Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    only after social workers and others are aware for a long time but let it continue, also see http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723...rdish-car-wash
    It's still uncommon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    only after social workers and others are aware for a long time but let it continue, also see http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723...rdish-car-wash
    That place was raided 5 times, your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    you know those words are the same right
    But one has quotes around it, implying they're not really Asian, implying its white people co-opting Asian culture. Clearly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Obviously this is all the white woman in the second row's fault. She took advantage of these poor, innocent men.
    It's amazing how the bottom bitch is a reject from any kind of female appearance standards, yes.

you know those words are the same right
    The other refers to people who tend to be hard-working and smart enough to mind their own business, the other a newspeak term for media camouflage. Did you miss the joke?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    The other refers to people who tend to be hard-working and smart enough to mind their own business, the other a newspeak term for media camouflage. Did you miss the joke?
    You mean the failure that it isn't media camouflage in the UK, it's using language the populous understand

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    That place was raided 5 times, your point?
    It wasn't raided 6 times so not enough

It's become enough of a shit-show to make fun of with three words, yes, I'm doing it on purpose.

EDIT: There became another thread of this from where I followed the link and saw the picture... look at this bunch. Inbreeding is dangerous, kids.

That was a wall of degenerates I could've lived without ever seeing...

Edit: The mods should start banning the people always bringing up the "Asian or Asian"-topic.

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how the bottom bitch is a reject from any kind of female appearance standards, yes.

... That's a woman...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That was a wall of degenerates I could've lived without ever seeing...

... That's a woman...?
    According to the name, unless it's some §gender

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What does race have to do with a sex ring? It's illegal no matter what. There is no factual evidence that the police are afraid to go after and prosecute sex and pedophile rings.
    Actually, it does play some part in this. BBC News had a speaker from the Ramadan (sp?) foundation talking about this (he was a British Asian), admitting that there was an issue, especially within the Pakistani community, where some men saw white women are being sub human, and that it is ok to degrade and abuse them, hence why most of the victims were white females, they were specifically targeted for their race, for reasons that stemmed from a twisted cultural view, which exists in some parts of the Asian (Pakistani/Bangladesh in particular) communities, and that there was a need to talk about this, in order to try and get rid of this mindset. Yes, these scum bags were child molesters and rapists, but aspects of their crimes did stem from their cultural backgrounds (again, I am getting this from a British Asian Muslim activist before anyone calls me Hitler), and this is an issue that needs to be discussed. Sadly some will paint all Asian men from these parts as following that mindset, and make it very difficult to tackle the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you trying to tell me that people that are from Asia aren't Asian?

Deleted
    No he's just being an obtuse c u next tuesday trying to derail shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Why is it not okay to point out that they are being racist against us???
    They can't be racist. One of their members is white.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    No, I'm making a show of how the whole situation is ridiculous.

Since there just happens to be a few countries in Asia that aren't, you know, populated by [people of the more general Asian phenotype] that are continuously called Asian for a lack of more, shall I claim, sophisticated term.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Newcastle gang guilty of sex grooming
    UK? Check.
    City? Check.
    Gang? Check.
    Paedophilia? Check.

Me: More you-know-who.

*Clicks on link*

Me: Oh wow. That picture. Those names. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

= + =

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Give them 30 years or so in prison, should keep them from doing this shit for a while.
    Screw that. Public hangings for all eighteen.

Or maybe just split them up and put them in amongst the violent criminals. That'll take care of the problem, and at no cost to the public purse either. Oh, and it would mean you wouldn't technically have the death penalty on the books, so the usual suspects wouldn't get all in a palaver about that either.

= + =

What does race have to do with a sex ring? It's illegal no matter what. There is no factual evidence that the police are afraid to go after and prosecute sex and pedophile rings.
    Someone didn't read up about the Rotherham aftermath, or you'd know that the authorities were more afraid of being called racist than of letting gangs that made a point of targeting white girls for paedophilia.
    Still not tired of winning.

These Asian teenagers are out of control.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well there was the Rotherham incident in which the police explicitly were afraid to pursue the case for fear of such accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If you say so.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3609131.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well there was the Rotherham incident in which the police explicitly were afraid to pursue the case for fear of such accusations.
    The only one where it was stated out loud, but for a statement of that caliber I wouldn't be surprised if they were barred from doing it again on pain of termination.

More examples of toxic British culture

Oh, "asians"

so if they are asian how you guys in UK call actual asians, I guess also using this word, then how do you differentiate.

because the difference between lets say a pakistani and a korean is like a white boy and a black dude

yet both are "asians"

(;

What? It's fairly well accepted that the Rotherham issue was held up from being pressed because police were afraid of racism.

Culture has a lot more to do with sexual morals than race. To notice a disproportionate amount of this behavior coming from certain cultures isn't racism.