10+ Year Old Account

new global update time for blizzard ?

i noticed that 2 things already (sc2 warchest and overwatch doomfist) become available not on tuesday or wednesday, but on thursday for both US and EU.
    is this a new trend ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    i noticed that 2 things already (sc2 warchest and overwatch doomfist) become available not on tuesday or wednesday, but on thursday for both US and EU.
    is this a new trend ?
    Doubt it is a new update timer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And season 11 on D3

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking something similar, keep the patch days the same but change the release time of the content to allow multiple regions to get access to the new content at roughly the same time instead of having it drop on different days. Guess we'll have to wait and see if this is their new pattern for content release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Silakka View Post
    And season 11 on D3
    Seasons were previously on Fridays, not matching any of these "times" the OP quotes either, so don't think that counts for much.

10+ Year Old Account
    another case. new hearthstone expansion on thursday the 10th instead of usual tuesday, wednesday update
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Deleted
    It's starting to look that way. Seems a bit too much to be coincidence especially for a random day like Thursday.

another case. new hearthstone expansion on thursday the 10th instead of usual tuesday, wednesday update
    Hearthstone always has updated on thursdays atleast as far back as i can remember

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as WoW is seperated by the Tuesday/Wednesday thing I don't consider it global yet.

Yeah but Friday in Europe.