Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Your brain may work, but not very will if you believe CNN is leaps and bounds better than Fox News.
    Obviously you are the one that believes in fake news if you believe that, and I am not just saying the shit that Trump thinks is fake news, but ACTUAL fake news. But judging by your posting history, that isn't entirely surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

You should probably stop now, it's getting embarrassing.
    The only one embarrassing themselves is you. Machismo is tearing you to fucking shreds without breaking a sweat and you cannot back up your claims.

Relevant cotent.

Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    Relevant cotent.
    Hitler liked cars too, do you like cars? Fascist! But seriously without knowing who said those things of course they sound appealing in a populist way. So try something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Hitler liked cars too, do you like cars? Fascist! But seriously without knowing who said those things of course they sound appealing in a populist way. So try something else.
    I just want to point out that video is fake, they are edited quotes(I believe?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I just want to point out that video is fake, they are edited quotes(I believe?)
    Yeah you notice that in the thumbnail. so of course that masks who originally said that even more. Just a really sad attempt at discrediting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Antifa wear black and red. So calling them brown shirts doesn't even make sense.
    Dennis the Menace?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Dennis the Menace?

That's not Dennis. Dennis is a sweet little Aryan boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    That's not Dennis. Dennis is a sweet little Aryan boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And you cannot provide source to actually back your claim, sad!

- - - Updated - - -

How are you any different than antifa apologists?

It's a rather simple question. You are acting no different than the people who defend the actions of antifa.
    Is this a bot farming post count?

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Is this a bot farming post count?
    Are you still unable to answer the question?

How are you any different than the antifa apologists?

Are you still unable to answer the question?

How are you any different than the antifa apologists?
    yup, definitely a bot

yup, definitely a bot
    I'm not the one who is unable to answer a simple question. How are you any different than the antifa apologists?

- - - Updated - - -

*slurp suck slurp*

Wow. Just wow. He was thoroughly put in his place and shown multiple links proving CNN is trash. Get your nose out of his asshole.
    Your claim wasn't that CNN was trash, it was that it was less credible than Fox. You never cited a source to back that analysis.

I guess I shall have to wait a very long time for it. We both know you can't/won't actually back it up.

I'm not the one who is unable to answer a simple question. How are you any different than the antifa apologists?
    this bot has really limited intelligence I have to say. Programmer is pretty bad, only programmed one response with a few small variations

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-08-09 at 06:21 AM.

this bot has really limited intelligence I have to say. Programmer is pretty bad, only programmed one response with a few small variations
    So, is that the 8th time you dodged a simple question. I guess that proves my point for me. You are no different than the antifa apologists.

So, is that the 8th time you dodged a simple question. I guess that proves my point for me. You are no different than the antifa apologists.
    do antifa apologists condemn violence and place the blame on the people initiating the violence? Maybe I am the same as them then

do antifa apologists condemn violence and place the blame on the people initiating the violence? Maybe I am the same as them then
    They do try and rationalize their actions, by saying the victims somehow instigated the violence... just like you did.

Thanks for admitting I was right. Have a great night.

They do try and rationalize their actions, by saying the victims somehow instigated the violence... just like you did.

Thanks for admitting I was right. Have a great night.
    so i do similar things but you ignored a fundamental difference? Ok

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Conspiracy? I just notice their talking points and chants are largely agreed upon by the type of people who attend the Davos World Economic Forum. "No Borders, No Nations." Why the Neo-Liberal Capitalists agree, no wonder so many donate to the various groups and fund Antifa.

- - - Updated - - -

Heh? You sending a coded message there son?
    Triple brackets is chan code to indicate something is Jewish, iirc.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

so i do similar things but you ignored a fundamental difference? Ok
    Nope, I'm saying antifa apologists do the same thing as you. There is no fundamental difference.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Triple brackets is chan code to indicate something is Jewish, iirc.
    Ah. Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.