Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxytraz View Post
    lol get laid nerd. im a warrior my self and i ran Tov on all difficulties last weeks for the skin but bugs happen in a game if you cant deal with that "GTFO asshat"

ye i understand that im in the same boat been waiing for nithog since feb. or something like that then this fix gave me up. but its just a skin in the end not even a good one, so no reason to get that rude about it.
    Get laid?

What are you 10?

Idiot.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Get laid?

What are you 10?

Idiot.
    Funny to get that kind of answer from a guy who calls people assholes cause he doenst get what he wants. Im out.

Idiot.

Anyone know the drop rate now that the bug has been fixed? And secondly, you can't bonus roll for the item, correct?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it amusing that between the time it took them to fix this again. They could have spawned 2 sets of these world bosses.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I find it amusing that between the time it took them to fix this again. They could have spawned 2 sets of these world bosses.
    Indeed they could have. To add insult to injury, it would've been a 100% drop chance too. A ton of us would have the Dragonslayers by now.

They still have not dropped for me since the hotfix. To be fair, I've only ran LFR, but I can't find TOV groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    Indeed they could have. To add insult to injury, it would've been a 100% drop chance too. A ton of us would have the Dragonslayers by now.

They still have not dropped for me since the hotfix. To be fair, I've only ran LFR, but I can't find TOV groups.
    I got the drop in LFR last week. Was the only one in the group to get it, as far as I could see.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I got the drop in LFR last week. Was the only one in the group to get it, as far as I could see.
    Does it only drop off of Odyn, and not Guarm/Helya?

Quote Originally Posted by Korkk View Post
    Does it only drop off of Odyn, and not Guarm/Helya?
    Believe so. I tried coining it a few times in LFR also, but it was before they fixed the bug where it wouldn't drop.

I can confirm that it drops now from TOV, just got Both skulls on Wednesday, one from LFR the other from normal, I was the only warrior getting it Both Times.