The next expansion is on Argus and beyond??

All these new Draenei customization options, new Draenei mounts specifically related to Argus, and the way Ion hinted we may return to Argus or have to stay. I think Azeroth will be too infested by the void to return and Argus will be our new home. the army of twilight intend using the pillars of creation to free nzoth so he can finish the job of corrupting azeroth and we have to go out into space, take the role of the burning legion but save world souls instead of killing them and mustering enough of an army to take back azeroth and destroy the voidlords.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-08-06 at 05:34 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

They have already said Argus is not a good enough location to base an expansion on (too poor diversity of environment), so no, it won't.

Next patch, not next expansion.

We can already see what's left of the rest of Argus, and the answer is not much.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    They have already said Argus is not a good enough location to base an expansion on (too poor diversity of environment), so no, it won't.
    no i mean we get another mini zone that wasn't corrupted by the legion. the fall of azeroth serves as the starting zone like the broken shore and the new uncorrupted zone could be our capital base on argus/space like dalaran and we explore space and that is used as the leveling zones

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    All these new Draenei customization options
    What new customisation options? You mean the cool look that the NPCs get that we aren't getting? If you honestly think we're getting those as options when Blizzard can't even be arsed to give orcs a brown skin option or tauren the Highmountain horns, then you're delusional.

and we explore space and that is used as the leveling zones
    Please no. This is Warcraft, not Starcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    What new customisation options? You mean the cool look that the NPCs get that we aren't getting? If you honestly think we're getting those as options when Blizzard can't even be arsed to give orcs a brown skin option or tauren the Highmountain horns, then you're delusional.

Please no. This is Warcraft, not Starcraft.
    do you even know that blizz has said they will add more customization options in the near future and that was in mop and that 7.3 is about argus which is entirely another planet and even through legion we've gone through space so idk whats up but you need to check what you write before you post it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's at least two more expansions planned, and Argus is already coming in a patch so I guess we might have an Azshara/South Seas/N'Zoth themed Expansion (Multiple threat expansions are far more enjoyable than singular ones, ie Iron Horde, Legion) And then possibly a space type, void lordy one? Blizzard have shown themselves willing to send us to more distant locations in 7.3 through Legion rifts.

Deleted
    Its not.

I saw even spoilers that hit that we leave Argus after 7.3

7+ Year Old Account
    no i mean we get another mini zone that wasn't corrupted by the legion. the fall of azeroth serves as the starting zone like the broken shore and the new uncorrupted zone could be our capital base on argus/space like dalaran and we explore space and that is used as the leveling zones
    I once said when WoD was first revealed: "More orcs...?"

Now you're making me go "More demons...?" Because honestly, there's no way we'd be on Argus and the main focus WOULDN'T be on demons. Even if you say "Oh they will bring in all new sorts of things to Argus!" - that does NOT mean all the demons on Argus suddenly disappears. After the last patch of WoD and Legion, it's time for a break from demons - and that is certainly NOT happening on Argus, a demon world. Because even if we go into 'space and do space stuff', our home base would be on said demon world.

Apparently, the last lines spoken in 7.3 are (paraphrased) "Return home, children of Azeroth, protect the final titan" In other words, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Its not.

I saw even spoilers that hit that we leave Argus after 7.3
    During one of the datamined quotes believe after we "defeat" Sargeras he says to us "Return to Azeroth, protect the final titan".

Argus is a dead world, there is no way we are having an expansion on it - unless we traveled back in time to an AU Argus which the devs conformed will "never" happen.

Aside from the environmental issue, what would be the point? We're already dealing with Argus issue now and we're already visiting its most important locations now. So, what's left? X Eredar city that's less important and looks the same? Some random desolate Legion area #124?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Argus is a dead world, there is no way we are having an expansion on it - unless we traveled back in time to an AU Argus
    Plz dont joke around with AU stuff, it gives me nightmares after WoD. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    During one of the datamined quotes believe after we "defeat" Sargeras he says to us "Return to Azeroth, protect the final titan".
    Well its not him that says that, but yes pretty much thats the message.

I think Azeroth will be too infested by the void to return and Argus will be our new home. the army of twilight intend using the pillars of creation to free nzoth so he can finish the job of corrupting azeroth and we have to go out into space, take the role of the burning legion but save world souls instead of killing them and mustering enough of an army to take back azeroth and destroy the voidlords.
    This implies that blizzard will remove something like a decade worth of content, so no, zero chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Plz dont joke around with AU stuff, it gives me nightmares after WoD. :P
    Did you read my full quote? If so why not paste it? :P

For next expansion is needed a region or zones that have diversity in them, especially different enemies. Argus would only have demonic or void things, at least that is what they makes us think, apart that they did say Argus will only be a patch world thing no expansion. Also the planet is quite destroyed and maybe after finishing the expansion it will blow up who knows. But next ex. will be maybe on the South Seas, under the Great Sea or on other worlds in the Great Dark.

Are you kidding?

Blizz has stated this more than once already: "We're not going to Argus as an expansion, mainly cause of the fact that half of the Planet's all fel-infused, so it'll get boring to look at".

Not just that, but we're going to be done with Fel Energies, and Demonic entities this expac. We're going back to Azeroth, we're going to protect the Final Titan, we're going to beat down both Azshara, The Old Gods, as well as The Void Lords, and that's that.