Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Getting a hot, cute 16-year-old, in the prime of her life, on a date, as a 32-year-old guy, is harder than getting a washed-up 32-year-old woman, who hit the wall and has 2 kids, on a date. Old women are low-hanging fruits. Young girls are as hot as they'll ever be and they have options, and for some of them the age difference will be a problem. There are a lot more obstacles. Everyone can get the old single mom.

But who am I talking to. You don't respond to logic. My mistake.
    Wait, you're 32!? Hahhahaha, holy moly, I thought you were in you early to mid 20s. You're 3 years younger than me, and a farty blowjob is the best you've gotten by 32?

Hahaha...shit...this thread has been solid gold. Got the 32 yr old virgin and Strawberry Shortcake ragging on other men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, it's not hard to get dates with someone who is a teenager as teenagers are easily manipulated by older people.
    And you have experience in that area cause you are an older guy trying to have sex with younger girls. You are just pretending to be a Korean girl online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Nope, I wouldn't date a man, and most likely not even sleep with a ladyboy with a dick as I've always said no to them.

But, here's the thing about ladyboys.
    Sure, they are born as men. Asians are very feminine and on top of that also pump themselves with estrogen, which actually almost turns them into women.
    There's a HUGE difference between a ladyboy and a crossdresser for example.
    It's a guy with a mutilated cock, for fuck's sake. Just get a real woman if you are such a player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Wait, you're 32!? Hahhahaha, holy moly, I thought you were in you early to mid 20s. You're 3 years younger than me, and a farty blowjob is the best you've gotten by 32?

Hahaha...shit...this thread has been solid gold. Got the 32 yr old virgin and Strawberry Shortcake ragging on other men.
    You can't even read properly. I've had my cock inside of pussies.

And you have experience in that area cause you are an older guy trying to have sex with younger girls. You are just pretending to be a Korean girl online.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a guy with a mutilated cock, for fuck's sake. Just get a real woman if you are such a player.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't even read properly. I've had my cock inside of pussies.
    Sure thing playa...

32...oh wow...

Nope.

Nice transphobia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Sure thing playa...

32...oh wow...
    Women like older men. Women are in their prime between the age of 16-25. Men are in their prime in their 30's and 40's. Women start having trouble in their 30's when their looks deteriorate. That's when men bloom. My age is a plus. I'm experienced, mature and wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

Nice transphobia.
    Transwomen are not real women. That is not transphobia. You can't magically turn a guy into a girl. You can't magically turn a cock into a pussy. Understanding that is not transphobia, it's understanding reality. Transphobia would be if I said trans people should have no rights, they are sub-humans, degenerates etc.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-08-07 at 03:03 PM.

I'm experienced, mature and wise.
    The toppest of keks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Women like older men. Women are in their prime between the age of 16-25. Men are in their prime in their 30's and 40's. Women start having trouble in their 30's when their looks deteriorate. That's when men bloom. My age is a plus. I'm experienced, mature and wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Transwomen are not real women. That is not transphobia. You can't magically turn a guy into a girl. You can't magically turn a cock into a pussy. Understanding that is not transphobia, it's understanding reality. Transphobia would be if I said trans people should have no rights, they are sub-humans, degenerates etc.
    Actually, you can turn a man into a woman and vice versa. You obviously need to read up on that.

Deleted
    Actually, you can turn a man into a woman and vice versa. You obviously need to read up on that.
    Really? Can you change their chromosomes? Tell me about this magic. Tell me how we can give men a uterus. Show me pictures of transpussies and cocks and prove to me that they are indistinguishable from real pussies and cocks.

Hell you can't even get transwomen to have a female voice. I've never met a tranny with an actual feminine voice. You always hear the male voice out of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? Can you change their chromosomes? Tell me about this magic. Tell me how we can give men a uterus. Show me pictures of transpussies and cocks and prove to me that they are indistinguishable from real pussies and cocks.

Hell you can't even get transwomen to have a female voice. I've never met a tranny with an actual feminine voice. You always hear the male voice out of that.
    Wow you're way behind on plastic surgery advancements. Today surgeons create what you call "magic" in your previous post.
    They can operate and completely change someone's voice. Fake vaginas also have nerves connected so orgasm is achieveable, they also can get wet just like real vaginas. There's no magic in it, thanks to CRISPR we're close to creating complete humans. We can already engineer babies and give specific features and remove diseases.
    There is no magic in it, it's called science.

Also, not related to ladyboys, but did you know that you can change your eye color, or is that still magic to you?

You're way behind man, don't talk shit you don't know much about.

Magic, lol

EDIT:
    Also, I'm done with you, as everyone else seem to be, you can continue defending your points, nobody cares.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2017-08-07 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    Wow you're way behind on plastic surgery advancements. Today surgeons create what you call "magic" in your previous post.
    They can operate and completely change someone's voice. Fake vaginas also have nerves connected so orgasm is achieveable, they also can get wet just like real vaginas. There's no magic in it, thanks to CRISPR we're close to creating complete humans. We can already engineer babies and give specific features and remove diseases.

Also, not related to ladyboys, but did you know that you can change your eye color, or is that still magic to you?

Magic, lol
    You haven't actually answered anything I said. Can we give a man a uterus? Do fake vaginas and penises look indistinguishable from real ones? Is it impossible to spot a tranny by his voice alone? The answer to all these riddles is no. If there is an operation procedure to alter someones voice, no tranny has ever taken it, because you can always spot a tranny by his voice.

Look, I get it. You like trannies. I like real women. You don't have to get so defensive about this.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-07 at 11:24 AM.

You're kind of explicitly being transphobic...

Deleted
    You're kind of explicitly being transphobic...
    Yes. I am transphobic. Because I wouldn't want to fuck a guy into his sliced-up cock, I hate trannies. I don't want them to exist obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Doing some digging with pics she's showed has lead to this:

Now, I don't know if that's her profile or not but if it is then that's a lot of effort into that.
    And I was obviously being 100% serious.
    Last edited by Venara; 2017-08-07 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Removed Facebook Link

Now, I don't know if that's her profile or not but if it is then that's a lot of effort into that.
    What the fuck. Remove it.

Deleted
    lol

Friend Request incoming.

Deleted

Magic, lol

EDIT:
    Also, I'm done with you, as everyone else seem to be, you can continue defending your points, nobody cares.
    While surgery can do a lot, it'll never be the same as a biological male or female. And it certainly doesn't look the same or functions in the same way. Women who want to get phalloplasty(iirc) would need a penis pump so they can get it hard, and a trans female's vagina, which is technically just a wound, doesen't self lubricate like an actual vagina does.
    Some people just don't find the thought appealing, there isn't anything wrong with it and it isn't transphobia.

Fucking remove it!

Deleted
    Fucking remove it!
    Ask nicely.

7+ Year Old Account
    So it was yours considering the friend list and picture is gone now?

Deleted
    So it was yours considering the friend list and picture is gone now?
    I have it saved.