Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think blizzard will remake the mistake to touch the older zones again

Ohh look, its THAT time of the year again, when a billion "leaks" start raining down, but all of them are fake except maybe the one posted hours/minutes before blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Also can tell it's instantly fake because Jaina would never ask the Horde for help of any kind. Blizzard would sooner kill her off than pull the stick out of her ass.
    Also this. That'd be as crazy as Sylvanas asking greymane for help.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Just a side note, with just a tiny bit of digging the name itself is most likely impossible. Books and Tabletop have it claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Muntefering View Post
    updated old Azeroth.
    Please fucking no. This failed in Cataclysm and it will fail again. So much time spent on something not worth spending the time on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntefering View Post
    No, look at the bottom I tried to link where it was on imgur but I couldn't share the image here myself so go look
    Let me ponder this... first post from a new account is an expansion 'leak'... I'm really sorry, my response is 3 words... fake as fuck....

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upon reading it again, I just saw the updated Azeroth, nevermind this is pretty much fake, thats something you'd read out of all the fan fics you read on reddit asking to be ''just an adventurer again''. Neat concept though OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake as fuk seriously, keep trying to amuse me.

Of course it's a new account. Do people really think a legitimate leak will come from a five year old account with thousands of posts on it? Leaking the expansion is against the NDA. Any real like is going to be on a new account.

If this is an actual leak, I would definitely enjoy what they're putting forward.

Honestly if that's the new expansion, I'd probably skip it. I need a new race or class to keep playing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds Beliveable but still doubtful especially the release date.

Why not include new races? I need Vrykul!!

Deleted
    Pretty much only new thing would be some vision of battleships. Which for me atleast sounds boring as hell.
    It doesn't work like this. Blizz WILL have much more ideas in mind for new expansion wheter they are able to implement them or not.
    If it'd roll out like this it'd be hand down the lamest expansion announcement ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymor View Post
    If this is an actual leak, I would definitely enjoy what they're putting forward.
    Not me. I'm pretty sure this is fake, but lets pretend for a fraction of a second that it isn't.......... what exactly are they offering here? No new races, no new classes, only THREE zones? Warships...... getting a garrison deja-vu, and not the enjoyable kind of deja-vu. And then there's the revamped old zones, and new race/class combos, bringing back cataclysm deja-vus.

This expac, if it was true (and it isn't), would basically be: "Cataclysm meets Warlords of Draenor".

AKA: the two worst expansions in the whole game.

No thank you. Fake as fuck. Would not buy if it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I would actually enjoy another round of old world updates, personally.
    I would enjoy a new round of old world updates, if they didn't come at the expense of endgame content. Which is what happened in cataclysm, and is what would happen if this thing was real (I mean look at it, only 3 new zones, seriously?)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Not me. I'm pretty sure this is fake, but lets pretend for a fraction of a second that it isn't.......... what exactly are they offering here? No new races, no new classes, only THREE zones? Warships...... getting a garrison deja-vu, and not the enjoyable kind of deja-vu. And then there's the revamped old zones, and new race/class combos, bringing back cataclysm deja-vus.

This expac, if it was true (and it isn't), would basically be: "Cataclysm meets Warlords of Draenor".

AKA: the two worst expansions in the whole game.

No thank you. Fake as fuck. Would not buy if it was real.
    Operating under the idea that this is a thing for the sake of simplicity in responding.

What does adding a race offer to you that adding more customization options to the already existing races does not? Burning Crusade, Cataclysm, and Warlord's of Draenor did not offer classes, either. Suffice it to say that I believe Blizzard can learn from mistakes and not make things as invested as they were in garrisons. But I'm also of the belief that garrisons were not the sole reason for WoD's "failure." On top of that, you're talking about Cataclysm being one of the weakest expansions we've had, but I rather enjoyed the PvE content offered. Sure, there was some content drought with Dragon Soul - roughly the same that we experienced with Siege of Orgrimmar and Icecrown Citadel - but I think that was probably the weakest part of the expansion.

That's just my two coppers, though. You're totally welcome to your opinions on the matter.

Edit: On top of this, Blizzard has been sticking pretty strictly to their update schedule. I'll be a little optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I would actually enjoy another round of old world updates, personally.
    Honestly, with leveling scaling and world quests, you could very successfully pull it off. Spread some world quests around the continents, I'd love to go back to Azeroth. (Broken Isles is way to condensed for my personal taste)

I'll give this leak more credence than the others on the basis of poor english and formatting ala WoD leak. I am not gonna say I believe it at all, but won't claim this is totally obviously fake and make a fool of myself in two weeks

Edit: The screenshot is terrible, and am almost certain all of the old god whispers are attempting to mind fuck you into not trusting the greatest threats to them. Thus, I am leaning towards not believing this. Good job, OP it was an enjoyable "leak" to read.
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-08-09 at 05:08 AM.

Happy leakfest everyone. It has begun...

Madness will consume you!!!

One of the more believable fakes for sure but probably still fake.

Like someone asked already before I dont really get who would leak this stuff from blizzard. Pretty sure the playerbase would rather wait for official announcement and panels. We know they are coming and we know blizzard offers alot of answer in those. Hard to understand why someone would do this for attention since they have to stay anonymous. I would understand if it was hack or something but these game leaks are usually coming from blizzard employees.