2017 and people still cannot accept the Blizzard can and will ban you for whatever the fuck they want. In compliance with ToS or not, they can straight up be like 'i dont like you your banned f u' and there is nothing you can do but accept it, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    2017 and people still cannot accept the Blizzard can and will ban you for whatever the fuck they want. In compliance with ToS or not, they can straight up be like 'i dont like you your banned f u' and there is nothing you can do but accept it, get over it.

Nah man, its just persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Now we just need you to get banned to see if you accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Weird, the temp bans got overturned. Almost like they were unwarranted in the first place.
    There's a big difference between unwarranted and not being equally punished

Also did you guys really do the 'professional guild equivalent' of crying to mommy? Why is NG getting involved?
    Last edited by Raiju; 2017-08-09 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

Also did you guys really do the 'professional guild equivalent' of crying to mommy? Why is NG getting involved?
    Northern Gaming seems to be Limit dickriders thirsty for exposure to anyone with half a shred of notoriety. Their tweets are pathetic and reek of desperation for relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

He made the tweets on his own, not because we asked him to. Mack is a friend of the guild and frequently hangs out with us in WoW or in voice. Nothing more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Northern Gaming seems to be Limit dickriders thirsty for exposure to anyone with half a shred of notoriety. Their tweets are pathetic and reek of desperation for relevance.
    That's your opinion and you're entilted to it.

Blizzard employees are extremely spiteful. You don't want to get on their bad side

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, there's a lot of hatred and envy for guilds that are better than most people participating in this thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

All Blizzard had to do was send a message to all the top guilds that take part in account sharing - "Hey guys, we know account sharing is a thing, but now we want to take a harder stance on this. We will you finish out the tier without punishment as most top guilds have account shared already; but once Antorus opens, we will be issuing bans/suspensions for any player partaking in account sharing. This is your warning." or something like that (EU INCLUDED). RMT too. We know top guilds do it, give them a grace period before slapping bans on people. It just doesn't make sense to me that the same behavior has gone on for a long time but now they decide to get "serious" about it. If they are going to ban people for account sharing and RMT then every guild who does this deserves the same punishment, not just US. How bout all those rogues that left Method then rejoined an hour later with new names?

edit : words and lol @ NoTeethBrushmanGold
    Last edited by Supakitch; 2017-08-09 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    All Blizzard had to do was send a message to all the top guilds that take part in account sharing - "Hey guys, we know account sharing is a thing, but now we want to take a harder stance on this. We will you finish out the tier without punishment as most top guilds have account shared already; but once Antorus opens, we will be issuing bans/suspensions for any player partaking in account sharing. This is your warning." or something like that (EU INCLUDED). RMT too. We know top guilds do it, give them a grace period before slapping bans on people. It just doesn't make sense to me that the same behavior has gone on for a long time but now they decide to get "serious" about it.
    The warning happend already long ago, I guess it's slowly time to swing the axe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Their tweets make absolute sense, the only thing that was pathetic and desperate for attention was asmongold, the usual.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why arent method ppl getting banned for acc sharing then?

:conspiracythinking:

I don't know why Asmongold is opening his mouth on this case. So many guilds do RMT and share accounts, singling out specific people/guilds isn't "enforcing the rules" and he should know that. He also has no problem doing sale runs, as if doing it for gold or money has some large moral difference aside from "muh terms of service." Besides, he's the guy who thinks split runs have no impact on the game for anyone but like 20 guilds because he wants to run heroic every week and his guild literally can't kill Sassz'ine despite being 932 avg, it's almost like that fight being tuned to 925-928 due to split runs is too hard for his guild or something.

If they're going to enforce these rules, we need to see something closer to thousands of people get banned, you know some real consistency, and for an entire raid tier. If it's not a bannable offense for Method, it shouldn't be bannable for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether Asmongold is right or not, I can't blame him for calling out a cringy organization like Northern Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I don't know why Asmongold is opening his mouth on this case. So many guilds do RMT and share accounts, singling out specific people/guilds isn't "enforcing the rules" and he should know that. He also has no problem doing sale runs, as if doing it for gold or money has some large moral difference aside from "muh terms of service." Besides, he's the guy who thinks split runs have no impact on the game for anyone but like 20 guilds because he wants to run heroic every week and his guild literally can't kill Sassz'ine despite being 932 avg, it's almost like that fight being tuned to 925-928 due to split runs is too hard for his guild or something.

If they're going to enforce these rules, we need to see something closer to thousands of people get banned, you know some real consistency, and for an entire raid tier. If it's not a bannable offense for Method, it shouldn't be bannable for anyone else.
    Asmongold is opening his mouth because some random ass org is asking Blizz to stop banning players for things that are probably bannable, which isn't that bad in itself but the entire tweet chain would have been way shorter if Xyronic didn't give the most moronic response possible.

asmongold is a fucking meme.

between getting carried to glad, getting camped off stream for hours or getting carried through most of his mythic kills.

nobody in a world top-100 guild takes this idiot seriously. he should shut up about matters that he does not understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm glad they are gone anyway. No place for cheaters in the game, new or old accounts.
    Besides, Blizzard can ban them for whatever, it's their game.
    No they can not. They have Rights as Customer

smh asmongoloid did rmts himself in the past. Kettle pot black .. something
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Actually, no they don't.
    You agree to let Blizzard ban you for anything or nothing at all.
    Their game, their rules.

Don't like it? Go somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    I think you're mixing up "can not" with "will not."

Blizzard can ban anyone they want, but it doesn't mean that they will actually do that.