Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Anduin and Wrathion only interacted in MoP where he was 15 and Wrathion just over a year old - Anduin is 18 now as of Legion but that's not the point, the artwork clearly depicts him as a juvenile as he appears in MoP - it's sick.
    Given the Anime inspiration, it would be difficult to assume age. Most of the Voltron team is in their 20s, yet they all look 15 years old. My point is, while you may disagree with the concept, it's a bit narrow minded to dismiss the artistic interpretation based on assumption only.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's hitting it on with Genn Greymane, that's why.

Because he's got Wrathion;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    He's hitting it on with Genn Greymane, that's why.
    Damn furry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Because he's got Wrathion;

- - - Updated - - -

Damn furry!
    Lol.

Genn Let's Anduin call him daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You have a very aggressive tone to your posts, like you have something deeply bothering you.
    Nice cover with the gay "friend" btw.
    I can only assume that your issues are definitely related to sexual identity.
    Nope. You're just another dumbass internet troll who makes retarded assumptions.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-08-08 at 09:50 PM.

I hope Blizzard writes lore than Anduin is gay and likes sucking cock.

Deleted
    Doesn't Anduin fancy Draenei fems?
    He should get together with Yrelka.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Doesn't Anduin fancy Draenei fems?
    He should get together with Yrelka.
    She doesn't exists. The NPC was renamed "Commander" and isn't even implemented in the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he likes dudes and he hasn't found the right dude yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    She doesn't exists. The NPC was renamed "Commander" and isn't even implemented in the PTR.
    Oh, good PTR trolling, Blizz...

Deleted
    How bout him and Sylvanas? Bring the Horde and Alliance into peace and a big coalition. I see drama and backstabbin all over the place. It will be glorious.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My,my,my forumers are so into this kind of issue. Guess what f**k off and mind your own biz. You're too concerned about AW having a gf for the sake of contingency of their lineage and kingdom of Stormwind.

Guess what, Stormwind and everything on Azeroth will be destroyed at the Hour of Twilight and the time after it. No more place called Stormwind to rule over as everyone and the rest of the survivors of Azeroth becomes a refugee in space and have their own space colony as they continue to rescue world soul Azeroth from Void gods clutches and finally free her.

A priest is a celebate and Velen mentors Anduin. Anduin will be a 2nd Velen in the future.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-09 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Awww, damnit.

I think he does like draenei though?

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, I am quite sure Turalyon mentions that he was not forbidden to have a woman and he was a priest before being a paladin. I am not sure when he mentions it, most likely during the flashback with Alleria in Beyond the Dark Portal)
    Warcraft priest rules =/= RL priest rules

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Now that I think about it, I am quite sure Turalyon mentions that he was not forbidden to have a woman and he was a priest before being a paladin. I am not sure when he mentions it, most likely during the flashback with Alleria in Beyond the Dark Portal)
    Warcraft priest rules =/= RL priest rules
    It's because other spritually attuned classes stem from Priest. Some Paladins are Priest first before becoming paly. Maeiv was a former priest before becoming a warden. Shamans are in a way priests and so does druids as they have demi gods and loas.

Most of the Paladins are certified bachelor and bachelorette. Arthras, Uther, Alonsus Faol, Archbishop Benedictus, although Velen the Prophet is an exception since he is a Priest but got married. Priestes Tyrande has lover but never a mother. I'm not quite sure if there are any written statement they got a ceremonial wedding of somesort in any books, but so far in-game there has no mention of any or if they are indeed married.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-09 at 01:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    It's because other spritually attuned classes stem from Priest. Some Paladins are Priest first before becoming paly. Maeiv was a former priest before becoming a warden. Shamans are in a way priests and so does druids as they have demi gods and loas.

Most of the Paladins are certified bachelor and bachelorette. Arthras, Uther, Alonsus Faol, Archbishop Benedictus, although Velen the Prophet is an exception since he is a Priest but got married. Priestes Tyrande has lover but never a mother. I'm not quite sure if there are any written statement they got a ceremonial wedding of somesort in any books, but so far in-game there has no mention of any or if they are indeed married.
    Tyrande is married (she marries by the end of Stormrage book). Velen was too. Both are irrelevant, because draenei/night elf approach to being a priest can differ from humans.
    Now, unless there is proven lore point that human priests are forbidden to marry/have offspring, there is nothing that prevents him. Considering the low amount of characters in the whole story that had a mate (let alone children) is extremely low, we have nothing that would undoubtedly prove that the priests or paladins in lore were forbidden from it. It might be just that the wars made them have little to no time for an affair, let alone lasting relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    My,my,my forumers are so into this kind of issue. Guess what f**k off and mind your own biz. You're too concerned about AW having a gf for the sake of contingency of their lineage and kingdom of Stormwind.

Guess what, Stormwind and everything on Azeroth will be destroyed at the Hour of Twilight and the time after it. No more place called Stormwind to rule over as everyone and the rest of the survivors of Azeroth becomes a refugee in space and have their own space colony as they continue to rescue world soul Azeroth from Void gods clutches and finally free her.

A priest is a celebate and Velen mentors Anduin. Anduin will be a 2nd Velen in the future.
    Did you miss the part where priest Velen loses his SON during legion?

Personal idea based on Calia. Not as the bride, but as the mother of the bride. What if during her being groomed to being married to Davil Prestor, Deathwing, she actually got with child. A daughter now of age for marriage.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Why don't you, or me? Who knows man...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how this thread is treading close to how the numerous "Who should Anduin marry?" threads devolved into.