Boy goes to playground, gets beaten up by immigrant bullies

A mother has voiced her outrage after she discovered a video of her 11-year-old son being beaten up in a playground on Facebook.

In the footage, the schoolboy is knocked to the ground by an older child who sits on him and repeatedly punches him in the head.

A jeering mob then surrounded them and appeared to shout 'spit in his face'.

The victim's mother, who asked not to be named, said she was left feeling 'sick in her stomach' when it emerged the video had been watched more than 1,300 times.

She said: 'I can't watch it. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that firstly my son was beaten up and secondly it was filmed.

'He is fine now, but the whole thing just makes me so angry. It is bringing it all back for him having it shared so much, it feels like he is the hot topic online.

'My mum, sister and his dad have seen it and are all really mad. My mum feels terrible because it happened while he was over at her house.

'I don't know who uploaded it, but I don't think it is right. I just felt sick and so angry. I got really mad.

'I can't watch or hear about any child getting hurt without getting mad, and now it has happened to my own son. It is every parent's worst nightmare.'

The fight happened at a playground in Bristol while the boy was visiting his grandmother's house.

Eventually two other boys intervened and stopped the fight.

The worried parent described the boy as 'shaken' by his experience, less than a month before he will begin secondary school.

She said: 'It happened when my son was at his nan's house for the night. I collected him the next day and he told me what happened.

'I was really angry. I could see he didn't have any serious marks or injuries, but I couldn't believe these kids - who are all older than my son - could do this to him.

'He was definitely shaken, but he played it down.

'It is really sad because he used to go over and see her for a bit most weekends and that has stopped because he doesn't want to see the boys again.

'He is also starting big school next month and I don't want what happened to affect him at his new school.'

The woman said she had approached parents of the children involved to discuss what had happened but they had been unwilling to do so.

An Avon and Somerset Police spokesman said: 'This incident has not been reported to us as a crime.

'We always encourage anyone who has been affected by a crime to come forward and talk to us.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oes-viral.html

Some questions for discussion:
    1) Why don't bullies get disciplined with the cane? Seemed to work well for the previous generations.
    2) How can the government justify importing populations that beat up locals? The government has a sacred duty to protect its people.
    3) Why aren't kids taught self-defense moves to deal with violent bullies? "Violence is not the answer" never works unless you're okay with getting your face pummeled.

Hey, when people mention bullying, what is the bog standard agitprop answer ?

1)''Weak pussies that need to toughen up''
    2) A fawning admiration for ''the tough guys'' that punch smaller kids and prove thus their manhood

I mean, that must be true even if the kid is not approved by your local Great Wizard, isn'it ? Where are the usual ''tuf guys'' applauding the bully and calling the other kid ''a weak beta''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-10 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    2) How can the government justify importing populations that beat up locals? The government has a sacred duty to protect its people.
    Nowhere in the entire article it says the bully was an immigrant. Me thinks you're projecting your own racism and xenophobia into an unrelated incident.

More importantly however, "importing populations that beat up locals", seems to imply you view ALL immigrants partaking in this kind of behavior. Which is not the case. Bullying is not an issue segregated exclusively and uniquely to immigrants or minorities. Bullies come in all shapes and forms, from all age groups, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religions, social status, and backgrounds.

To point at a specific group and go "look, THEY ARE THE BULLIES, ONLY THEM, NOBODY ELSE, WHY IS NOBODY FIGHTING THEM!?!?!?!" is both ignorant, and bigoted as fuck.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

1) Why don't bullies get disciplined with the cane? Seemed to work well for the previous generations.
    3) Why aren't kids taught self-defense moves to deal with violent bullies? "Violence is not the answer" never works unless you're okay with getting your face pummeled.
    1 - If the fight is serious enough it's classified as assault and the perpetrator goes on to juvenile justice or higher courts.

2 - Were you ever a child? Fights happen. Sometimes against people bigger and older than you. Also what if it turns out the boy had called the other kids "sand n*****s?" or some other horrible epithet? Isn't that grounds on a playground for an ass-beating? Sure I'm 38 so my gradeschool years are well behind me and I know what being the target of being bullied is like, but there's always a bit more and they aren't just importing in mean ol' kids to beat on our special and sensitive snowflakes.

3 - What makes you presume the kid had no knowledge of self defense? Here's a hint, when betting on a fight, bet on the big guy. Unless the little guy is really skilled the moment a bigger person grabs them they are seriously fucked.

Beating the fuck out of nazis worked for previous generations, but for some reason the alt-right don't like it any more.

1) we are living in a world were hitting a child is considered child abuse these days so we can't discipline children anymore like we used to.

2)Why should the government care? Its not their child they don't care what happens to the locals.

3) You can teach your child self-defense as a parent

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't shit stir about immigrants when the article mentions nothing about them

Closing