Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

They should've give us two legendaries(ring and a neck) that have set bonus: Increases damage done by 50%, reduce damage taken by 25% and increases healing by 50%.

Just to let other legendaries die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    so the crucible legendary ring

is a quest reward, not a drop.
    Technically we won't see that ring until 7.3.5. It requires killing Argus. Very likely all legendaries get a 30 ilvl boost then just like we did in the other 7.x.5s thus the 1000 ilvl base.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=269370/l...-4-ending-soon

With Season Four ending soon can we expect 7.3 soon as well or it needs some more PTR testing before live?

Also with the Army of the Light and Krokul will Draenei have more different features and same with the other races?
    Really don't care about the space goats, just wondering that we can finally make a Blackrock, Frostwolf, Dragonmaw Orc, with a Tauren with War Paint, A Jungle Troll with a Forest Troll with female Trolls getting war paint and male trolls getting beards, and many more.

"Worgen and Goblin Models

• The team hasn't forgotten about the new models.
    • The priority right now is the new casting animations, but Goblin and Worgen models are still on the high priority list!"

^ I think Worgen need it more to be honest, but only need to fix is the Goblin's eyes and maybe a few animation tweaks and that's it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=269370/l...-4-ending-soon

With Season Four ending soon can we expect 7.3 soon as well or it needs some more PTR testing before live?

Also with the Army of the Light and Krokul will Draenei have more different features and same with the other races?
    Really don't care about the space goats, just wondering that we can finally make a Blackrock, Frostwolf, Dragonmaw Orc, with a Tauren with War Paint, A Jungle Troll with a Forest Troll with female Trolls getting war paint and male trolls getting beards, and many more.

"Worgen and Goblin Models

• The team hasn't forgotten about the new models.
    • The priority right now is the new casting animations, but Goblin and Worgen models are still on the high priority list!"

^ I think Worgen need it more to be honest, but only need to fix is the Goblin's eyes and maybe a few animation tweaks and that's it.
    Female Worgen needs complete overhaul. Male needs facial rigging brought up to date.

Goblins need modern facial rigs and slight touch ups in the poly count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Female Worgen needs complete overhaul. Male needs facial rigging brought up to date.

Goblins need modern facial rigs and slight touch ups in the poly count.
    Waste of time and resources imo. Almost no one plays these races, safe for some people on RP realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Waste of time and resources imo. Almost no one plays these races, safe for some people on RP realms.
    If Blizzard did things only for the majority of players, we wouldn't have things like raiding, pvp or transmog, let alone RP.

Not to mention, Blood Elves are the most played Horde race and they had to wait an extra 4 months for their new model. So history even states that Blizzard could give a shit if 'nobody plays these races".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In all honesty, how do you fit a helm to the worgen snout without completely distorting the helmet? Some races will just never have armor fit them properly because they are just too different from the human skeleton. But yeah, female worgen needs to die in a fire. They need to go back to the alpha model and touch it up. And try to create something different to a rabid chihuahua.
    It fully depends on the helmet in question, yeah. But I'd be willing to bet that getting the skeleton of worgens to match up with the helmets will be much easier than getting boot models to show up on Naga.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    If Blizzard did things only for the majority of players, we wouldn't have things like raiding, pvp or transmog, let alone RP.

Not to mention, Blood Elves are the most played Horde race and they had to wait an extra 4 months for their new model. So history even states that Blizzard could give a shit if 'nobody plays these races".
    Not to forget all the Worgen NPCs around. So even if nobody played the race, there'd still be benefit to doing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    no one plays them because they are ugly as hell...

Formerly known as Arafal

Waste of resources to do any raid difficulties above LFR since majority of the players only use that.

Waste of resources to write any lore and story since majority of players are only interested in epics skip all text regardless.

Am I doing this right?

Am I doing this right?
    You're insufficiently deridingly dismissive of the waste of time and resources in question.

Deleted
    Waste of resources to do any raid difficulties above LFR since majority of the players only use that.

