Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Like a tv show, will just end if theres no costumers anymore. They can come with anything realy. We can even go back to pass to fix future or something like that. All depends blizzards imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    The "End Time," I once called this place. I had not seen, by then; I did not know. You hope to... what? Stop me, here? Change the fate I worked so tirelessly to weave?

You crawl unwitting, like a blind, writhing worm, towards endless madness and despair. I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend.

Murozond yells: You know not what you have done. Aman'Thul... What I... have... seen...

He saw the end time, the aftermath of the hour of twilight, as a blessing compared to an even worse future. He was NOT trying to avert it.

The whole reason we went to the end time was because Murozond was blocking Nozdormu from going back to get the dragon soul to prevent the hour of twilight.
    And murozond was killed. The hour of twilight averted and the aspects lost their power.

Nozdormu averted his fate to become murozond
    Think of nozdormu like demons. Transcenting time and reality. He lost that power

Quote Originally Posted by Sonasol View Post
    Like a tv show, will just end if theres no costumers anymore. They can come with anything realy. We can even go back to pass to fix future or something like that. All depends blizzards imagination.
    Exactly. I don't want an alt azeroth but let's remember that nobody saw Cata, MoP or WoD coming. To think there's nothing they can do but go straight for the void lords is silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    And murozond was killed. The hour of twilight averted and the aspects lost their power.

Nozdormu averted his fate to become murozond
    Think of nozdormu like demons. Transcenting time and reality. He lost that power
    Let's say A is now. B is when Nozdormu becomes Murozind. And D is when we kill Murozond.

We've seen A and D. But not B and C. There's no rule saying nothing happens between B and D just because we know how it ends at D.

Nozdormu did not avert becoming Murozond. It still has to happen. And who says Murozond doesn't get a power boost along with his paint job?

"At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm. Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes. What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that we survived to fight another day. All that matters... is this moment
    He will become murozond
    He will dissapear
    He will attempt to do CoT fuckery he already did
    He will go to the end time
    And we will always kill him at the end time

He will become murozond
    He will dissapear
    He will attempt to do CoT fuckery he already did
    He will go to the end time
    And we will always kill him at the end time
    Yes. We know how Murozond dies. The point is that doesn't mean we've seen EVERYTHING he does befire he dies. Case in point we haven't even seen his corruptio yet. We have NOT SEEN his entire story.

Yes. We know how Murozond dies. The point is that doesn't mean we've seen EVERYTHING he does befire he dies. Case in point we haven't even seen his corruptio yet. We have NOT SEEN his entire story.
    After the battle Nozdormu took the time to explain that in one of the future timeways, he becomes the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight. Stunned, the three other Aspect listened as Nozdormu explained why he was late to the final battle: He was following another thread of information. He discovered who was behind the vast and dreadful conspiracy: The Old Gods. Nozdormu confirmed that they caused all of the horrible events against the Dragonflights and Azeroth. He stated that he believes even himself becoming the Infinite dragonflight leader in one timeline is caused by the Old Gods
    Murozond is done

Murozond was born from a really bad timewsy

So long as Blizz thinks WoW is financially viable they will keep it going. Lore is endless and if they think they've run out then they can do an alternate timeline like WoD. If they consider WoW is no longer financially viable, then no amount of lore/story will keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    So long as Blizz thinks WoW is financially viable they will keep it going. Lore is endless and if they think they've run out then they can do an alternate timeline like WoD. If they consider WoW is no longer financially viable, then no amount of lore/story will keep it going.
    But they created the end story themselves

Deleted
    But they created the end story themselves
    No one created the end story. Believing so is a complete lacking of creativity and imagination, especially when Blizzard always worked with a "gameplay > lore" logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    No one created the end story. Believing so is a complete lacking of creativity and imagination, especially when Blizzard always worked with a "gameplay > lore" logic.
    They did and its void

And even if the final conflict is the void lords doesn't mean we're heading right there now with no detours or other expansions. Or thay they'll be dealt with in one expansion

Take a look at the Legion. They had BC, half of WOD and only now Legion and we're not even ending Sargeras forever. Who says void lords would be beaten in one sitti g.

And even if the final conflict is the void lords doesn't mean we're heading right there now with no detours or other expansions. Or thay they'll be dealt with in one expansion

Take a look at the Legion. They had BC, half of WOD and only now Legion and we're not even ending Sargeras forever. Who says void lords would be beaten in one sitti g.
    Sargeras is done once sealed

The void naga and nzoth are pushed relentlessly in legion

Dont hold your breath

Deleted
    They did and its void
    Your believes doesn't make it so. Blizzard can and most likely will write lore beyond the Void.

Lore doesn't need to be about cosmic big bads all the time. I can easily build a set of expansions showcasing the creation of a new Great Darkness Beyond danger and its evolution.

The void naga and nzoth are pushed relentlessly in legion

Dont hold your breath
    Sealed. As in one day can be freed.

I expect next expansion will be azshara and N'oth. That doesn't mean we'll destroy the void lords or something at the same time.

Deleted
    ... you clearly don't know Blizzard. How many times Diablo was "done"? And the Overmind?

Your believes doesn't make it so. Blizzard can and most likely will write lore beyond the Void.

Lore doesn't need to be about cosmic big bads all the time. I can easily build a set of expansions showcasing the creation of a new Great Darkness Beyond danger and its evolution.
    And it becomes the most unhyped disinterested expansion ever. Not gonna happen

Deleted
    And it becomes the most unhyped disinterested expansion ever.
    To you.

Not gonna happen
    Already happened, it was called MoP.

Good lore is about good storytelling and characters, not just about previous established stuff.

As long is financially viable, Blizzard will keep writing new lore and doing new expansions. Their job is to make money with videogames.

To you.

Already happened, it was called MoP.

Good lore is about good storytelling and characters, not just about previous established stuff.
    Garrosh took 4 expansions to build

Also over half the conflict was from an old god and the insect race attached to him

Deleted
    Garrosh took 4 expansions to build

Also over half the conflict was from an old god and the insect race attached to him
    An entire continent based on one character, Chen.

Once again, Blizzard will keep writing new lore and you will keep telling that the new lore is the new endgame.

An entire continent based on one character, Chen.

Once again, Blizzard will keep writing new lore and you will keep telling that the new lore is the new endgame.
    And they even made Chen not actually from said continent.