Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    As to why Sylvanas is unfit: She is fit to rule over exactly 1/6th of the Horde. Nothing more. Horde races include orcs, troll, tauren, goblin among others. As these races share a drastically different viewpoint than any elf or undead, and being in the vast majority they need a true leader they can look up to.
    Problem is there has only been trust between three of the horde races and even that was put on quite the shaky grounds during mop. The horde is a pragmatic organization they are bound together through interests, not something like loyalty or cultural understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW "double-dead you say?" watch this video and educate yourself...
    It is quite rare for someone to be raised again and usually requires incredible powerful necromancy, the forsaken for example don't have someone of that caliber. Even restoring undead is quite taxing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Problem is there has only been trust between three of the horde races and even that was put on quite the shaky grounds during mop. The horde is a pragmatic organization they are bound together through interests, not something like loyalty or cultural understanding.
    Yep, and even less so with Sylvanas holding the reins.

Yep, and even less so with Sylvanas holding the reins.
    Not really it is just business as usual, whether vol''jin sat on the throne or Sylvanas. The races themselves don't really trust each other, so as long as she doesn't pull something akin to garrosh alienating her allies nothing will happen. All sylvanas has to do is to listen to the other leaders from time to time and her position is pretty secure.

Sylvanas simply has far more potential to screw things up for the horde than vol'jin did, due to her lust for power and sometimes uncompromising stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanas as warchief is a horrible idea in my opinion, someone needs to keep her in check. Blizzard had quite a few options to properly develop Vol'jin into a more suitable warchief, but instead chose to vacate the position yet again.

I just don't see why the change was necessary, especially from a lore perspective. Nothing sylvanas has done in this expansion actually required her to be warchief.
    There are two questions/problems:
    1) Do we even need warchief ?
    2) Was there anyone other than sylvanas who could be one ?

Blizzard seems very attracted to whole warchief "aspect" of horde and don't wanna let go. At the same time due to all that horde favourism, we ended up in situation when we no longer have any candidates. So blizzard should make decisive move in either direction.

she isnt really a warchief, like she does nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Not really it is just business as usual, whether vol''jin sat on the throne or Sylvanas. The races themselves don't really trust each other, so as long as she doesn't pull something akin to garrosh alienating her allies nothing will happen. All sylvanas has to do is to listen to the other leaders from time to time and her position is pretty secure.

Sylvanas simply has far more potential to screw things up for the horde than vol'jin did, due to her lust for power and sometimes uncompromising stance.
    Nope, she can't be trusted - that's why she will lose her position sooner than one can think. A true orc will soon sit upon the throne in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    There are two questions/problems:
    1) Do we even need warchief ?
    2) Was there anyone other than sylvanas who could be one ?

Blizzard seems very attracted to whole warchief "aspect" of horde and don't wanna let go. At the same time due to all that horde favourism, we ended up in situation when we no longer have any candidates. So blizzard should make decisive move in either direction.
    Blizzard screwed the horde and alliance over and puts far more emphasis on the neutral factions, it is a trend which has potential as long as they don't overdo it, but the chances are they will keep going, because it saves them the trouble of actually creating two different experiences instead of one.

The horde itself has changed so drastically in the last thirty years the command structure should be overhauled, but the title should remain. Blizz merely needs to flesh out the factions more, not throwing the same repetitive narrative at the players like a loose horde guy instigating hostilities against the alliance that trope has been done to death now for example.

Add more diplomacy more intrigue, twists etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, she can't be trusted - that's why she will lose her position sooner than one can think. A true orc will soon sit upon the throne in the near future.
    Orcs are as trustworthy as forsaken to most of the other horde races, considering the recent stunt they pulled under Garrosh. Sylvanas isn't trustworthy, in fact no one is. The thing is how much damage she will cause while following her own agenda dragging the others along and the real problem lies in her use of necromancy which could cause quite a bit of conflict dragging the rest of the horde in. As long as she was a racial leader she had limitations now she is free, so whether she drags them down or not reamins to be seen.