Waste of resources to write any lore and story since majority of players are only interested in epics skip all text regardless.

Am I doing this right?
    No, these are gameplay elements and fundamental lore to the storytelling of the game.
    Only a handful of players want to play a female worgen, which are in no way comparable in number to people caring about the things you mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, if they have time and resources to spare I hope they can upgrade them for you, but since they are constantly starved of these things I rather have them focus on new things.

I bet if the Worgen females were updated, and cosmetically appealing people would switch. It's no different to people jumping straight onto Troll Druids when they came, not everyone loves being a giant cow. Not everyone wants to be a Night Elf.
    You're trying to base the "waste of resources and time" on a purely cosmetic option. If the cosmetic option looks bad, it will push people not to choose it.

Nothing too special but I would trust this a little, it's statistics on played races: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cters-by-race/
    According to this, the least played race is Goblins and Gnomes. Pandaren beat them both compbined (regardless of faction). As does Worgens.
    Even if that is wrong... Simple fact is, not all of the players use those models. They are used for NPCs and specific people since not every character gets a unique model - they have to meet a certain condition for that in lore.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-08 at 02:02 PM.

No, these are gameplay elements and fundamental lore to the storytelling of the game.
    Only a handful of players want to play a female worgen, which are in no way comparable in number to people caring about the things you mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, if they have time and resources to spare I hope they can upgrade them for you, but since they are constantly starved of these things I rather have them focus on new things.
    If your favorite race hadn't been updated, you wouldn't be singing this tune.
    And have you been to Stormwind? Worgen are certainly not lacking popularity.

Doing new races is a waste of resources. Only handful of people will start new alts anyway and new starting zones are collosal waste.

See what I did here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Doing new races is a waste of resources. Only handful of people will start new alts anyway and new starting zones are collosal waste.

See what I did here?
    Still want to have a Ogre Male Mage.
    Does that mean I have to make a new alt? No, but I can just race change my Mage I already into the new race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no one plays them because they are ugly as hell...
    I love the Goblins you silly Arafal.

Worgen not so much. EWWWW!!!
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Still want to have a Ogre Male Mage.
    Does that mean I have to make a new alt? No, but I can just race change my Mage I already into the new race.
    i would race change my blood elf mage to an ogre in a heartbeat.

i would also faction change my warlock if she could be a red orc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    He has a point though. This whole "Malfurion and Tyrande are a thing of the past" looks more like a lame excuse to justify Blizzard's usual laziness when it comes to storytelling than anything else. There's no excuse that can justify an Illidan sitting steps away from these people with none of the involved characters acknowledging each other. Something demands to occur, whatever the capacity. Anything else would be nothing but deliberately ignoring the matter because there's no willingness whatsoever to make even a notification about it. Not like it's anything I wouldn't expect from Blizzard but they can do better than that.
    I said 'I'd like to think that...'

Ofc it would just be the usual Blizzard laziness if it didn't happen, and it if doesn't it doesn't bother me for the reason I gave.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not to forget all the Worgen NPCs around. So even if nobody played the race, there'd still be benefit to doing it.
    Let's make an expansion in which Gilnean Forces and Worgen in particular are present all around.

Let's update their models AFTER that expansion.

Logics.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would race change my blood elf mage to an ogre in a heartbeat.

i would also faction change my warlock if she could be a red orc.
    I would race change to many characters if there were more races.

Blizz doesn't make money from people rolling fresh alts, but it does make money from people paying for a race change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I would race change to many characters if there were more races.

Blizz doesn't make money from people rolling fresh alts, but it does make money from people paying for a race change.
    Well I would level a fresh race character, if I haven't gotten already that class that I wanted to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Let's make an expansion in which Gilnean Forces and Worgen in particular are present all around.

Let's update their models AFTER that expansion.

Logics.
    Well still as well there a lot of other Goblins not just loyal to the Horde.
    For the Horde!