Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Everyone saying it was unbelievable that he wasn't killed firing the siege weapon, they also conveniently leave out the detail the entire battlefield was covered in fire and smoke and visibility was shiet
    Yeah that was unbelievable, too.

who saved jamie? bronn?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah that was unbelievable, too.
    The dragons or the smoke

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    who saved jamie? bronn?
    yes it was bronn. You see him notice a white horse after he jumps from the ballista

Bron wasn't believable this episode at all. The dropped coin made me think that they were thinking about killing him off, maybe they had a couple alternative endings for that scene.

Should have gone with a death imo. He's a relatively minor character.
    Bronn has been pretty critical to the Lannisters' character development though. Both brothers were pretty unlikable when we first meet them, their interactions with Bronn helped to humanize them and endear them to the audience. There isn't really anyone else who you could call an actual friend to any of the Lannisters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    thats some REALY ugly fan fiction you made there.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Plus hes not a sue, sue would mean everybody loves him or somehow entralled by him lol.
    he is a sue cause EVERYBODY DOES love him. Just ask the ladies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    There's nothing to understand, you're just unwilling to critique anything about it for whatever reason. I mean, if you wanna fanboy that hard about it to the point that you can't even get a laugh out of a clumsily written line of dialog, then be my guest.
    Id rather be a fanboy then being so stupid that I do not understand the story at all....

Deleted
    Bronn won't end up with a castle due to lannisters loosing

He'll be mad but because he shot drogon, he should consider leaving westeros

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The dragons or the smoke
    The fact that Bron was able to hit the dragon, a moving target, through all that smoke, without any sort of known ballista weapons training.

The fact that Bron was able to hit the dragon, a moving target, through all that smoke, without any sort of known ballista weapons training.
    Dany/drogo were diving right at him not strafing. And why do you need training its a very simple weapon for an experienced fighter. Load the arrow, wind the winch then aim and release the catch

10+ Year Old Account
    But y'know, they made him miss the first shot to make it more realistic!

Deleted
    Drogon was coming directly at Bronn when he fired, and a Ballista is really just a giant crossbow, if he can understand leading the target enough (which given Bronns profiency with most weapons, I'd assume he does) then it shouldn't have been a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    thats some REALY ugly fan fiction you made there.....
    By that you mean he photoshopped that image?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

LOL at people saying ´they didn´t use correct miliary tactics´ in a fight involving dragons. Sorry, I must have missed the dragon chapter in The Art of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    LOL at people saying ´they didn´t use correct miliary tactics´ in a fight involving dragons. Sorry, I must have missed the dragon chapter in The Art of War.
    Pretty sure it does have a chapter about light cavalry charging a braced shield wall, in that it's pointless suicide. Western knights didn't armor themselves and their horses from head to toe just for show.

Drogon wasn't really moving though. Dany decided that diving in a straight line towards the ballista would be the best way to deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    The show has gone to great lengths to replicate realistic battles. Battle of the bastards is probably one of the most realistic battles ever made for TV. Fantasy and reality blending so well together is probably one of the reasons the show is so appealing. Why shouldn't people comment on this stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll allow that episode. Good enough.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Bronn has been pretty critical to the Lannisters' character development though. Both brothers were pretty unlikable when we first meet them, their interactions with Bronn helped to humanize them and endear them to the audience. There isn't really anyone else who you could call an actual friend to any of the Lannisters.
    This is well said. Bronn is the foil to Jamie who is helping make him a better person

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even though i've probably already said this once, Bran has gone from being a solid character to a completely boring one. I seriously hate what they have done with him this season.

Despite that, I still loved watching the episode a second time in much better quality.
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2017-08-07 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    This is well said. Bronn is the foil to Jamie who is helping make him a better person
    What? Bronn is a sarcastic asshole, Jaime is the bad person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Fantastically fun episode tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    What? Bronn is a sarcastic asshole, Jaime is the bad person.
    Jamie is a good person who is an idiot - he is in love with a bad person. Jamie is constantly being shown doing the "right" thing, predominantly after he lost his hand.