Poll: Well?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legion must be the best expansion ever because it's the first expansion people aren't in the majority of finding it the worst expansion ever.

As for me, Legion is at the top for me. I don't think any expansion was dreadful, but this one is my favorite. That's from someone that's done 7.3 on the PTR however. I'm sure 7.2 has still left people with a sour taste. But it doesn't seem like that feeling will survive 7.3. Unless you're PvPer, perhaps. But they have never been happy.

The people in my guild are having fun. I'm hearing very few complaints. So yeah, I'll happily place this one at the top, above even Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Legion must be the best expansion ever because it's the first expansion people aren't in the majority of finding it the worst expansion ever.

As for me, Legion is at the top for me. I don't think any expansion was dreadful, but this one is my favorite. That's from someone that's done 7.3 on the PTR however. I'm sure 7.2 has still left people with a sour taste. But it doesn't seem like that feeling will survive 7.3. Unless you're PvPer, perhaps. But they have never been happy.

The people in my guild are having fun. I'm hearing very few complaints. So yeah, I'll happily place this one at the top, above even Wrath.
    You probably play DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LOL - you have a rose coloured TARDIS there dood

People whinged about MoP non stop .... it is just human nature to whinge about the current and forget about the past.
    IDK, I mean ya you had the "lol Kung fu panda" crowed and the "I hate Asian setings" crowed, but I don't know many if any people who liked Cata more then MoP...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    IDK, I mean ya you had the "lol Kung fu panda" crowed and the "I hate Asian setings" crowed, but I don't know many if any people who liked Cata more then MoP...
    Cata was so bad...it's not that it was bad, it just was "more of the same" and made me quit the game at the end of the expansion.

I missed the entirety of MoP and i regret it a lot. I love Asian settings, i loved Timeless Isle (videos i watched) and i loved Challenge Mode Transmog sets.
    A shame i missed it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Mists, which I loved.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Since TBC ofc..

- - - Updated - - -

Cata had 10 times more non-raid content than WotLK had..

WotLK invented the login-raid-logout concept..
    Had 10 times more non-raid content....? About the only non raid content that WotLK didn't have was archaeology. WotLK had more 5 man dungeons, more daily quest hubs, more Out door PVP area's, The same amount of battlegrounds, a bigger launch event, and it added the achievement system. As for the log in log out concept, Ask any casual non raider what he did for fun in Cata before the Firelands daily hub opened up, here's a hint it wasn't much.

Legion > Wrath > BC > MoP > Cata > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> >> > >> > > WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla isn't an Expansion, but it's still better than Vanilla.

Deleted
    Cata had 10 times MORE non-raid content than WotLK had..

WotLK invented the login-raid-logout concept..
    Don't you mean...LESS? 10 times less non-raid content than WotlK?

Everyone was at major cities doing nothing and all the Blizzard Budget went to revamping the old world. It was a disaster....a cataclysm you might say

Cata definitely had it's flaws, but random BGs were still fun then. Well, at least until my wings got stolen by a mage! >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Naqoyqatsi View Post
    You probably play DH.
    Mostly ranged Hunters and Frost Mage. Also enjoying my Warrior on all specs. I do have a DH as a fourth alt. Also an Outlaw Rogue and Shadow Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    (the best thing about this expansion is that due to you having an artifact weapon since the start, you'll never reach a point where you're getting fucked in content jump with not getting a weapon to drop for you)
    Except the cases when you don't see any relevant relics drop for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact - every current expansion is the worst ever
    No it's not. WoD, and Cata were the worst by a mile.

Wrath Of The Lich King.

Every other expansion's been shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Wrath.

There's finally stuff to do again in this game. Gone are the dreaded days of Cata/MoP/WoD where you raided and logged out.
    Those were the day i liked. I only really like to log in and raid and do any recruiting we need to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Don't you mean...LESS? 10 times less non-raid content than WotlK?

Everyone was at major cities doing nothing and all the Blizzard Budget went to revamping the old world. It was a disaster....a cataclysm you might say
    - Because in WotLK, at any given point, didn't have 20+ people AFKing over the well, on their flying mounts, right?
    - Because in WotLK, we didn't have a completely empty zone, simply because the servers couldn't handle the load of all the players AFKing in the city above, right? The very reason, why Argent Tournament was moved to Icecrown.

Cataclysm had flaws, yes.... But no one really spoke of them before 3-4 months into Dragon Soul.. Was DS (9 months) too long? Probably, but ICC (12 months) and SoO (14 months) both lasted much longer and was worse designed.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-08-07 at 03:45 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No it's not. WoD, and Cata were the worst by a mile.
    While there will always be a "this isn't as good as what we had in ____" group of people, I don't know many who are on the Cata was the best band wagon, and I have yet to meet anyone who loved WoD over everything else (Even the raiders who had the best content in WoD usually say it was just alright with a few really fun fights sprinkled in.).

- - - Updated - - -

- Because in WotLK, at any given point, didn't have 20+ people AFKing over the well, on their flying mounts, right?
    - Because in WotLK, we didn't have a completely empty zone, simply because the servers couldn't handle the load of all the players AFKing in the city above, right? The very reason, why Argent Tournament was moved to Icecrown.

Cataclysm had flaws, yes.... But no one really spoke of them before 3-4 months into Dragon Soul.. Was DS too long? Probably, but ICC and SoO both lasted much longer and was worse designed.
    But no one spoke on them..... WHAT? Do you not remember the shitstorm that was "Everything is to hard" or "All the zones feel disconnected" or "The new old world sucks" or "Tol Barad sucks"? or "After the intro Deathwing dose nothing"? Did you actually participate in the community at the time, or are you just trolling? Considering you said that DS was better designed then ICC and SoO I'm leaning towards trolling.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-08-07 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion is much better than Cata and Wod, but I think I'll only remember it as an average expansion. Wrath and MoP are my favorite expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    TBC.

Hands down. Every other expansion except panda land (dog shit expansion) has it's pros and cons, but TBC is about as good as it can get for a WoW expansion.
    I mean tbc raids were pretty much perfect and the end of the expansion content was great too. But Blade edge sucked ass, no on liked apexis crystals before wod and three "unnamed" pre raid dungeons were absolutely horrible to do. Not really hands down best but one of thegood ones imo.
    Last edited by Corroc; 2017-08-07 at 04:26 AM.

Aside of the absolutely horrific class balance and titanforged idiocy, Legion is on par with WotLK.
    Sadly, those two make the game really on par with only Cata.
    Still better than wod, though
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though