Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I'd smoke pot with you In said cabin.

Idk why, but you seem like the ideal person to smoke with.
    Shit, you have to be on the list.

Come to Cali, shits legal here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hunger Game Crew, then NFL / NCAA football crew, then most everybody else.

Too many people to name T.T

will throw out a special @Theodarzna for SM purposes
    As soon as I find a sitter we are going to have to sort out whichever monster tuxedo mask will through a rose at and then leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    @Jester Joe @GothamCity @Iliyra @Crissi

And probably @belfpala as we share taste in food.
    uh ? That's weird. Apparently when someone mentions @Iliyra it always sends a mention to me >.<

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No one? I'd fear for my life if I was near any of them.
    I could hang out with you and have some fun telling sexist and racist jokes over a couple beers. You seem a good chap to me.

I'd also love to meet @Jaylock and discuss his most amazing points of view which I tend to agree with more often than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this forum really is is sharing ideas. I don't fault anyone for having different ideas.

Like, even if people who genuinely dislike me came up and said "hey, want to drink?" I probably would .
    My supervisor while I was in Kuwait was a hardcore Trumpkin. He was a funny guy and he cared for his troops. I'll never understand his political opinions, but he was still a great NCO to work under.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    People from the sports threads, that way we watch a game and have minimal interaction with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Always wanted to have a few beers with Rich1433123
    Almost done, I have a feeling I would end up having to pay for everything and can only eat out with them at places that take EBT cards.

I'm pretty cool with everyone I ever meet, but I feel my anxiety would shoot through the roof going into a meet up with a bunch of people that I don't actually know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    People from the sports threads, that way we watch a game and have minimal interaction with each other.
    "oh hey, we only beat you 8-0 and allowed only 1 hit... good times, we should do it again sometime" "fuck off" "noted"

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to the sports mention ^ I think it'd be kinda cool to watch like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead with thread regulars.
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are only a small handful of people I wouldn't want to associate with in person. But the majority, I think would be interesting to be around.

So i'd say, almost all of you!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Thank you buddy! And I would want to hang out with you in real life as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm pretty cool with everyone I ever meet, but I feel my anxiety would shoot through the roof going into a meet up with a bunch of people that I don't actually know.

- - - Updated - - -

"oh hey, we only beat you 8-0 and allowed only 1 hit... good times, we should do it again sometime" "fuck off" "noted"

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to the sports mention ^ I think it'd be kinda cool to watch like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead with thread regulars.
    I have always wanted to go to an American football game with a bunch of friends, eat a bunch of hotdogs and pretzels. Go absolutely fucking apeshit when everybody else does even though I have no clue what's going on. That would be fun, I think.

Also on the Game of Thrones TV show thing that you mentioned; there are pubs and bars around the world that air this show with lots of people watching. There are YouTube videos of their reactions to the most famous scenes in the series. You may want to look for one of those, you may come across a MMO Champion user there!
    Last edited by mmocd209cf6fa2; 2017-08-08 at 01:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many of you would be totally different because I am mostly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only you Jay. Rest of y'all a bunch of jabronies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    "oh hey, we only beat you 8-0 and allowed only 1 hit... good times
    Very similar to what I said to my RL friend who's a Mets fan.

Hmmmm.....

Well, first off skroe @Skroe. We might not agree on everything, but we agree on most and he can articulate arguments very well.

Dude has a good heart and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Then immortalrich @Immortalrich we are both veterans who have deployed and a lot of shared experiences.

Crissi @Crissi because she's cool.

Bigzoman because he's my road dog. @Bigzoman

Dr. Assbandit @Dr.Assbandit cause he is a articulate man who can make a point without being a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    @Orlong.

I just want to know what's up with that guy IRL.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give TheBigzoman and SuperTony this: Despite not agreeing with them, I feel like I could at least get along with them.
    Awwww shucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Jaylock (isn't Jayburner just Jaylock's alt account?) /thread
    MMO-C doesn't allow users to have 2 accounts, so no we are not the same person posting on 2 accounts.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Jaylock @Dr Assbandit @Endus @Tennisace

This crowd would be pretty fun to grab a beer with, good discussions, and a nice perspective from all different points of view.

Probably wouldn't want to hangout with anyone who just pops into a thread, trolls, gets called out on trolling, and then complains about "breaking forums rules" after they just broke forums rules lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Absomal View Post
    I have always wanted to go to an American football game with a bunch of friends, eat a bunch of hotdogs and pretzels. Go absolutely fucking apeshit when everybody else does even though I have no clue what's going on. That would be fun, I think.

Also on the Game of Thrones TV show thing that you mentioned; there are pubs and bars around the world that air this show with lots of people watching. There are YouTube videos of their reactions to the most famous scenes in the series. You may want to look for one of those, you may come across a MMO Champion user there!
    I've usually been on the visitor side of pro sports matchups, September i'll be with a home crowd for once... should be a blast!

Yeah, i saw some Red Wedding coverage lmao lmao
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I didn't know I was a OT poster. I think this may be the first post I have made in an OT forum. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I didn't know I was a OT poster. I think this may be the first post I have made in an OT forum. Thanks though.
    No problem man. You seem like a reasonable fellow and I would like to have you at my MMO-C discussion table.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No problem man. You seem like a reasonable fellow and I would like to have you at my MMO-C discussion table.
    I do try to be reasonable, but I can usually only be found in the Computer Forums and the Build Sub-Forum, popping over to check on Rift now and then. Maybe I'll start checking out this OT stuff from time to time now though.