Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want this

I want this now
    As do I. I love redemption arcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALso lets not forget he didnt learn of the dragon balls until after the saiyan arc (well during). He was listening in on Vegeta and Nappas' scouters. Then he decided I can rule forever!

Wait.

The tournament has 6 Saiyans. They could do the ritual (if it doesn't take them half on hour this time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wait.

The tournament has 6 Saiyans. They could do the ritual (if it doesn't take them half on hour this time).
    I want it to be caulifla

THE RAAAGGGGEEEEE

I mean Goku, Veggie, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale, and Gohan

lol its obvious that Goku will go SSG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    lol its obvious that Goku will go SSG.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he? SSB is superior to it.

Caulifla seems the most likely candidate. She is obsessed with the SSJ transformations and the power that comes from them. She wants Blue, but they can't teach her that in 30 minutes. SSG is easier to get in this circumstance.

Why would he? SSB is superior to it.

Caulifla seems the most likely candidate. She is obsessed with the SSJ transformations and the power that comes from them. She wants Blue, but they can't teach her that in 30 minutes. SSG is easier to get in this circumstance.
    considering that we got a possible leak about SSJ Red (SSJ hairstyle) last weak, its definitely Goku. SSG could be connected to SSJ Red.

and the fact that Ken Xyro asked the producer if Goku going Super Saiyan God in an episode summary is an error, he said it isn't and it will appear.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-09 at 08:50 PM.

I hope a master SSG is the ''new form'', it never made sense for me that blue is better

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I hope a master SSG is the ''new form'', it never made sense for me that blue is better
    in RoF, they should have made Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan hairstyle.

no need to change its color to blue.

just a true Super Saiyan God with spiked hair.

How you think Goku will deal with the fact that all the universes aside from his own will be erased? You think he'll use the "Super Dragon Balls" to wish back all the universes that Zeno erased? What's to stop Zeno from just erasing them again? Considering these universes were set for erasure in the first place, I doubt Zeno would just say, "Oh, Okay."

It's gonna suck that all the cool Saiyans we've met from Universe 6 will just cease to be after the Tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    could be an energy saving trick like in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    in RoF, they should have made Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan hairstyle.

no need to change its color to blue.

just a true Super Saiyan God with spiked hair.
    Agree, my main problem with Blue is that it fell to force, I mean, we got this huge hype about SSG that can rival gods only to skip to another transformation because reasons

IMO SSB is just a SS but with controlled ki. Basically they are faster and stronger, but something like the LSSJ form has more power than SSB, just not controllable.

It makes sense that SSG to be a form on its own, given the battle between Goku and Beerus in BotG. Beerus used like 80% of his power then? Well I think that Beerus against a SSB will only use 50-60% of his full power...

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    IMO SSB is just a SS but with controlled ki. Basically they are faster and stronger, but something like the LSSJ form has more power than SSB, just not controllable.

It makes sense that SSG to be a form on its own, given the battle between Goku and Beerus in BotG. Beerus used like 80% of his power then? Well I think that Beerus against a SSB will only use 50-60% of his full power...
    BoG movie ain't canon.

the percentage of power that Beerus used against Goku was never stated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    could be an energy saving trick like in the manga.
    Dyspo is beating up Hit.

Goku uses weaker version of Super Saiyan God.

Hit is on the level of Super Saiyan Blue.

- - - Updated - - -

best part about Super Saiyan God is its aura

- - - Updated - - -

and I hope its not to conserve the stamina because he already transformed 3 times into SSB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    How you think Goku will deal with the fact that all the universes aside from his own will be erased? You think he'll use the "Super Dragon Balls" to wish back all the universes that Zeno erased?
    Yes.

What's to stop Zeno from just erasing them again? Considering these universes were set for erasure in the first place, I doubt Zeno would just say, "Oh, Okay."
    I think that's pretty much exactly what he'll do, especially if Goku asks him nicely or mentions that they'll be able to do another exciting tournament with all the universes back. During the Zen Exhibition Match, Zeno was willing to spare all the universes if Bergamo won against Goku, so he seemingly doesn't care that much.

Zeno is naive child. They will propably be okay with Goku wishing the universes back. Grand Priest and other angels will likely be pretty pissed, though.

Zeno is naive child. They will propably be okay with Goku wishing the universes back. Grand Priest and other angels will likely be pretty pissed, though.
    What if... Those other universes contain GT and Omega survived and next arc is a Super GT merger for the utmost wtf
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

The only way I could probably think it would work without them having multiple universes would be... Making one universe, but compact it with all 12 universes.

I would think though... Wouldn't wishing back universes (Or ANY wish infact) be... a failure? If the Super Dragon Balls are held between 2 mirrored universes and there can be only one winner... Won't there be the potential that half the Dragon Balls get erased also??

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    The only way I could probably think it would work without them having multiple universes would be... Making one universe, but compact it with all 12 universes.

I would think though... Wouldn't wishing back universes (Or ANY wish infact) be... a failure? If the Super Dragon Balls are held between 2 mirrored universes and there can be only one winner... Won't there be the potential that half the Dragon Balls get erased also??
    Xeno loves goku and hed let it pass especially cause it means he gets to see goku fight stronger people
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k