Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So when he come out?
    Like any day they decided to add the other Orc to the game?

Still wanting Kel'thuzad, but I might try out the other Orc that has been added to the game.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So when he come out?
    Like any day they decided to add the other Orc to the game?

Still wanting Kel'thuzad, but I might try out the other Orc that has been added to the game.
    If the leak is true, you and many others should be crying tears of joy next month. On a different note, Garrosh should be coming live this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    That's going to be extremely hard to do considering you (the player) have never played as Garrosh in anything. Where was this line of logic when Zul'jin came out?

"Zul'jin never threw a dagger, or buzz saws, or had some odd seconds of immortality, or threw a guillotine. There is nothing Zul'jin-themed in a Zul'jin hero."

I'm willing to accept you may be disappointed at a more defensive kit. Alright, we'll agree to disagree there. What I take issue with is people going "this isn't Garrosh at all, swinging his axe to control the battlefield. He'd never do that! It's simply not Garrosh!"
    Zul'Jin is a troll with high regenerative skills. He was known to be a ruthless warrior, going to extreme lengths in combat, even mutilating himself in order to avoid imprisonment. During his fight in Zul'Aman he threw axes. His kit pretty much represents all of it. Garroshes doesn't in any way, at least the way I see it.

Truth be told, there are a few heroes like this. Stukov is another infamous example, but even his "oddities", are kind of represented, like the Shove move. While the throw ability kind of does feel like something Garrosh would do, all his kit is only about setting up kills for his team and helping them out, which is kind of the opposite of the battle-hungry berserker Garrosh was always said to be in combat.

The only reason I would accept for Garrosh's crappy kit is if they're going with Grom as the duelist/bruiser.

But who knows when Grom will come?

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

First day impressions - a bit of a let down. I really can't stand how his melee attacks hit like wet noodle and his complete lack of mobility. He is (as expected after looking at his toolkit) very low damage hero, which I hate. Doesn't feel like Garrosh at all.

Too early to judge his power and availability but so far I think he is rather on the weak side - he feels like Muradin with slows instead of stuns and no escape tool. No damage, no wave clear, no stuns, no escapes. Looks like all his power comes from Q+E combos (Which really is not what I've expected from Garrosh).

Yeah, he feels weak. His power comes almost entirely from his Q+E. If he can't pull that off, he's a slow, not very tough, extremely low damage tank. Body Check is probably a required talent in order for him not to hit like a wet noodle. His E is also immensely frustrating to use as soon as Minions are involved.

I'd rather play Muradin and have stuns + a jump, or Arthas and have a reliable root + the sheer toughness. These characters fulfill their fantasy, I find. Garrosh definitely does not, whatever he is in the lore he's not the guy whose job it is to throw enemies at his allies because his own toughness and damage output are too low.

His toss ability needs to prioritize hero units. That's my biggest gripe so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played today with Garrosh, who was hella crazy with Wrecking Ball, and thanks to that, i've got easier job with taking down E.T.C or Gul'Dan. I played as Lunara, so makes sense i guess.

Meh, only annoying with Q+E combo and thats all. Artanis can do same thing on longer range.

He's so very squishy

He plays much better than I thought he would. His damage is not that low, especially with Decimate, and he's definitely not squishy at all. His ganking potential is through the roof. Good hero so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    He's so very squishy
    Yep he is actually squishy. I noticed that Lunara burst him very hard, played today as Lunara, and i hited Garrosh hard. Allthough when i got in my team Garrosh, as i said before, he makes team fights definetly easier, but that's depends on positioning when he use wrecking ball.

Also noticed, he work pretty well with Stukow, do to his op healing.

Deleted
    So when do i get the option to report someone for griefing with his throw?

lol Jaina's response to Garrosh in HotS is ridiculous.

"Be warned, Human, I am nothing like Thrall."

"I suppose."

Try not to try too hard there, Blizz. I know not EVERY set of characters have custom interactions (Even though they should since Blizzard has a billion zillion dollars), but Jaina probably should be one of those characters who does. Its not like Blizzard isn't clearly about to use Laura Bailey playing Jaina for a huge role in the next expansion, what with her being the Warcraft character represented at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-10 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    He's so very squishy
    Because he has lowest hp of all warriors (rexxar and dva have less but they have additional hp with misha and mech). He mostly rely on his stacking armor but its weak against burst dmg. Let say Kael's pyroblast deals 1000 dmg and Garrosh has 2000 hp and full health. Pyroblast deals full dmg and leaves Garrosh with 1000 HP and 25 armor. He's more resilient against sustain dps because of constant armor raising. In teamfights he can be ignored.

Deleted
    This is the worst hero to be released since Medivh I guess. I hate to play with him or have him in my team, hits like wet noodle and dies like some armor less gorilla.
    That guy needs some serious buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh in my eyes is very undertuned for a main tank. While I think he is very fun to play, I have had a terrible win rate record with him in HL: 4 wins, 12 losses. Not touching this Hero again until they address his numbers, since that's where I think the issue lies right now.

he sets up plays so amazingly well. I feel people are getting the wrong idea about what he's supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    he sets up plays so amazingly well.
    He can. Not nearly as easy as it sounds though. His pull only pulls in a small area, which means you need CCed or unaware opponents to pull off, and his throw targetting the nearest enemy and not prioritizing heroes means it's real easy to throw something other than you intend, especially if you're in lane. And he has nothing else beyond that often unreliable setup ability. Even with his armor, he's not actually that hard to burst down, he has no real engage or escape, and his damage is very low, so if you play against enemies capable of avoiding the setup, you bring nothing else to the table.