretta Lynch who long would it take to report? Anyone can see the double standard when it comes to the MSM.
    At the time? Probably just as long.

Now? A lot less time. Because Sessions is involved in the Russia investigation given his earlier failure to remember and disclose meetings with Russian officials, and his association with the campaign throughout.

Context, broskito. Your comparison is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/obama-leaks-...essions-646734

Interesting article.

Also note, that politico caught Barry Hussein in an apparent lie.

Oops.
    well shit that makes what trump is doing alright then....move on....nothing to look at

It isn't just about the number of investigations, it's also about the attempts by the government to stifle free speech and freedom of the press. In that regard, the Trump administration is soaring to new heights of authoritarianism and government intrusion. They just threatened to arrest journalists for doing their jobs. It's a shame Trump and his team hate the First Amendment so damn much, sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/obama-leaks-...essions-646734

Interesting article.

Also note, that politico caught Barry Hussein in an apparent lie.

Oops.
    A pleasure to see Mr. President doing well.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Yeah - and as of yet no-one has come up with a better solution. Soon as someone does ... it will definitely be worth doing.
    I don't count that as a "solution" either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.