(Frost) what Legendaries/build to use

I have been looking around on various websites and I'm getting mixed/outdated info. Currently I'm 920 item level and have 4pc t20. I have plenty of crit for the shatter cap and have been working on shedding mastery for haste/vers. (Currently 40% mastery, 26% haste, 10% vers)

The legendaries I have are:
    Magtheridon's Banished Bracers
    Sephuz's Secret
    Lady Vashj's Grasp
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Ice Time
    Norgannon's Foresight
    and Belo'vir's Final Stand

And I'm not sure which ones to use. If I understand correctly, Shard of the Exodar + the Bracers are currently the strongest loadout overall but I dont have the shard. I also read that with the recent nerf to Thermal Void, the Gloves lost a lot of their value and arent really worth it but I'm not sure how true that is.

Any help would be appreciated.

If your going to run TV I would suggest you use the bracers and KJ for now until you get the Shard. KJ is a decent stat stick with alot of int on it and its prob going to sim better for you atm with the bracers than the gloves would. And yea for the TV build bracers and shard are the strongest 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    If your going to run TV I would suggest you use the bracers and KJ for now until you get the Shard. KJ is a decent stat stick with alot of int on it and its prob going to sim better for you atm with the bracers than the gloves would. And yea for the TV build bracers and shard are the strongest 2.
    This is wrong, you'll probably want sephuz. Especially if you can proc is alot. It's a good leggo, KJBW is just rubbish for you, this is ofc depending on all your other gear. If you have decent-ish trinkets then you'll be much better with the Sephuz than KJ. Either that or the gloves, they still aren't terrible now a days however obv. will be replaced as soon as you get the Shard. I would defo sim yourself with all of this in order to be 100% sure but thats the standard thing

Quote Originally Posted by peterdkay View Post
    This is wrong, you'll probably want sephuz. Especially if you can proc is alot. It's a good leggo, KJBW is just rubbish for you, this is ofc depending on all your other gear. If you have decent-ish trinkets then you'll be much better with the Sephuz than KJ. Either that or the gloves, they still aren't terrible now a days however obv. will be replaced as soon as you get the Shard. I would defo sim yourself with all of this in order to be 100% sure but thats the standard thing
    Well seeing as how I only really do raiding I'm not sure if Sephuz is a good choice since it cant proc from bosses and isnt even really that reliable on adds since they just die so fast. I guess the passive haste and movement speed is nice? IDK. My trinkets are pretty bad atm so I think I will just go with the KJ trinket. Its a pain to sim different gear setups because I have to redo gems/enchants each time to reach the shatter cap, which is why I'm making this thread.

Sephuz does have an insane amount of crit. Unless it puts tou over the crit cap it's probably the best as your second legendary in addition to the bracers.

Interesting thread, is the cs helm + hero ring still 2nd for TV? It was my understanding that the only reason it isn't first is because the bracers allow you to do 4p t20, 2p t19. However, sims still have the helm/ring w/o t19 2p very close to bracers/ring with it.

Interesting question: - t19 2p + sephuz vs no t19 2p + cs helm, assuming no procs from sephuz and both replacement items(helm/ring) were say, 930.

In my estimation, the helm proc adds about 4.5% damage. 2% haste + 5% bf proc seems much weaker. I guess I need to sim, but I'm still thinking helm is worth dropping t19 if you have no bracers, especially if you have a second piece of tier you can trade out to a much higher ilvl, and/or odds are you have at least 1 high ilvl ring to replace sephuz, but may not have a high ilvl tier helm(much rarer).
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-08-07 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterdkay View Post
    Lol Sephuz is really only good for him if he can get the proc. Since he has said he's good on crit then he doesnt need the ring for that. Last I checked the gloves sim very low for frost which is why I suggested KJBW. Unless he already has his bis trinkets then its a much better choice than Sephuz.

Helm/Shard should still be the best for GS builds tho right?

10+ Year Old Account
    From experience in mythic run TV build with bracers/ring. IMHO there's no other way to go. I've been able to rack up the oranges on this build and have personally been adamant on using it since TOS began. IMO no other way to go about it. This is coming from someone who has also ran GS as well to really test the feasibility of the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Helm/Shard should still be the best for GS builds tho right?
    Yes that combo currently sims the highest for GS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomorepuns View Post
    From experience in mythic run TV build with bracers/ring. IMHO there's no other way to go. I've been able to rack up the oranges on this build and have personally been adamant on using it since TOS began. IMO no other way to go about it. This is coming from someone who has also ran GS as well to really test the feasibility of the spec.
    I agree if your worried about your parses, of if your in a guild where your raid leader requires you play the top spec/ build then TV is the way to go using the bracers-shard lego combo. However I've parsed orange on a couple fights in ToS running the GS build and I currently run double ring. The sims only show about a 30k dps difference between the two builds when played optimally so if your really good at managing your BF procs and geared for it GS can do almost as well as TV does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomorepuns View Post
    Well, that's true, but we don't have to take your word for it. You can't find a non-bracers/ring parse in the top parses on heroic for frost(probably same for mythic). Been seeing that for weeks. Not everybody has those fucking bracers tho.