Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Wrathion and Anduin have more sexual chemistry than any other romance/relationship currently in the game. On a side note, I will never forgive Blizzard for making that god awful, cringey Thrall+Aggra breed-o-rama quest line.

GO'EL! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
    GO'EL! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES GO'EL!
    GO'EL! LOOK, I'M SASSY!
    GO'EL! ANYTHING YOU SAY IS RIGHT!
    All they've done was Play pandaren board games, and talk about Pandaria shit. That's it.

They're bros, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Plot twist: Blizzard didn't plan on making Anduin gay until getting the idea from this thread
    Don't jinx it. Blizzards known to get some shit out of fan-fictions.

For example: Illidan being a "Hero". Cause, haven't seen enough of those Edgy kid theories, before. Right? RIGHT?! ...

I kinda thought it'd be neat to have an arranged marriage with Tess Greymane. Since she's a rogue of the Uncrowned and a Princess in her own right it would make for an interesting dynamic for someone who has been sheltered like Anduin has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Tess is the most logical choice for the new Queen of Stormwind, uniting the two remaining human kingdoms.

Too bad Velen doesn't have any living relatives, a Draenei girl as the Queen of Stormwind would have been neat.

Deleted
    He will turn into paladin as we think and then he will marry some night elf (Im jelly af). This will lead to Night elf paladins! FINALLY FUCKING SAKE I WANT THIS SINCE VANILLA WOW. God damnit. (sry too excited)

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Well he liked that pandarian from what I remember, maybe he'll go for a Worgen next?
    You're assuming Anduin is into furries?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    He's promised to Jaina
    Jaina is like his big sister and she's like 20 years older so no...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Jaina is like his big sister and she's like 20 years older so no...
    He could be into cougars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He could be into cougars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    She's still somehow his sister if you've read the novels! The age is not the problem.

Really, blizzard has gone significantly out of its way in books to hint at Anduin being into more exotic women. I hope that if he marries a human, it is only out of duty.

Anduin is transgender. M > F.

She's still somehow his sister if you've read the novels! The age is not the problem.
    Well, blood ties aren't the problem either

Alliance is loosely based on Medieval kingdoms, and inbreeding in royal families was an okay thingy o_O

But as it's mentioned, Anduin is into exotic chicks: primarily Dwarves and Draenei
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-08-07 at 03:01 PM.

More like an aunt. Varian, Arthas and Jaina are in the same age group.

Maybe he should get involed with the Jaina, the bike of Azeroth, everybody got a ride with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Maybe he should get involed with the Jaina, the bike of Azeroth, everybody got a ride with her.
    hahahha!

and i didn't know this many people thought anduin was gay. i thought it was a running joke but w/e i can see it
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    We got a comic of Anduin in his old age finishing the war against the void.

He is not gonna die anytime soon. He is here to stay. Same with Velen as he was there aswell (but Velen is like 10k years old already).

What is weird is that Turalyon is 1k years aswell. Wich is really odd for a human. Actually i am really confused about that. But in 7.3 it is said that Arator hasnt seen them for 1k years. I thought it was since Outland wich was just a couple of decades ago... but go figure. Blizzard like to tell things in thousands of years.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-08-07 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I figure it ill be an arranged marriage for him anyhow - to bring two peoples together or create an alliance.
    So assuming he marries a human, that basically means one of the following; Jaina Proudmoore, Tess Greymane, Calia Menethil, Lorna Crowley, or Vanessa VanCleef.

If you want to add in a few other races you can add in a few others; Maiev Shadowsong, Alleria or Vereesa Windrunner, Valeera Sanguinar, Lady Liadrin, or Moira Thaurissan.

Plenty of others also, but those would seem to be the most beneficial for political marriages.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Because he's gay, duh!
    this is so obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    So assuming he marries a human, that basically means one of the following; Jaina Proudmoore, Tess Greymane, Calia Menethil, Lorna Crowley, or Vanessa VanCleef.

If you want to add in a few other races you can add in a few others; Maiev Shadowsong, Alleria or Vereesa Windrunner, Valeera Sanguinar, Lady Liadrin, or Moira Thaurissan.

Plenty of others also, but those would seem to be the most beneficial for political marriages.
    you forgot Shandris Feathermoon, adopted daughter of Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    (but Velen is like 10k years old already).
    Velen is 25.000 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    honestly whoever drew that needs help
    Not sure why they need "help". It was a clever drawing based on Anduin and Wrathion's potentially gay storyline. What you call a cry for help, some of us look at as thought provoking art. If Wrathion were skull fucking Anduin, or some other violent tendency, I might agree that the artist is expressing WAY too much. But that is not the case here. Also, as a straight guy, I am neither bothered nor conflicted by this. You should loosen up.

Oh god, Maiev marrying Anduin? That would be.... Oh god.