Orcs are as trustworthy as forsaken to most of the other horde races, considering the recent stunt they pulled under Garrosh. Sylvanas isn't trustworthy, in fact no one is. The thing is how much damage she will cause while following her own agenda dragging the others along and the real problem lies in her use of necromancy which could cause quite a bit of conflict dragging the rest of the horde in. As long as she was a racial leader she had limitations now she is free, so whether she drags them down or not reamins to be seen.
    You can call it like you want or picture any scenario, bottom line is a true orc like Saurfang will bring the Horde together again as Thrall did and things will be as they should be once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    she isnt really a warchief, like she does nothing
    voljin didnt do anything. was he not really a warchief to you too?
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Vol'jin is definitely coming back. There are just too many hints.
    What hints would those be? I haven't really been in the loop, I just remember his funeral pyre, then the quest line in Stormheim.

Has there been anything after?
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    WoW "double-dead you say?" watch this video and educate yourself... nice vocabulary skills by the way.
    I assume you got more correct terms than "double-dead" to define something dying twice. There's plenty of examples in real life after all.

And seriously? If Dranosh would be raised that way he would become the Fourth Horseman of the Ebon Blade (by sending back to the grave one of the current ones). He would have nothing to do with the Horde at all.

you're only trolling yourself by being dense on purpose, though your inability to muster even a single relevant point is truly amusing.
    All you do is deflecting and moving goalposts while arguing points I never sustained to begin with. You objectively misused the word "whore" within a context that didn't fit simply because it was nice word play with "Warchief". That was the initial point so stop dodging.

You can call it like you want or picture any scenario, bottom line is a true orc like Saurfang will bring the Horde together again as Thrall did and things will be as they should be once more.
    Can you please stop to answer lore-related posts with wishful replies? I mean, I understand that headcanon is quite a disease on you but trying your best to keep it at bay wouldn't be that horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Not really no, because orcish values only appease to half of the horde at the best of times. It has nothing to do with the person sitting on that chair, just whether they abuse their power or not and Sylvanas has a higher chance of doing so. For example a true orc feels his honor is besmirched and marches to war would be just as catastrophic as sylvanas toying around with powers beyond her comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    voljin didnt do anything. was he not really a warchief to you too?
    Not really, the last warchief to really take things into his own and hands and change the face of the horde was Garrosh

I feel like the warchief title is kinda pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I assume you got more correct terms than "double-dead" to define something dying twice. There's plenty of examples in real life after all.
    It just reflects your overall level of sophistication that's all.

And seriously? If Dranosh would be raised that way he would become the Fourth Horseman of the Ebon Blade (by sending back to the grave one of the current ones). He would have nothing to do with the Horde at all.
    It is not necessary to be the 4th Horseman if you are raised again by the power of the Lich King.

All you do is deflecting and moving goalposts while arguing points I never sustained to begin with. You objectively misused the word "whore" within a context that didn't fit simply because it was nice word play with "Warchief". That was the initial point so stop dodging.
    I'm not deflecting anything, Sylvanas is a Whorechief, a backstabbing hypocrite nothing more.

Can you please stop to answer lore-related posts with wishful replies? I mean, I understand that headcanon is quite a disease on you but trying your best to keep it at bay wouldn't be that horrible.
    XD running out of own posts to reply to? are your arguments that scarce? Well I'm not surprised in the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really no, because orcish values only appease to half of the horde at the best of times. It has nothing to do with the person sitting on that chair, just whether they abuse their power or not and Sylvanas has a higher chance of doing so. For example a true orc feels his honor is besmirched and marches to war would be just as catastrophic as sylvanas toying around with powers beyond her comprehension.
    Sylvanas isn't fit precisely because she is "toying around with powers beyond her comprehension." Precisely that's why we need an orc like Saurfang who can temper his honor and even his bloodlust with a clam rational understanding, yet still remain true to the Horde's core values.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is now closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead