Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    Can't believe this is even noteworthy, but glad to think in retrospect that mankind made it past ridiculous safe space entitlement such as this in order to procreate to this point. Now that the world is overpopulated, we afford to have stupidity like this ensue without detriment to the overall survival of the species. Makes me laugh, imagining the follow up slap that someone would have gotten in previous eras for publicly trying to turn something like this into a big deal.
    Yeah, you know when women were just property and you could beat them with a stick no thicker than a mans thumb? Yeah great times for some.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    For sure, but it's not remotely comparable to sexual assault to any degree.
    Sexual harassment at the least.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-08-09 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    If she was fat it would be ok, right?
    I don't see the relevance of this. The reporter was a normal person I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So all you guys saying this is nothing, what would your reactions be if an other man walked up to you and planted a sloppy kiss on your cheek without your consent?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes actually he should.
    I have, not been out during new years with people goofing around at the ball drop have you?

but oh wait...your elba, no use trying to talk to you. Youre as bad as tennis and freighter with topics like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    I have, not been out during new years with people goofing around at the ball drop have you?

but oh wait...your elba, no use trying to talk to you. Youre as bad as tennis and freighter with topics like this.
    So, why you're talking to me? Why are you in Tennisace's thread?

Because you personally would enjoy it. She did not enjoy being kissed by that person. So the question is, what would your reaction be if you were kissed by a stranger you did not want to be kissed by. That is the crux.
    I would be a grown up, realize there was no malice intent, and move on. To many people looking to be a victim and be outraged today.

Shit like this, is pushing people that are left, center/left, or left/center to the right more and more.

- - - Updated - - -

So, why you're talking to me? Why are you in Tennisace's thread?
    Why are you here? You already have your mind set.

I would be a grown up, realize there was no malice intent, and move on. To many people looking to be a victim and be outraged today.

Shit like this, is pushing people that are left, center/left, or left/center to the right more and more.
    Or we could respect people's boundaries. There was no reason for him to kiss her. He had no right.

Why are you here? You already have your mind set.
    You don't?

Holy hell. Let's kill ants with rocket launchers!

Oh wow, Tennis and Elba in one topic, that is some next-level shit-posting.

I know shitlords are low on social skills but holy fuck, you DO know that forcing a kiss on some random person who doesn't want it IS sexual harassment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Its not okay, its pretty rude, impolite and thats all.

Thats not sexual harassment tho, and theres no need to make any judge busy because of this sh1t. Lets leave the judiciary take care of real problems.
    Did Sonic the Hedgehog teach you nothing?

If someone touches you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Absomal View Post
    If a lady came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, I would actually take it as a compliment.
    You're free to consent to anything you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    A kiss on the cheek? Throw the whole fucking book at him. Should be castrated while we're at it. Hell, kill his family too.
    HAHA! I love your sarcasm.

Welcome to the world of snowflakes. This is why we are so fucked going forward. Lets reverse it and have a straight woman kiss a man on the cheek and not a half man(metro sexual- who will later become a Katlyn Jenner or like Canada's dynastic president) a real man. The man would smile at her and say thanks for the kiss!

That reporter should be the one being fired for not having a sense of humor. The man has nothing to apologize for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Or we can stamp this out before it gets worse.
    Why don't the mods stamp you and your drivel out? Before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Sexual harassment at the least.
    Living under a rock?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're free to consent to anything you want.
    I didn't consent to this moronic thread. I feel raped from just reading it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Living under a rock?
    No, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I didn't consent to this moronic thread. I feel raped from just reading it.
    You might not want to converse with anyone if you have that sensativity to other peoples opinions...

Most of these shit posters would lose their fucking minds if some guy came up and kissed them on the cheek.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd understand if it was a butt-cheek, but this? Stay classy Canada.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another fake outrage thread by this forums biggest troll. Just report it and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I fear for my children because of shit like this, and to top it off with "She posted on Facebook" to get all the SJWs on his ass.
    I find this more disturbing than his "offence", too. Rallying an angry mob via Facebook should be a punishable offence.

I'd understand the noise if it was a kiss on the mouth, but a peck on the cheek... Sometimes I really hate the world we live in.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?