Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    So if no one asked for his input then, wouldn't they still not want his input? Help me out here, It's so hard to follow liberal double standards when it comes to complaining about Trump
    What they would want is consistency. Or as you said, liberal double standard. I don't want his input on anything, you see. But Trump does decide to give input on select things. Things his base cares for (10s of thousands of Muslims celebrating fall of twin towers in NJ). Bowling green Massacre. He keeps oddly quite on things his base would find unpleasant or things that make him look like s..t.

I have no problem with him doing whatever. I never said he should. Muslims are not "liberal" so I am not sure where liberal demand comes from. I am merely pointing why he does what he does because someone was pointing out that Trump was being consistent in his actions or some such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Is trump supposed to tweet every time someone gets shot too?
    He kinda does when it fits his "narrative". I don't know what he is suppose to do. Perhaps play less golf and learn to negotiate? Read? Watch less TV?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    is this guy for real or this a late april joke? "dangerous"
    I have seen him around, and im 95% sure he is trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Obama did it all the time and he was always right and it always calmed everything down.

Oh wait he wasn't and it only fomented further anger and violence in the community which is why we got the Ferguson riots.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-08-09 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Wondering if these same people who're asking Trump to condemn the bombing would also condemn Linda Sarsour for making the statement that the White House is full of fascist, and white supremacist while calling for a Jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Aren't liberals supposed to be all about accepting other people's differences? Like their religion and the 50 or so genders?
    What? Why did you quote me and start talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Of course he would. I actually don't give a fuck about the mosque thing, I think muslims are a problem demographic.
    Shocker! Well, a president is supposed to support the entire population of the country, and don't let his prejudice keep him from doing is job. You can be a bigot all you want, but the US president shouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Wondering if these same people who're asking Trump to condemn the bombing would also condemn Linda Sarsour for making the statement that the White House is full of fascist, and white supremacist while calling for a Jihad.

"...White House is full of fascist, and white supremacist..." I agree!
    "...while calling for a Jihad..." I don't agree!

Btw, unless the white house gets "jihad'ed", those situations aren't equal.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Shocker! Well, a president is supposed to support the entire population of the country, and don't let his prejudice keep him from doing is job. You can be a bigot all you want, but the US president shouldn't be.
    Shocker! Leftist calling for bigotry!

Don't you get tired of spouting the same meaningless moral bashing bullshit all day long? How about we analyze why this happened in the first place? Why should Trump condemn an act against the people who will not condemn acts of terror against other demographics?

Oh, is it because they are a minority of poor, oppressed brown people? Fuck that. As much as I hate Trump as a politician, I would rather not have him take a Muslim dick in the mouth because of islamolovers such as yourself.

Don't you get tired of spouting the same meaningless moral bashing bullshit all day long? How about we analyze why this happened in the first place? Why should Trump condemn an act against the people who will not condemn acts of terror against other demographics?

Oh, is it because they are a minority of poor, oppressed brown people? Fuck that. As much as I hate Trump as a politician, I would rather not have him take a Muslim dick in the mouth because of islamolovers such as yourself.
    Muslim organisations condemn terror attacks all the time, but just go ahead and live in your little racist bigot-bubble, and please take a look in the mirror before you talk about fair treatment. Sheesh!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-09 at 03:34 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Muslim organisations condemn terror attacks all the time, but just go ahead and live in your little racist bigot-bubble, and please take a look in the mirror before you talk about fair treatment. Sheesh!
    There we go again. Call me all the names you wish. Racist, bigot, release all the hatred you harbor, it won't prove any point except your morally driven bullshit rhetoric.

You are the perfect example of emotionally driven leftist with no intention of entering debate simply because you on your high horse are automatically a better person than anyone with opposing views. That doesn't actually make your opinion on the matter better.

