Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That part is certainly true kekekeke.
    I'm probably wrong here but it feels almost like your saying that it isn't reasonable that the President of the United States requires nearly hourly emotional pep talks? Guess what buckaroo, if you were the most powerful man on earth then you too would require near constant validation from your staffers to tell you that you were doing a good job. Especially when there is all this fake news bollocks floating around which constantly lies about the most mundane of issues (like the amount of people that intended your inauguration or whether Covfefe is a real thing or not (it totally is btw)) in order to undermine you.

Donald Trump is loved by billions of people across the globe and garners universal respect from fellow world leaders. His poll numbers are unprecedented, and never before has the US Government achieved such a spectacle in it's opening days of office. Fuck you and your MSM spouting mouth, thank god we have our own Presidential news show hosted by someone we can trust to tell us whats really going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I'm probably wrong here but it feels almost like your saying that it isn't reasonable that the President of the United States requires nearly hourly emotional pep talks? Guess what buckaroo, if you were the most powerful man on earth then you too would require near constant validation from your staffers to tell you that you were doing a good job. Especially when there is all this fake news bollocks floating around which constantly lies about the most mundane of issues (like the amount of people that intended your inauguration or whether Covfefe is a real thing or not (it totally is btw)) in order to undermine you.

Donald Trump is loved by billions of people across the globe and garners universal respect from fellow world leaders. His poll numbers are unprecedented, and never before has the US Government achieved such a spectacle in it's opening days of office. Fuck you and your MSM spouting mouth, thank god we have our own Presidential news show hosted by someone we can trust to tell us whats really going on!
    I eagerly await Lara Trump's next podcast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I eagerly await Lara Trump's next podcast!
    Is that her name? Well god bless her anyway! Libtards such as yourself are so afraid to hear the truth that you will decry her completely unbiased and totally not sycophantic coverage as fake news no doubt.

Like suddenly the friends and family members of an administration don't know infinitely more about the situation than you do and have no vested interest in reporting that truth to the real Americans of the USA.

Like srsrly, where the fuck do people like you get off!

You think Donald Trump is loved by literally billions? Also no other president has had to have any type of positive reinforcement, hell Obama wanted to know negative news about him so he can try to fix it. Trump wants to stroke his fucking ego, not fix anything. And Trump's "news" show isn't telling you whats going on, it tells you what you want to hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Is that her name? Well god bless her anyway! Libtards such as yourself are so afraid to hear the truth that you will decry her completely unbiased and totally not sycophantic coverage as fake news no doubt.

Like suddenly the friends and family members of an administration don't know infinitely more about the situation than you do and have no vested interest in reporting that truth to the real Americans of the USA.

this can be the result of brain washing.... unless they washed with sulfuric acid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You think Donald Trump is loved by literally billions? Also no other president has had to have any type of positive reinforcement, hell Obama wanted to know negative news about him so he can try to fix it. Trump wants to stroke his fucking ego, not fix anything. And Trump's "news" show isn't telling you whats going on, it tells you what you want to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde
    this can be the result of brain washing.... unless they washed with sulfuric acid.
    Is it really this easy to troll people on MMO-C? No wonder the Trumpkins have so much fun.

Sure, they probably know a lot more about the situation. But if you think for one damn minute they have no vested interest in reporting a truth to people in the USA, then you've been taking crazy pills. Even blood relatives of dear Trumpy have a vested interest in not telling him anything he doesn't want to hear. He'd probably disinherit them or some other nonsense Trump has been known to do. Here's a great example; the time where Trump reneged on a pledge to pay for the medical bills of his nephew's poor sick baby. A baby. Of the son of his late brother, Freddy. Why? Because they got cut out of the will from Donald and Freddy's fathers will. A will Donald helped draft, and was said to heavily influence the father in writing due to Fred Sr.'s dementia. You do ANYTHING that could upset the big baby Donald, blood relative or no, he'll do anything to make you pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Sure, they probably know a lot more about the situation. But if you think for one damn minute they have no vested interest in reporting a truth to people in the USA, then you've been taking crazy pills. Even blood relatives of dear Trumpy have a vested interest in not telling him anything he doesn't want to hear. He'd probably disinherit them or some other nonsense Trump has been known to do. Here's a great example; the time where Trump reneged on a pledge to pay for the medical bills of his nephew's poor sick baby. A baby. Of the son of his late brother, Freddy. Why? Because they got cut out of the will from Donald and Freddy's fathers will. A will Donald helped draft, and was said to heavily influence the father in writing due to Fred Sr.'s dementia. You do ANYTHING that could upset the big baby Donald, blood relative or no, he'll do anything to make you pay for it.
    And another one......

Is it really this easy to troll people on MMO-C? No wonder the Trumpkins have so much fun.
    Usually, people aren't stupid enough to admit they're currently trolling and thus risk getting a ban. But hey, if you want to look stupid, go for it.

Usually, people aren't stupid enough to admit they're currently trolling and thus risk getting a ban. But hey, if you want to look stupid, go for it.
    When the content of a message is so utterly stupid I still have enough faith in humanity that they don't need an /s tag to highlight the fucking obvious.

When the content of a message is so utterly stupid I still have enough faith in humanity that they don't need an /s tag to highlight the fucking obvious.
    Considering there are plenty of people on MMO-Champ who actually believe such things? You bet your ass. I'd name a few, but then I'd risk an infraction.

Considering there are plenty of people on MMO-Champ who actually believe such things? You bet your ass. I'd name a few, but then I'd risk an infraction.
    The sad part about this is I kinda know what you mean. Still most of them are much better at the game than to use language like I've done for the past month. This is the first topic I've posted in where people didn't get the joke.

<insert this is why Kilary lost the election>.

Seriously though, eveyone knows who the troll accounts are and the disingenuous totally woke independents are, step back a little or you're going to continue to play into their hands.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2017-08-10 at 01:29 AM.

recent poll had 35% of trump supporters believed Jr's meeting with the Russian Lawyer is fake news, not the content of the meeting the fact he actually met with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    recent poll had 35% of trump supporters believed Jr's meeting with the Russian Lawyer is fake news, not the content of the meeting the fact he actually met with her.
    Yeah yeah, you guys win. The fruit is so low hanging these days it's practically a root vegetable.

Yeah yeah, you guys win. The fruit is so low hanging these days it's practically a root vegetable.
    Then go troll the alt right or something.

Dude, you should really indicate when you're being sarcastic like this. I know it's obvious, but Poe's Law is stretched thin these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of whether or not this is true (it most likely is), the mere fact that it's easily believable that it is true says a lot about this administration.

EVERYONE knows that Trump has a huge ego that's more fragile than glass Christmas ornaments, and constantly needs to be told how great he is. Even his cultists don't deny it. Some even believe that his big fragile ego is what makes him great.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Libtards such as yourself are so afraid to hear the truth that you will decry her completely unbiased and totally not sycophantic coverage as fake news no doubt.
    He says in a thread specifically about Trump doing exactly that. Kek.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem a little triggered there buddy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that people have posted what you did sarcastically as total and honest truth. Their truth anyway. That's why it's become absolutely impossible to tell when someone is serious, trolling, or being sarcastic on these forums anymore.

Because what you think was over the top obvious BS has been stated in complete sincerity before.

Doesn't he get enough felatting from just watching Fox shows like Hannity? I swear if he could he would be attached to Donnys crotch at all times.