Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kalec is, or was her squeeze. I am not sure after her latest tantrum, leaving Kalec as the Kirin Tor pet as part of a council dwindling.

As for racial mixing, I am sure there is some method by magic. We don't really know if the dragons can use their humanoid form for more than just appearance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A bluepost once declared dragons copulate in their humanoid forms, so I don't see a reason why a human couldn't mix into that.

Kalec's own romance history includes Tyrygosa as his betrothed, though I don't know if they ever loved each other, and Anveena, who was Sunwell's magical soul or something in the form of a human woman made by Krasus.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

N'zoth the Old God.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Didnt jaina and kalec split?
    She split with Kael (left him for Arthas).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She was fuckin Thrall for awhile
    Was that ever confirmed or just heavily implied? It was funny back when Cata launched and Thrall randomly went from the weird relationship with Jania straight to being married to a random brown Orc they were introducing XD

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Was that ever confirmed or just heavily implied? It was funny back when Cata launched and Thrall randomly went from the weird relationship with Jania straight to being married to a random brown Orc they were introducing XD
    She was his sidepiece, couldn't handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She was fuckin Thrall for awhile, when he was over his white bitch phase, she went bonkers and started hating all orcs and horde.
    That never happened.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    None it's because she has Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-09 at 01:08 PM.

Kalecgos is

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    She's had two hellspawn with a giant blue dragon called Kalec.

Turns out dragons and dreadlords can indeed fuck and produce offspring.

Hmm... "Dragons and Dreadlords" there's a steamy romance novel title if I've ever heard one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Could you imagine pushing a dragon egg(or eggs) out of a human vagina? Normal childbirth is awful and painful as it is much less laying an egg that is twice that size if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

No that's just been the purpose of most couplings for just about all of existence up until recently, but let's ignore that.
    .... rule 34

It's Kalecgos. It's possibly that they split up but there has been no confirmation of that anywhere in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Since Arthas became the lich king and we killed him, who became the next boyfriend to Jaina?

Does she currently have a love interest that we know of?

a dragon

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Is it hard to just look her up on wowpedia? Surely, this didn't warrant a thread.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    They can probably bang, but I'd guess that Kalec would shoot blanks in case of Jaina.
    All dragons have been incapable of reproduction since the Fall of Deathwing, so he's shooting blanks regardless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Since Arthas became the lich king and we killed him, who became the next boyfriend to Jaina?

Does she currently have a love interest that we know of?
    Another dreadlord obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    All dragons have been incapable of reproduction since the Fall of Deathwing, so he's shooting blanks regardless.
    Hasn't that been retconned? Ot at least considered to be retconned? I recall one of the lore guys at Blizzard talking about the dragon infertility recently, but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Hasn't that been retconned? Ot at least considered to be retconned? I recall one of the lore guys at Blizzard talking about the dragon infertility recently, but I might be wrong.
    Not as far as I know of, and it's mentioned in Azsuna, and at the very least the Mage and Death Knight class stories.

Deleted
    Could you imagine pushing a dragon egg(or eggs) out of a human vagina? Normal childbirth is awful and painful as it is much less laying an egg that is twice that size if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

No that's just been the purpose of most couplings for just about all of existence up until recently, but let's ignore that.
    Not sure what you are getting at. Plenty of couples are married or in a relationship and do not have, want kids, hell some even can't due to fertility issues. Jaina and Kalec may love each other but know well the limitations of their different biologies and still decided to be together knowing they can't have kids.
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2017-08-09 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Not sure what you are getting at. Plenty of couples are married or in a relationship and do not have, want kids, hell some even can't due to fertility issues. Jaina and Kalec may love each other but know well the limitations of their different biologies and still decided to be together knowing they can't have kids.
    My point still stands. The majority of couplings which borders on close to all couplings in history were for procreation in both humans and non humans.

My point still stands. The majority of couplings which borders on close to all couplings in history were for procreation in both humans and non humans.
    There's a pretty big difference between majority and "close to all". The former may be accurate, the latter... not so much. Homosexuality isn't a purely human thing, either.