Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Keep dropping EMP bombs on North Korea to send them back to the stone age... let its "God" Kim Jong-un discover fire for his brainwashed people, whom worship said "God" as being one.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-09 at 01:14 AM.

I doubt the South would like those going off on their border.

Phew, someone needs to air this thread out ASAP. It reeks terribly of Eurotrash.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-08-09 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Cool looks like history repeats.

1) Demonize country that hasn't done anything to us.
    2) Get people afraid of them.
    3) Do everything you can to provoke them so they act aggressive.
    4) "Pre-emptive" strike (lol).
    5) War.
    6) Profit.

More blood for money, sheeple fall in line and forget about all problems at home while we "unite" against a common foe. Within about 4 years we realize we were duped, war isn't cool, liberals get power and shape policy at home for years.
    i only wish i could live life with blindfolds on. something about my upbringing that just wont allow that anymore. im sad now. i want to be a kid again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Phew, someone needs to air this thread out ASAP. It reeks terribly of Eurotrash.
    this site has been moderated to do just that. like one persons sig says, non far left opinion stated = infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    Funniest part is that nowhere in this thread is mentionned why they want to go to war

Perhaps cancelling the economical punishments could lead to a peaceful ending , maybe add to that the US retreating their troops ?
    us troops are not in north korea... why would they need to retreat? people are against USA bases all across the world but doesnt understand they have those bases to thank for the relative peace the world has had since nazi germnay. its sad, truly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    It concerns us too. Our economy might take a hit.

People try to make this an LOL at America.. odds are Japan and S Korea would be the ones in ashes. I guess trading those people away for Euro internet giggles is the true face of a superior society. More and more Trump like as the days go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Defense contractors make bank during war of course. And we all know how much influence they have on politicians.
    zero? oh hey you donated to my campaign now im going to send people to die so you can make money? dont work like that... sounds like a good movie though.

Still waiting for Donald's "fire and blood".

Being 2 hours since the threat to Guam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I wasn't an adult during the height of the cold war but did the Soviet Union ever outright threaten an attack on one of military bases as NK has now done? Is this not in itself enough for a pre-emptive decapitating strike? Something has got to give here, idle threats can only be escalated so far.
    The Cuban missile crisis springs to minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    People try to make this an LOL at America.. odds are Japan and S Korea would be the ones in ashes. I guess trading those people away for Euro internet giggles is the true face of a superior society. More and more Trump like as the days go by.
    meh might be my asian bias but i like japs and koreans more than europeans, especially after being on this forum. never knew how much the europeans were jealous of americans till i came to this site. quite the eye opening experience.

I wasn't an adult during the height of the cold war but did the Soviet Union ever outright threaten an attack on one of military bases as NK has now done? Is this not in itself enough for a pre-emptive decapitating strike? Something has got to give here, idle threats can only be escalated so far.
    The closest thing to an actual threat was the Cuban missile crises and literally they were planting missile launchers on the island. It was the most contentious period at that point.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Threatening nuclear war over mere words.

He either reduces N. Korea to ashes and kills millions of south koreans or end up being a red-lining wuss.
    what? what kinda fucking logic is that
    "Threatening nuke war over mere words"
    But the "Mere words" were nuke threats... also both are words, so isnt it "mere words over mere words" or do you just not like to double standard?

Yeah I get that, but did they ever out right say, "hey, we're considering attacking your base".
    No, of course not. That would have been incredibly stupid, and both nations were led by considerably smarter people.

Deleted
    Yeah I get that, but did they ever out right say, "hey, we're considering attacking your base".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, like I said to the other poster, isn't saying the actual words that they might attack us itself a huge red line that requires pre-emptive action?
    If you see me pointing a rifle at you it does not mean I am going to shoot you, you should be worried though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets do this right we elected the Orange Buffoon maybe a few million fucking dead will get all the fucking phony flag waiving goofballs to take notice that this shit is real and not a fucking video game.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Lets do this right we elected the Orange Buffoon maybe a few million fucking dead will get all the fucking phony flag waiving goofballs to take notice that this shit is real and not a fucking video game.
    Im sure those millions will be happy to go for your little crisis.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, like I said to the other poster, isn't saying the actual words that they might attack us itself a huge red line that requires pre-emptive action?
    Well I dont know if this is a answer or not but I like the question. personally I would judge action and words, n.korea is launching missiles no doubt and they are threatening u.s allies and territory so In my understanding that should be a directive to launch preemptive strikes. The only issue is that congress is on vacation and trump is in my state. So the odds that he can do that without some consent would be problematic especially when congress gets back to d.c and raises the who has authority here question like they did in April.
    Soviets and usa understood the M.A.D concept so they would not flat out threaten each other with attacking bases. Only sending agents and para military operations.
    Last edited by Taso; 2017-08-09 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    meh might be my asian bias but i like japs and koreans more than europeans, especially after being on this forum. never knew how much the europeans were jealous of americans till i came to this site. quite the eye opening experience.
    It's just kids or people that never had to grow up combined with it being over the internet and having an ocean between us. I mostly come here, comment, and then bait the inner Trump out of them. Then watch them report people like real OG internet trolls do. LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Im sure those millions will be happy to go for your little crisis.
    My crisis, I don't have the nuke codes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis