Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who is Jaina's Boyfriend?

Since Arthas became the lich king and we killed him, who became the next boyfriend to Jaina?

Does she currently have a love interest that we know of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Her Water elemental probably gets the job done.

Deleted
    Kalecgos, yes before you ask i also dont want to think about the way that works.

Deleted
    It was indeed Kalecgos in the latest books, last one including this being War Crimes. Has the relationship ended since then? Nobody knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Kalecgos, yes before you ask i also dont want to think about the way that works.
    Agree, to think that any race can just mix is just absurd. How does a dragon human work? Just because you can transform into a human doesnt mean that you are actually a human, as we have seen by countless dragons.

Has there ever been in the history of Warcraft a human race mixing with a monstrous race like dragons? Just doesn't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I'd imagine he just bangs her in his human form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Agree, to think that any race can just mix is just absurd. How does a dragon human work? Just because you can transform into a human doesnt mean that you are actually a human, as we have seen by countless dragons.

Has there ever been in the history of Warcraft a human race mixing with a monstrous race like dragons? Just doesn't work.
    I don't see why it cannot be when dragons can become humanoids... it doesn't appear to be that they have any limitations there.

They can probably bang, but I'd guess that Kalec would shoot blanks in case of Jaina.

Isn't a "boyfriend" something that girls in college have?

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you hear Jaina is with Vereesa now she's gone to the 2qt2bstr8 side.. but on a side note she's with me too forever and always. >.>
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt jaina and kalec split?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Not sure. She raged quit the Kirin Tor but he stayed so there's likely drama there. Anyway heard rumours she's getting with Nzoth on the side

Deleted
    Agree, to think that any race can just mix is just absurd.
    It is not if we get out of the notion that a couple need to necessarily procreate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    They can probably bang, but I'd guess that Kalec would shoot blanks in case of Jaina.
    Could you imagine pushing a dragon egg(or eggs) out of a human vagina? Normal childbirth is awful and painful as it is much less laying an egg that is twice that size if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    It is not if we get out of the notion that a couple need to necessarily procreate.
    No that's just been the purpose of most couplings for just about all of existence up until recently, but let's ignore that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    After everyone betrayed her she became fed up with this world, and yelled to kalec that he is tearing her apart. Then she moved to pandaria to elope with mudmug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Didn't you hear Jaina is with Vereesa now she's gone to the 2qt2bstr8 side..
    That is some spicy Rule 34.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    No, people just assume that. I wouldn't be surprised if he's representing her interests in the council.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    After everyone betrayed her she became fed up with this world, and yelled to kalec that he is tearing her apart. Then she moved to pandaria to elope with mudmug.

sargeras

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    No that's just been the purpose of most couplings for just about all of existence up until recently, but let's ignore that.
    You might want to look that up. Non-reproductive sexual relations aren't exactly new.

She was fuckin Thrall for awhile, when he was over his white bitch phase, she went bonkers and started hating all orcs and horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================