Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    you do know they had to gear quite a few new characters because of the ban ? keep on baiting if it makes you happy
    And the US only has one guild that can kill an overnerfed boss? Where are the US guilds that have cleared half of the instance when it opened? Don't embarrass yourself please.

Limit back baby! Antorus watch out. World 1 inc!

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Limit back baby! Antorus watch out. World 1 inc!
    Lol you really believe that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthblast View Post
    Lol you really believe that ?
    Maybe you need some sarcasm quotes or big neon signs to indicate humour?

Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    And the US only has one guild that can kill an overnerfed boss? Where are the US guilds that have cleared half of the instance when it opened? Don't embarrass yourself please.
    Overnurfed boss???

First tier that WOWprogress tracks china... and still only 11 kills (4 Chinese that would not have been counted before this tier) 5 weeks into the tier? Yeah Definitly overnerfed boss Everyone and their mother is killing it oh wait.....

If this was last tier Limit would have been world 7th and we would only have 7 kills after 5 weeks.... Thats still a pretty evil boss.

Man you know your raid scene is sad when the guild that has a bunch of raiders get banned, say they're stepping back for the race and still beat every other US guild despite all that.

Then again Easy would probably have killed it first if they spent even half as much time actually raiding as they do trying to poach from other guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Overnurfed boss???

First tier that WOWprogress tracks china... and still only 11 kills (4 Chinese that would not have been counted before this tier) 5 weeks into the tier? Yeah Definitly overnerfed boss Everyone and their mother is killing it oh wait.....

If this was last tier Limit would have been world 7th and we would only have 7 kills after 5 weeks.... Thats still a pretty evil boss.
    this isn't the first tier that wowprogress tracked china

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Maybe you need some sarcasm quotes or big neon signs to indicate humour?
    No sarcasm. I would put money on Limit wiping the floor with Method in Antorus.

With Trump in office and the US still being decades away from allowing 90% of its population to stay at home doing literally fucking nothing while earning a livable wage a la Europe, I doubt we'll be seeing US guilds getting Top 10 kills any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    With Trump in office and the US still being decades away from allowing 90% of its population to stay at home doing literally fucking nothing while earning a livable wage a la Europe, I doubt we'll be seeing US guilds getting Top 10 kills any time soon.
    except limit would have gotten a top 10 kill if they didn't get banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post

You think that kills never happen in China if the one dude at Wowprogress doesn't bother to manually update it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heard rumor's that Easy is going Horde.. confirm/deny?
    "When you build it, you love it!"

pretty sure the odds are higher, that they get banned again

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Yeah, especially true for Exorsus. So great that you can get $70 a month of welfare money here in Russia, that is if you are lucky and don't get 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    You think that kills never happen in China if the one dude at Wowprogress doesn't bother to manually update it?

I think the point is wowprogress usually doesn't show it so for any other tier wowprogress would be showing only 7 kills 6 weeks into the raid which is pretty insane.

Quote Originally Posted by BRETTDESZORNS View Post
    pretty sure the odds are higher, that they get banned again
    False we are fully reformed no more rule breaking from us

dae US is bad at raiding heehee

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Heard rumor's that Easy is going Horde.. confirm/deny?
    Confirmed from players I know in easy.

How can you even say this with a straight face?

Deleted
    They be trolling mate.