Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

You keep telling yourself that, buddy. The last thing we need is Antifa considered heroes.

The only thing antifa is managing to beat are store windows and car windows, some trash cans to i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    The only thing antifa is managing to beat are store windows and car windows, some trash cans to i believe.

1) Say it is acceptable to punch nazis.
    2) Reserve to yourself and yourself only the right to determine who is nazi.
    3) Punch whoever you want and fell justified.
    4) ????
    5) Profit.

PS: I will leave get your ass kicked by other people in Berkeley when they decide to fight back out of the list.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    pic
    Im just going by all the videos ive seen and those seem to take the most damage
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-08-09 at 08:27 PM.

By the way. Assembling a counter cultural youth group to violently shut down political discourse, justified with propagated lies about the opposition? Pretty sure that's straight out of the Nazi playbook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not anymore he's not!

God secret empire was good but i hate what they did to cap.

As fot bats he literally fights facsict supermam in injustice. Thinks its a safe bet hed bash the fash.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    99% of the people ANTIFA assaults and/or harasses are not Nazis. In America, ANTIFA will punch people who wear MAGA hats, or just carry American flags because they think they are "Nazis". Then if confronted by police, they lie and say they were the ones who were assaulted. Batman would never employ such cowardly tactics, and wouldn't assault people who are of no danger simply because they do not share the same ideas. This video streamlines every encounter with ANTIFA scum. 1. Accuse someone of being a nazi. 2. Ignore when they say they aren't a Nazi. 3. Punch them for being a Nazi. 4. Get caught by police, and play the victim like pussies. Wash rinse repeat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
    Do you seriously consider people wearing MAGA hats to be sane individuals ?

They are cheering a guy who is trying to dismantle checks and balances, put his entire family in the White House, and is now trying to pardon himself for his Russian high treason crimes

Can't get more fascist than that and if you support him well I have bad news for you

Anita Sarkeesian said that sargon is a human trash, beat the shit of this trash as well.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post

They are cheering a guy who is trying to dismantle checks and balances, put his entire family in the White House, and is now trying to pardon himself for his Russian high treason crimes

Can't get more fascist than that and if you support him well I have bad news for you
    Please inform me how Hillary Clinton was better.

Deleted
    Super heroes are retarded.

Deleted
    Please inform me how Hillary Clinton was better.
    She wasn't the only option Gary Johnson had a genuine shot but was hampered by Russian interference

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post

I'm pretty sure assaulting and harassing people for supporting their current President who was democratically elected is more fascist then wearing a hat. Everything you believe about Trump is hyperbolic nonsense, none of which is based in reality. AKA, your average ANTIFA member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love the people fallin for this. Man I miss the days when more creative stuff was needed.

Joker is Antifa

And 'murican

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Already linked Hub, but I like that we thought of the same thing.

No, he wouldn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well what about Anarky?