Blood DK new T21 set bonuses

OLD :
    Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 2P Bonus -Death and Decay Mob Damage Reduction Enemies standing in your Death and Decay deal 0% less damage to you.
    Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - Vampiric Blood Rune Haste While Vampiric Blood is active, your runes regenerate 15% faster.

NEW :
    Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 2P Bonus - When a charge of Bone Shield is consumed, the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon is reduced by 3.0 sec.
    Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - When Dancing Rune Weapon fades, your Rune regeneration rate is increased by 15% for 10 sec.

Okay so we had a possibly decent 2P and a terrible 4P before,now we have a terrible to useless 2P (depending on how much magic damage there is) and an useless 4P that is even worse than the old 4P.

I can only hope that they'll change it soon,because if it goes live like this,we'll keep using T20 4p,and won't even consider putting a T21 piece on

Deleted
    Yes, it now universally sucks, compared to anything we ever had ever.
    A mere fucking 15% 10 sec boost for a 1.5 min CD (not like we have a fuckload of haste for that amirite ?), reduced by the incredible amount of 3sec per BS charge lost, wich is way less than anyone not playing bdk may think (maybe if they tested it, they would have know).

But hey, it's still at least anoother 5 months before it's out, and it will very likely change again when they realize how useless/boring it is (because yes, it doesnt adds shit, at all)

Deleted
    2p is fine imho. Depending on active tanking time DRW can go down to ~72seconds (napkin math, assuming BS charges being consumed on icd). DRW is a huge DPS and Survivability boost.

I agree that 4p is pretty weak. 2p seems to be stroner than the 4p. it will probably Change (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    2p is fine imho. Depending on active tanking time DRW can go down to ~72seconds (napkin math, assuming BS charges being consumed on icd). DRW is a huge DPS and Survivability boost.

I agree that 4p is pretty weak. 2p seems to be stroner than the 4p. it will probably Change (again)
    Remember that 2P doesn't do anything when you don't have aggro,when you parry,when a boss is doing magic damage......
    at the end of the day,it won't do much at all

Deleted
    Spectral Deflection & Tombstone 4 lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by SignalBlitzkrieg View Post
    Tombstone is on the same row as red thirst though

Quote Originally Posted by SignalBlitzkrieg View Post
    This is what the devs are going for. Trying to increase the value of those talents. It's not the right way to do it though.

2 piece does nothing if you aren't actively being auto-attacked unless you have spectral deflection and/or tombstone. Red thirst is too good still to make it appealing. Set bonuses shouldn't be situational.

4 piece is just way undertuned. 15% for 10 seconds after a base 3 min CD is awful.

Deleted
    I agree that Red Thirst is probably too big to give up for the synergy and that the 4p is very underwhelming. Also DRW is quite reliant on the leg shoulders to be a really strong cooldown and boosting the uptime of DRW would make them even more of an outlier in power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Remember that 2P doesn't do anything when you don't have aggro,when you parry,when a boss is doing magic damage......
    Did you even read my post? i explicitly wrote "depending on active tanking time".

The former 2p, passive DR while in DND also would do nothing while offtanking. We left the time of bosses only doing Magic dmg for the majority of the fight like nightgold behind us.
    Ppl underestime how powerful DRW is imho. Ist a huge defensive and DPS CD. I really like the idea of a tier set interacting with DRW. The 4p needs to be changed but the 2p is okay imho. And as other ppl mentioned this will make Spectral deflection more interesting, tombestone prbably not because of red thirst.
    I haven seen any of the new bosses so. would be interesting if its more single target or multi target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    The former 2p, passive DR while in DND also would do nothing while offtanking.

The difference is that not actively tanking doesn't devalue the old 2P,it does devalue the new one : the less time actively tanking,the less you benefit from 2P when you are tanking

Deleted
    The difference is that not actively tanking doesn't devalue the old 2P,it does devalue the new one : the less time actively tanking,the less you benefit from 2P when you are tanking
    While that is true. it still would have been a useless 2p while offtanking because it offers Zero DPS. While offtanking we are massively overhealing anyway, so the DR is useless in this case.

Getting DRW to an 1,5-2 Min CD, maybe even lower in an *ideal* Situation, is probably sill stronger than some passive DR with ~50-60% uptime. A movement heavy fight would also devalue the old 2p a by a huge margin.

Its okay if you do not like it interacing with DRW, but its defenitly not a terrible to useless 2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    DRW still gives you triple resources for the time its up, so it does give you extra dmg and extra runepower to heal up that magic

it baffles me that so many people still dont know about this
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    DRW still gives you triple resources for the time its up, so it does give you extra dmg and extra runepower to heal up that magic

it baffles me that so many people still dont know about this
    I never contested that DRW was powerful,just that the 2P isn't.
    reducing the cooldown on DRW is great,but linking it with boneshield charges isn't
    what I meant is that magic damage for example won't trigger the 2P at all,since it doesn't break boneshield anymore