10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So love live sunshine?
    yeah, the school idol part should point it out :P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    yeah, the school idol part should point it out :P
    I lose track of how many there are.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I lose track of how many there are.
    only real big ones are like you said idolmaster/love live...then new generations of them
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    only real big ones are like you said idolmaster/love live...then new generations of them
    Im better at remembering the memes associated with them like...... (Mari) Its Joke and Anzu's love of not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im better at remembering the memes associated with them like...... (Mari) Its Joke and Anzu's love of not working.
    Oh yeah that's normal. Like I probably only remember 4-5 girls from cinderella girls

like the face made in this video...

Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2017-08-09 at 09:12 PM.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Railgun anime. Otherwise known as "one young girl sexually harasses other girl". Actually, after the first two episodes, it's calmed down a bit. Though the dub is nothing but all the female voice actors from Fairy Tail. Hearing Shelia hitting on Wendy is weird.

This is all you guys playing f/go and collecting multiple servants.
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ef1f3518e2c7bcdd5c6b970aba35977/tumblr_nw9indLJQC1uxzxp9o1_1280.gif[IMG]
    more like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Watching Railgun anime. Otherwise known as "one young girl sexually harasses other girl". Actually, after the first two episodes, it's calmed down a bit. Though the dub is nothing but all the female voice actors from Fairy Tail. Hearing Shelia hitting on Wendy is weird.
    There's your problem.

Sorry, I just had to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    There's your problem.

Sorry, I just had to.
    I could just ignore everyone and stop posting here, since that's the second time that's happened. I think that might be best for everyone.

I could just ignore everyone and stop posting here, since that's the second time that's happened. I think that might be best for everyone.
    You take us too seriously.

Being mean wasn't my intention.

Throwing insults at dubs is the pastime of half the thread, with no real venom behind it. It's part of demonstrating sub Master Race status.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    [img]http://replygif.net/thumbnail/1156.gif[/img
    That, however, was not so courteous.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's important to make it clear that we don't make fun of dubs because we just enjoy doing it. Of course we do enjoy doing it too, but that was never the point.

The point is that on top of having worse voice acting, you end up losing a lot of the original content just by swapping the intended audio to something else. The intonation, rhythm, choice of words, tone, speed of speech, melody of the phrases, feel of social proximity and so much other crap is usually simply lost when you dub. Then you have English voice actors not really matching the characters well, and the end result is almost always absolutely terrible.

So just relax, we don't really have anything against you. You can choose to consume media the way you want, as long as you enjoy doing it and is entertained by it, it's all fine. It's your time after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy dubs as well. I've been watching New Game, the first 6 anyways. I think the rest were also released recently.

Was he talking about Saten?

Anyone here watching Mahoujin GuruGuru (2017)? I see it popping up from time to time on reddit in "hidden gem" threads, but I'd like to read an opinion from someone whose shit taste I'm more familiar with since anything can get a following.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamers 5 - This lover's pentagon is getting great
    [CENTER]

Wow, Hajimete no Gal is next level garbage... so much so that I'm considering watching more to see how awful it gets... anyone know what sub groups do the uncensored version?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wow, Hajimete no Gal is next level garbage... so much so that I'm considering watching more to see how awful it gets... anyone know what sub groups do the uncensored version?
    [gyaru] does it .

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    catsite has 2 episodes from a group called [RH]

edit. never mind.