Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I have eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

She's fucking fat jesus.

The standards of today are pretty simple, men need to lift and women need to not be fat.

Obviously it's much easier for women. Literally all they have to do is eat like a normal person whereas for men it's a long list of shit you need to do in order to be considered 'hot'.

And some still manage to be bloody elephants.
    Damn, if she is considered Fat and Overweight. Then I guess I am not attracted to anyone that is smaller than her, I prefer some chunky on my women. She looks about perfect to me. I like my women shorter than 5'9" and about her build body wise.

I'm sure if this didn't involve "curvy" at any point @Tennisace would never have bothered posting this absolute nonstory.

It's his tastes, some people have similar tastes, others don't. Some people pride themselves on looking thin and fashionable, others don't, and there are guys that prefer both types of women.

Whatever makes ya happy, bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've thought this type of news story would be considered a logic fallacy by you, Tennisace, considering your aversion to large or overweight persons, opinions about couples and their expressions of their relationships and your almost fanatic promotion of media articles about women.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    See. We can agree on something. Next up you can discuss anime with me and @Video Games

- - - Updated - - -

Borderline obese is basically being obese if you think about it. You don't wait till the person is "technically obese" before you stage an intervention.
    Right after I quoted you I took another look at her and was thinking whether she might be borderline obese and I still think she's fine. She seems well proportioned for her height and if she is working out then she's definitely not obese as the muscle weight will be a bigger determining factor in that case. Look at her hip to waist ratio and I can bet she will come out to a healthy weight.

Trust me I'm not a fan of promoting unhealthy habits but if you truly value health and weight then be a bit more tactful with your posting. One of the biggest detriments to losing weight for overweight people is fat-shaming, and calling a curvy woman overweight doesn't help anyone. I think discussing the sheer amount of pathologies associated with obesity should be encouraged, but fat-shaming had the opposite effect.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Fat defense force is always hilarious to see in action. Whatever helps you justify your gluttony

Why does one need to say I love you on instagram? Why not say it in person?
    The dudes punching way, way above his weight here; hes got to make these over the top posts to keep her. His post history shows its nothing new to their relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure that Chloe Moretz story that is circulating is utter bullshit and just her trying to get her name out again if anyone saw that one.
    Eh I've heard dudes say worse and I've also seen chicks absolutely crush the everliving daylight out of a guy's self-esteem with being unnecessarily cruel with their rejection. It isn't that hard to believe.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Fat defense force is always hilarious to see in action.
    So is the socially acceptable bigotry brigade. See? Laughs for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So is the socially acceptable bigotry brigade. See? Laughs for everyone.
    It's socially acceptable for a good reason, as is bigotry against smokers. Or against drug addicts. Life's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    * Still doesn't know what "racist" means and still tries *again* to derail a thread into a race debate. *

In what world isn't this racist?

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/husb...ry?id=49068614

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...ositivity.html

However this caused some controversy.

Why does one need to say I love you on instagram? Why not say it in person?
    Also why does a post like this go viral?
    Also what do you think about the debate? Do you side with Holliday or Kang?
    Why ask why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post

In what world isn't this racist?
    I would point out that white people are made fun of in all forms of media as well and it's laughed off. If your reply is going to be the whole "can't be racist because prejudiced" shpiel then let's just move on.

Also weight is being discussed here, not race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Also weight is being discussed here, not race.
    Sure but people should know that these are horrible people before defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Fat chicks are higher on the oppression ladder than black people, that's why it's not racist.
    Fat people are also not a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Fat people are also not a race.
    Of course not, they are slow.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a point where SJW social currency reaches Entropy. I think we are hitting that point. For years feminists and "love your body" people have been ragging on men (especially) to be supportive of "all" body types. They get offended when you don't shout loud enough your support for their cause. Then, idiots like Tripp get themselves into the fray and the rest of the normal world gets on him in some way for it, some of the feminists thank him.. and then the same "love your body" people will get on him about how he is patting himself on the back. I am not suggesting that he simply gets a free pass (especially with what he know about his history on social media) but I would dare say that maybe it is time for SJW's to take a look at themselves and their movement. Take a look at the people you have attracted to your cause and the ones you have pushed away. Maybe, just maybe... yall could use a small scale reformation. Like Catholics.. but without the crusades and Gamora.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    You're a therapists wet dream, but as if you'd ever admit of needing help. Who cares what adjective you want to describe this female as. She's not yours and never will be, and from the sound of it, you'll never have one.
    And here we have the typical feminist who gets triggered by facts ( she is obese ) and immediately goes for the personal insults.

Go whiteknight elsewhere.