Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Northrend Sharding Disabled, PvP Season 4 Ending Soon, Blue Posts, Tweets, DLC #593

Pink Smoke Effect, Westmarch Workshop, Necromancer Cosplay

Final Frozen Throne Card Reveal Stream - Live Updates

Sharding Disabled in Northrend
    Blizzard disabled sharding in Northrend to help out the annual Tournament of Ages event!

Legion PvP Season 4 Ending Soon!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Soon the gates will close on Legion PvP Season 4 for all Arena and Battleground competitors.

Season 4 – End of Season Rewards
    If you participated in Season 4, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

• Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 4 has ended.
    • Legion Season 4 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Faction-Based Rewards
    Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 50 wins after your transfer to receive the reward. You must have 150 wins for Gladiator and Cruel Gladiator.

When the last sounds of clashing weapons fade, how will you measure up this season?

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Could the Black Transmutagen alchemy reagent have a vendor sell price? We get far too many with almost no way to use up!
    All transmutagens can be vendored in 7.3.Thanks! (WarcraftDevs)

What does Sargeras do in his pasttime?
    Drives the lore community insane (Muffinus)

Is the Celestial Calf supposed to be cageable and resellable on 7.3 PTR? Sounds like a bug.
    This change has been reverted. You can still collect three of them now in 7.3. (WarcraftDevs)

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The Netherlight Crucible And You
    I'm...even more confused...
    TLDR:

Before the patch, if you get a relic that doesn't have the trait you want, you throw it away.

After the patch, if you get a relic that doesn't have the trait you want, you can plug it into the Netherlight Crucible and maybe get it anyway.

That's about all there is to it! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

The Lich King at Blizzard - Part 2
    This video checks back in at Blizzard to see how The Lich King is doing.

Dark Legacy Comics #593
    DLC #593 has been released!

Patch 7.3 soon™

Very pleased with sharding being removed for the event. Makes our RP much more inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Patch 7.3 soon™
    Looks like it's coming at the end of the month as predicted.

Any news about the giveaway? The draw would've been over two days ago by now and again I didn't see any notes on the latest news post. I'm sure I didn't win, but it's not clear if the winners have even been PM'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Looks like it's coming at the end of the month as predicted.
    It still baffles me that despite how strict Blizz has been to sticking to their 11 week schedule, there are people out there who still believe 7.3 won't come out for another few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Very pleased with sharding being removed for the event. Makes our RP much more inclusive.
    I'm really impressed to see this happen. Haven't seen Blizzard do something like this for the players in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    I'm really impressed to see this happen. Haven't seen Blizzard do something like this for the players in a while.
    For as little as I care about RP servers, I do have 2 level 100s on an RP server that will be very happy to farm the TLPD against only that server instead of all of NA at once.

Deleted
    Before the patch, if you get a relic that doesn't have the trait you want, you throw it away.
    After the patch, if you get a relic that doesn't have the trait you want, you can plug it into the Netherlight Crucible and maybe get it anyway.

This still has the fundamental flaw that it requires a relic to drop to begin with, it's not like they drop every week in a raid or even every month.

Wow, everyone is leaving Blizzard. Even the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Dark Legacy comics are just poorly done and un funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is sharding?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is Northrend sharding exactly? Can't find the info I may be a bad searcher though

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Those Dark Legacy comics are just poorly done and un funny.
    They are actually really poignant. This one not as much, but he can't put out gold every week.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what is sharding?
    CRZ

/10chars

That DL comic with the Panda wanting to look cool... It hit close to home...

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what is sharding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    CRZ

/10chars
    Not entirely, CRZ is allowing multiple people from different servers to play in the same zone on the same "server" at a time. Sharding is only allowing X number of people in a zone at a time and when that number is reached creating a mirror server of that zone to put new people in. CRZ is to help low pop areas, Sharding is to prevent congestion and lag.

Looks to be that 77 day patch cycle is a thing. Looks to be on the 29th. A few days after gamescom. Id say we will see some kind of something their, maybe a few cinematics and a 'oh yea, it launches tuesday''

Quote Originally Posted by Unarmed1000 View Post

This still has the fundamental flaw that it requires a relic to drop to begin with, it's not like they drop every week in a raid or even every month.
    You can buy relics for the Nethershardesque currency on Argus.