10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    thats a very likely new store mount/pet combo
    This is confirmed, front page.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    This is confirmed, front page.
    Sooo happy right now!

Gratz! Might start looking into xfering some toons to dead realms...
    You should! I got Nalak for just over a mil too about a week ago on a dead-ish realm. A day or so ago I just put down 3 million for Son of Galleon on my home high pop server, while more expensive I can undoubtedly farm the gold back there before i'd ever get the drop. I am so sick of farming bonus rolls on so many characters so now that that is one Elder and Mogu charm mount down. Thank lord.

Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2017-08-02 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Farming Elder Charms is easy. Only Mogu should be kinda annoying.

I have a question about the HFC mount. I've been farming it on several characters since Legion came out. Haven't seen any so far. My runs are mostly PL, like 95% of them. However, I spoke to a guy recently who said that drop chance on PL is 0.3% while with GL is 1%. Can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by mmoc579e7ae166; 2017-08-03 at 11:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    You should! I got Nalak for just over a mil too about a week ago on a dead-ish realm. A day or so ago I just put down 3 million for Son of Galleon on my home high pop server, while more expensive I can undoubtedly farm the gold back there before i'd ever get the drop. I am so sick of farming bonus rolls on so many characters so now that that is one Elder and Mogu charm mount down. Thank lord.
    Yer, I def will! Just need a very nicely dead realm, and snipe some mounts/TCG toys for dirt cheap :P

@Crv I personally have only seen the hellfire mount on group loot, never seen it on personal, and i do run it nearly weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Farming Elder Charms is easy. Only Mogu should be kinda annoying.
    They're both easy, but it gets mind numbing keeping it up between 20-30 toons. I was finding that I was putting off killing the bosses every week like I used to because of it and because of all of the Legion time sink grinds demanding a lot of my play time (Prestige, Paragon etc)

EDIT: I do personally think that personal loot has a lower drop rate for mounts compared to regular. No experience with HFC but I have plenty on Garrosh, a while back me and my friend ran countless groups on personal with plenty of people in the groups always and NO ONE ever got the mount. Must be hundreds and hundreds of tries all players together. If it was 1% undoubtedly would have seen someone get it.
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2017-08-03 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted

@Crv I personally have only seen the hellfire mount on group loot, never seen it on personal, and i do run it nearly weekly
    I haven't seen it at all and been farming it for a long time, but I've been told by few players that it drops on PL. However, it's the first time I heard about lower drop rate when PL is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post

EDIT: I do personally think that personal loot has a lower drop rate for mounts compared to regular. No experience with HFC but I have plenty on Garrosh, a while back me and my friend ran countless groups on personal with plenty of people in the groups always and NO ONE ever got the mount. Must be hundreds and hundreds of tries all players together. If it was 1% undoubtedly would have seen someone get it.
    I'm still farming Garrosh's mount and I only farmed maybe 10 runs with PL on. Other runs were Master Looter (back when you could do it in pugs) and now when soloing is group loot. Still no mount. -.-

BIG NEWS: Got the Solar Spirehawk - http://imgur.com/AyiK688. I'm 2/5 now. This is the world boss that I got the least amount of kills on due to starting farming it later than MoP world bosses. I'd say around 500 kills tops. Was not expecting this. Gonna use this on my main from now on, after many years of riding Invincible.

After needing a whooping 5.4k for my timereaver back in the days, I pretty much gave up on any worldboss mount since they have the same droprate. A few months ago I decided to farm Rukhmar because this mount is just so beautiful and rare. I did so on 2 accs with about 30 chars each reset. Today, the unimaginable happened to me.

The attempts are not accurate since it is split between 2 accounts, on my main one I had about 500 attempts. So we are at about 700-800 kills ONLY. This was insanely lucky especially considering my luck with the timereaver. I almost had a heart attack.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2017-08-04 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Was looking for the Astral Serpent, got something better

Deleted
    My mind is blown how consistent you guys are.

Mad respect!

I can link my armory with 230 mounts because of burnout.:/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Was looking for the Astral Serpent, got something better

Huge Gratz,how many kills?

#361 smoky direwolf

1 more garrison invasion mount to go

My wife got the pink love rocket on her very first attempt on the first day it was out. This was before we even realized there was a mount. She basically said something like "What's this? This thing drops a mount? Neat". It wasn't until much later we realized how extraordinarily lucky she was...

Got it after 30 attempts, happy af.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretchie View Post
    My wife got the pink love rocket on her very first attempt on the first day it was out. This was before we even realized there was a mount. She basically said something like "What's this? This thing drops a mount? Neat". It wasn't until much later we realized how extraordinarily lucky she was...
    My gf went to Deepholm to pick some flowers in cata...and she get aeonaxx instead..thats extraordinarily lucky ;D

7+ Year Old Account
    Mount Number: 383

Stopped being lazy and got my 75 RBG win wolf! Few wins off from another saddle, saving it for the vicious fox though.
    5 Vicious mounts down!

Quote Originally Posted by raas View Post
    My gf went to Deepholm to pick some flowers in cata...and she get aeonaxx instead..thats extraordinarily lucky ;D
    Now there's a consolation prize!

10+ Year Old Account

THAAANK YOU, RNG, now, just give me other mounts I'm after... you numeric bastard
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account

Well, no more kara for me ever again! Mount: 384

10+ Year Old Account
    The only rare mount I have are some of the mythic ones from Draenor and Rivendare's Charger, which everyone and their mother has by now.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)