It's pointless to discuss with you lot, won't even try to reason and go down the OMG RACIST, BIGOT, PATRIARCHY road on the first turn. Pathetic.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-09 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    They are unless these "differences" call for hate and genocide? I no more tolerate Sharia than I tolerate "stone the heathens"..
    Was there any indication that this particular mosque was a center for radicalization? Was its priest a radical, preaching that dogma? If not, then attacking that mosque was no different than attacking a Christian church somewhere because you believe all Christians "stone heathens." (Thanks btw for the reference.)

Nearly every religion on earth has relics back from the middle ages when things were brutal. Stone the prostitute, suffer not the witch to live, etc. But civilization has advanced and we've phased out these things. If the people worshipping at that mosque were peaceful then it was nothing more than an act of terror against them that their church was attacked.

- - - Updated - - -

How about we do the rational thing and take each case on its own merits? Were the Muslims who went to that particular mosque to worships radicals, preaching radicalism, or were in any way a threat to the neighbors? No? Then it's wrong to attack them. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Was there any indication that this particular mosque was a center for radicalization? Was its priest a radical, preaching that dogma? If not, then attacking that mosque was no different than attacking a Christian church somewhere because you believe all Christians "stone heathens." (Thanks btw for the reference.)

Nearly every religion on earth has relics back from the middle ages when things were brutal. Stone the prostitute, suffer not the witch to live, etc. But civilization has advanced and we've phased out these things. If the people worshipping at that mosque were peaceful then it was nothing more than an act of terror against them that their church was attacked.

- - - Updated - - -

How about we do the rational thing and take each case on its own merits? Were the Muslims who went to that particular mosque to worships radicals, preaching radicalism, or were in any way a threat to the neighbors? No? Then it's wrong to attack them. /thread
    According to US statistics, 19% of those attending don't disapprove violence against civilians in defense of Islam. So probably a few of them actually are a threat.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...-questions.pdf

There we go again. Call me all the names you wish. Racist, bigot, release all the hatred you harbor, it won't prove any point except your morally driven bullshit rhetoric.

You are the perfect example of emotionally driven leftist with no intention of entering debate simply because you on your high horse are automatically a better person than anyone with opposing views. That doesn't actually make your opinion on the matter better.

It's pointless to discuss with you lot, won't even try to reason and go down the OMG RACIST, BIGOT, PATRIARCHY road on the first turn. Pathetic.
    I'm the one driven by hatred and bullshit, but bombing muslims is ok because they're a "problem". Either you're just trolling real bad, or you're just another conservative crybaby. "waaah waaaah, people are getting mad at my hate speech and calling me names!" Not sure why you don't like Trump, he seems like the perfect president for you.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the one driven by hatred and bullshit, but bombing muslims is ok because they're a "problem". Either you're just trolling real bad, or you're just another conservative crybaby. "waaah waaaah, people are getting mad at my hate speech and calling me names!" Not sure why you don't like Trump, he seems like the perfect president for you.
    Wheres your outrage when every muslim terror attack happens ? Oh yeah, thats the season of "not all muslims, please take some more isis sleepers into your countries you racist biggots".

10+ Year Old Account
    Violence is never the answer. Where the fuck did I say Muslims should be bombed? Stop distorting reality, in what universe does me thinking a certain demographic is problematic to the safety of a country does it condone bombing their sacred places?

Me not giving a fuck does not equate to thinking it is okay, nor to be encouraged. Not by a long shot. I don't give a single fuck the same as I don't give much of a fuck when a school shooting happens either. It's the monkey sphere in action.

You are the only one going down the "waah waaah" road as you so ironically point out. You lacking the capability of understanding why I don't like Trump and dumbing down an opinion that differs from yours that is based on factual statistics into "racist" and "bigot" speaks much of your thought process and naivety.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Wheres your outrage when every muslim terror attack happens ? Oh yeah, thats the season of "not all muslims, please take some more isis sleepers into your countries you racist biggots".
    It's there, pal! I hate violence, and I think extremist politics and religion are powerful tools used by evil people to turn frustrated, young losers into weapons against innocent civilians, in order to divide the population and gain support for their agenda. Doesn't mean I can't avoid that trap myself, and label all muslims as terrorists. I also don't label all christians as evangelical crusader-bigots, or rural people of america as guncrazed, ignorant, racist rednecks.

