Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They weren't there under false pretenses, either. They were all intended to be normal 1 on 1 dates.
    Exactly. The only thing that went wrong was his timing. Otherwise he would've had a 1v1 date with each one of them and they would not have known the wiser. But because he messed up preparations, it's a sensational story that deserves recognition and banding together of the Order of the Sisterhood to bring the hammer down on this bad, bad man, mmkay!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Six women discover that they're an easy lay.

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They weren't there under false pretenses, either. They were all intended to be normal 1 on 1 dates.
    That's some really shitty planning, then. Who the hell expects a date to last less than 45 minutes, even if it's a meh/bad one?

He would have been far better off doing a "let's meet for coffee" approach where no one really expects things to last longer than 20-30 minutes, and if he felt like he had hit it off with one of the girls he could have asked for as second date/asked if she was available for drinks later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's some really shitty planning, then.
    Let's be serious, have any of us actually done something like what he did, even remotely close?? I think most of us are scheduling 1 date a day. You'd be hard-pressed to meet someone who could plan something that well to begin with.

Every topic about women around here seems to strike a nerve with the "I don't like girls because they don't like me" brigade.

Without fail, a bunch of humorless ninnies come in make it about men vs women and either absolve the man of every perceived wrongdoing, even if farcical, or to take a shot at women.

Just relax, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Let's be serious, have any of us actually done something like what he did, even remotely close?? I think most of us are scheduling 1 date a day. You'd be hard-pressed to meet someone who could plan something that well to begin with.
    I mean no, but I'm also female and I have mostly been in LTRs since freshman year of college.

Based on the looks of his dates, he might have been just looking to get laid and could have possibly been down dating (not sure if that's the actual term but w/e). I mean, not to shit on other women but they're pretty average looking...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Every topic about women around here seems to strike a nerve with the "I don't like girls because they don't like me" brigade.

Without fail, a bunch of humorless ninnies come in make it about men vs women and either absolve the man of every perceived wrongdoing, even if farcical, or to take a shot at women.

Just relax, boys.
    Were you waiting a month to post that to feel cool on the forums? This hasn't broken out into anything, so far we're just discussing how stupid it was. Completely off-base post you made, lol.

Were you waiting a month to post that to feel cool on the forums? This hasn't broken out into anything, so far we're just discussing how stupid it was. Completely off-base post you made, lol.
    Uh huh, so far you and a couple of others have already made salty comments. Just wait, the swarm will come soon. You will know their coming when Sydanyo posts. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Based on the looks of his dates, he might have been just looking to get laid and could have possibly been down dating (not sure if that's the actual term but w/e). I mean, not to shit on other women but they're pretty average looking...
    You're getting into baseless judgement territory, I thought a couple of them were pretty, I'd give a few of them a shot.

His timing was wrong, but I don't think it was a horrible thing to do at all if he spaced those out a bit better, he payed for them after all. They all sound super upset that he wasn't totally hooked on them the moment they stepped in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Uh huh, so far you and a couple of others have already made salty comments. Just wait, the swarm will come soon. You will know their coming when Sydanyo posts. :P
    So you're just baiting out what you perceive as salty comments to get a rise out of people for the purpose of proving some point? Nice.

You're getting into baseless judgement territory, I thought a couple of them were pretty, I'd give a few of them a shot.
    Well you asked for an explanation as to how he'd get to line up six dates in one night, I offered an explanation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you asked for an explanation as to how he'd get to line up six dates in one night, I offered an explanation.
    No, sorry, I never asked that lol.

No, sorry, I never asked that lol.
    Ahh well. You have one now!

I agree it's unusual to line up six dates in one night, I highly doubt it's due to an amazing personality. Probably met on Tinder.

He was completely stupid with his planning. If he wanted to do that he should've just done 2 or 3 dates a day, spaced out instead of trying to do what he did.

Deleted
    That's kinda normal - if you are not sure about size and fit when ordering shoes you just order multiple at once instead of starting the next order after sending the prior one back.

TIL A first date = You're in a dedicated relationship with women.

Going on 6 dates, is not a bad thing. Nor should anyone think it is, how is that a bad thing? I mean, the way he did it was "stupid" yes but theres' literally nothing wrong with dating 6 different people. Anyone telling me any decent looking single female isn't talking to a handful of men at any given time they consider an option are just denying reality. Something tells me those women would have been the Clingy type if they get upset that a single guy would dare talk to more than one woman

Still, 6 dates in the same bar? Thats just stupid, though I would have just left. Trying to put myself in the ladies shoes, and I would have just left, its not a big deal lol

Was this an episode of Boy Meets World?

P.S. Thread immediately degenerates into a debate over the appearance of said women. Should've predicted that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How is their attractiveness even relevant?
    How is not? In fact, if they're not attractive (especially to him), nothing else is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You've never even met them and you're commenting on them being average.
    Well, when one says they're average-looking, that usually refers to how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It definitely can be racist.
    Only if that person has something against that race in general. One cannot control who one's attracted to and in that context, it cannot be "racist". Period. That's the equivalent of saying, "It can be homophobic for a straight guy to not be attracted to a gay guy."

Calling someone "average-looking" is not a baseless judgment. Anyone who's seen a variety of people can legitimately make that call. In this case, not only was it not baseless, it was factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    That's kinda normal - if you are not sure about size and fit when ordering shoes you just order multiple at once instead of starting the next order after sending the prior one back.
    Right?

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    TIL A first date = You're in a dedicated relationship with women.
    That was my first thought. The real idiots are those that think meeting for the first date or even dating in general is inherently exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What a sleaze.
    How's that make him a "sleaze"? What if he met these girls online? Given that the accuracy of profiles is less than 10% on average, it's safe to assume that you won't like 1/10 people when meeting them in person the first time. That people think there's some expectation of exclusivity on a first date is pretty infantile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post

Only if that person has something against that race in general. One cannot control who one's attracted to and in that context, it cannot be "racist". Period. That's the equivalent of saying, "It can be homophobic for a straight guy to not be attracted to a gay guy."
    So you're going to tell me asian fetishists are not racist with what they think of asians just because they don't have animosity against us?