The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Unsure about the weapons and the legs, but I love the rest. 8.5/10

The legs? Odd, since they are part of the same set as chest, gloves and boots.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Unsure about the weapons and the legs, but I love the rest. 8.5/10

ooh, I quite like that. Think it fits her nicely, 8/10

The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise;46696897
    [IMG
    http://i.imgur.com/Bjx8WVE.png[/IMG]
    Nice set, 9/10
    http://imgur.com/a/LopO8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The legs? Odd, since they are part of the same set as chest, gloves and boots.
    Hmm, maybe it's the distance- what set is it? I'm curious, I'd like to look at it nice and close in-game
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hmm, maybe it's the distance- what set is it? I'm curious, I'd like to look at it nice and close in-game
    It's the Shaman t13 from DS, only I used the non-set chest piece to avoid the kilt I'd otherwise get, so avoid tabard and belt clipping issues. Spiritwalker is the name of the set I think.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    snip
    It's an interesting mog, it fits a dwarf. But I don't like that helmet tho and some kind of dual hammers would look better. I like the scenery of that image so good job for that. I would rate it 7/10 but you need to change weapons and helmet.

So I just created this random transmog that would kinda fit my new artifact challenge skin. It's so hard to do a proper outfit on a Demon Hunter - we are so limited when it comes to armour

Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2017-08-02 at 09:45 PM.

shirt transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So here is my warlock on board the Sentinax
    I like that belt, I often use that as shorts instead Ovo

Here're some shirt matching with gears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Your night elf looks like she is about to burst out crying..
    first thing I noticed lol.
    Considering she's a monk.. I'd cry too. Monks are terrible (at least at 70 xD)

... But she does have my prettiest mogs, so she's not crying just yet. Only about to!
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeyar View Post
    snip
    6/10 it's nothing special, really.

So I just made another random transmog that would fit my artifact weapon skin. Here it is:

Ganker- 4/10 I understand the desire to match but there are just some pieces you used like those bright colored ones that aren't visually appealing to me at all, sorry.

New transmog idea of mine...certainly not very "original" or "creative" since it is essentially just 1-3 sets mashed together but I really like the way it flows. The little bit of red on the belt annoys me a bit but I still think it fits the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Ganker- 4/10 I understand the desire to match but there are just some pieces you used like those bright colored ones that aren't visually appealing to me at all, sorry.

New transmog idea of mine...certainly not very "original" or "creative" since it is essentially just 1-3 sets mashed together but I really like the way it flows. The little bit of red on the belt annoys me a bit but I still think it fits the best.
    7/10 Nothing wrong with a classic set.

Here is my Paladin Set, a few sets mashed together.

8/10 real nice draenei vindicator look going on there. I'd get a different cloak if I were you. The Fireproof Greatcloak goes really well with that look.

Here are 2 sets I regularly use on my mage

and

Last edited by japperdepapper; 2017-08-10 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by japperdepapper View Post
    8/10 real nice draenei vindicator look going on there. I'd get a different cloak if I were you. The Fireproof Greatcloak goes really well with that look.

Here are 2 sets I regularly use on my mage
    - snip -
    and
    - snip -
    I love the first set, those items go really well together! 9/10.

2nd set make you look like a NPC (in a good way ^^) 7/10.

This is my set atm. Hunting for the Power questline glaives to complete this set! (+ the red wings is just a bonus that makes it awesome) I wanted a tmog that doesn't show any green fel taint.

made by Shyama

Very nice DH transmog, like you got stuck in the nightmare or something. Might have to steal it some time
    8.5/10

Been working on this lock mog recently, still don't have a staff yet. Any suggestions?

imgur [dot] com/a/xKWLL (can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Imramos View Post
    Very nice DH transmog, like you got stuck in the nightmare or something. Might have to steal it some time
    8.5/10

Been working on this lock mog recently, still don't have a staff yet. Any suggestions?

(can't post links yet)
    Generally speaking, do please use the address of the image itself, not just the gallery url. (Or whatever the page is, if it's not a gallery.) For future reference, that is. Not being able to post urls is just post-count.

Maybe a normal Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus? For colors, not actual theme.
    Last edited by figuratively; 2017-08-15 at 05:52 AM.

Here is my 2nd attempt. I've just returned to game after a long hiatus and am level 108 at the moment. Just something new I thought I'd try.

http://imgur.com/a/9aoOY

Quote Originally Posted by mindpsyche View Post
    Here is my 2nd attempt. I've just returned to game after a long hiatus and am level 108 at the moment. Just something new I thought I'd try.

Image address, please, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    I love the first set, those items go really well together! 9/10.

2nd set make you look like a NPC (in a good way ^^) 7/10.

This is my set atm. Hunting for the Power questline glaives to complete this set! (+ the red wings is just a bonus that makes it awesome) I wanted a tmog that doesn't show any green fel taint.

What chest is that, shows pretty much only skin!