- - - Updated - - -

Violence is never the answer. Where the fuck did I say Muslims should be bombed? Stop distorting reality, in what universe does me thinking a certain demographic is problematic to the safety of a country does it condone bombing their sacred places?
    So when you say you don't give a fuck about the bombing, and that the demographic is a problem to the safety of a country, you're not actually condoning it? That's some good Trump-logic right there! Are you sure you don't worship this guy?

Me not giving a fuck does not equate to thinking it is okay, nor to be encouraged. Not by a long shot. I don't give a single fuck the same as I don't give much of a fuck when a school shooting happens either. It's the monkey sphere in action.
    So basically you admit at having no empathy for people in general. So why do you care about "the safety of the nation"? It makes absolutely no sense!

You are the only one going down the "waah waaah" road as you so ironically point out. You lacking the capability of understanding why I don't like Trump and dumbing down an opinion that differs from yours that is based on factual statistics into "racist" and "bigot" speaks much of your thought process and naivety.
    Yeah yeah, "no ur dumb and dose tinks u said "!
    Great analysis there, Sherlock!
    Mother pus bucket!

No one was injured or killed and property damage was minimal. Trump has more pressing issues ATM like war with North Korea

Had it been more of an event I think something would have been said.

10+ Year Old Account
    So when you say you don't give a fuck about the bombing, and that the demographic is a problem to the safety of a country, you're not actually condoning it? That's some good Trump-logic right there! Are you sure you don't worship this guy?

So basically you admit at having no empathy for people in general. So why do you care about "the safety of the nation"? It makes absolutely no sense!

Yeah yeah, "no ur dumb and dose tinks u said "!
    Great analysis there, Sherlock!
    There's probably no point in trying to sway you in any kind of direction give you are being purposely obtuse. I'll try though.

No, believing a certain group of people is potentially dangerous to society as a whole (which does not really require empathy as it affects my current way of living) does not mean that I condone or encourage violence against such group. What in the world makes you think that?

I have empathy for those I care about. Some empathy for a wider circle of people. Why do I have to have empathy for anyone else? Does having empathy for someone make my opinion the best? It doesn't. It's a ridiculous way of thinking. You are once again ignoring what society needs because you feel it's not just. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, that being empathy towards the weak or else, doesn't make your view on the matter the best solution. That logic is completely flawed thinking.

Your last response is not even worth discussing. Keep thinking I'm the bogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm sorry but this is a stupid sentiment.

Right now he's busy taking his umpteenth vacation, on taxpayer money, a vacation he previously complained nonstop about when Obama was in the White House. So far he has surpassed everything that supposedly made Obama a bad president according to his own terms and maybe it could be believed he had more important things to do if he actually had a positive history about it.

To date he has mentioned every terrorist attack made by extremists Muslims including those in other countries and one where he blamed Muslims but turned out to be a white shooter in Canada and then promptly shut up. Saying Muslims are seeking appeasement just shows your bias because there has been a noted rise in hate crimes against minorities and those that "look like Muslims" in recent years especially this one. Bring that up with a number of conservatives and the usual response is "lol fake hate crimes lol" when it was probably 2 out of say 50 that turned out to be a hoax.

It isn't "appeasing" when a leader of a country takes time to make his citizens feel at ease especially when he can't seem to shut up about things that further his agenda or when he seems to be throwing a bone to his fan base.
    Take a drive though Michigan and make sure that they think/know you're a Christian. Then come back here and speak your rubbish about Americans being racist against Muslims. The way I see it, is that regardless of how bad Trump is in some areas, you Americans are damn lucky you have him now since if it had been Hillary you'd be living under Sharia Law...which in case you didn't know...they think trumps (see what I did there) the American constitution.

They're really integrating aren't they?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Because any right thinking person condemns murder and mayhem?
    Not sure why you would think someone needs to speak out against it every time it happens.