Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    These political boards are great places to bring out the trolls to add to my ignore list. It's like fishing with the best bait
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

It was probably a hate crime directed at the muslim community...

It was probably sanctioned by the trump camp

He's waiting for them to say "you don't like us, we'll leave the country"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Why would he? He has more important things to deal with than appeasing Muslims.
    Yes yes we realize he can't miss that tee time. Even presidents have to repsect that!

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Since I keep seeing this, I have to ask. What exactly are people screaming to impeach him for? Like him or not he hasn't actually done anything wrong.
    I'm in no shape or form a fan of Trump, but yeah... This whole "impeach hum hurr durr!!"-movement is getting out of hand. A major newspaper in my country regularly features an article listing how an impeachment can happen with any article featuring Trump... They only harm themselves by pushing witch hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Not saying it isn't new worthy, just that him not condemning it seems to be more important than the attack itself.
    Well, you agree that he'd condem it if it were a church right? The problem is, that the president apparently cba to tweet if a mosque is attacked, yet he'd most likely use it to his advantage, if it was a church that was under attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm in no shape or form a fan of Trump, but yeah... This whole "impeach hum hurr durr!!"-movement is getting out of hand. A major newspaper in my country regularly features an article listing how an impeachment can happen with any article featuring Trump... They only harm themselves by pushing witch hunts.
    The impeach him group just aren't very smart from what I know of US politics next election is in 3 years. Instead of crying they could focus efforts on ensuring they have the best candidate ready to run against him but as far as I can tell there isn't anybody gearing up to take him down (or at least not that is being reported over here in the UK).

If we think more and pray harder, it wont happen again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    impeach him already
    Is that an ANTIFA thingy. Aren't you a domestic terrorist?

Seems this attack only made the news in the US and UK (probably elsewhere too, but can't be arsed to look THAT deep). First I heard it was here. Sooo... I'd say it was pretty damn minor. Waiting for him to comment on this is probably time wasted.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    The impeach him group just aren't very smart from what I know of US politics next election is in 3 years. Instead of crying they could focus efforts on ensuring they have the best candidate ready to run against him but as far as I can tell there isn't anybody gearing up to take him down (or at least not that is being reported over here in the UK).
    Indeed.

Rather than focusing on spewing bile and acting like petulant children, they should look at why they managed to lose and what they can do differently to try and ensure that he doesn't get another 4 years after the next election.

I live in Minneapolis, and to be honest, the local news isn't even really covering it.

In fact, there is more buzz about the gas explosion at a local school that killed one person last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post

Is that an ANTIFA thingy. Aren't you a domestic terrorist?
    "Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a terrorist"

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Maybe he's waiting for more details to come out?
    That would be a first for him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Well, you agree that he'd condem it if it were a church right? The problem is, that the president apparently cba to tweet if a mosque is attacked, yet he'd most likely use it to his advantage, if it was a church that was under attack.
    Of course he would. I actually don't give a fuck about the mosque thing, I think muslims are a problem demographic.

Deleted
    It would be useful as a person in power to have an "auto condemn" function which you could easily use to publish an automated boilerplate phrase to instantly counter anything which happens anywhere in the world.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    oh boy if that bomb exploded somewhere else, i'd see every news shove it up my face.

but yeah, since the victims are muslims, who cares right? fucking stupid media and their agendas

"Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a terrorist"
    Didnt say I disagree with you. I have a lot of left and right wing views. I just thought it became an actual thing that ANTIFA were now labelled as domestic terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    ... Because Google turns up popular results i.e, people are looking up those particular kinds of articles. It's less of an indictment on the "MSM" and more on people kind of outraged there wasn't at least some intern going 'The President condemns all terrorist actions regardless of race, creed, or religion. Our hearts go out to the victims and we'll get to the bottom of this.'
    It's so cute that you believe this. It's not like Google (who just fired an employee that didn't buy into the current groupthink) would cherrypick items to push an agenda. Nope. Not a chance.

Say hi to the Unicorns and the Easter Bunny in your world for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    impeach him already
    Who do you think is going to impeach Trump?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Are you one of those people that announces every few weeks on Facebook that you're culling your friends list?
    I dont use social media (or anti-social media as I like to call it)

why do you ask? Are you one of the people I was talking about, did I offend you? I mean I didn't call to you directly, but you responded so my comment seemed to have connected with you in some way
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-08-08 at 04:40 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    What I find extremelly amusing is the fact that you get more news articles related to Trumps silence than the actual event.

Once again, goes to show the agenda the left is pushing around, not their unconditional love for the oppressed, but their viciousness to push every opposing view into a cess pit. Back to the middle ages I say!

how cute false equivalency seeing that the day after the event it was widely reported on, and then again when it was officially labeled as a bombing and now we are hear. Do you have that little understanding of how the news cycle works?