Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why is the first thing that came to my mind this guy?

But I digress. It's not like McDonalds is known for their high quality meals and good service anyways. But I have to say that I didn't have any really bad experiences like undercooked food or something like that. Your complains seem kinda silly though.

Hey guys I heard this is the cool thread to hang out and act superior to someone working at a fast food chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Whats wrong with wanting round cheese? THe bun is round, the patty is round, why shouldnt the cheese? I suppose it also doesnt upset you that they sell hot dogs in packs of 10 and hot dog buns in packs of 8 so you need to buy 2 packs of buns and throw 6 away to make a pack of hot dogs
    Or you make 8 hotdogs. I know it's crazy, but hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    #'muricanproblems

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I have noticed that every McDonalds I've frequented in the past year has continually increased their service time. But that could be due to them trying to cater to every want and expanding the menu. Idiots asking for "fries with no salt" slow down the entire process. When people suggest these yahoos deserve a $15 minimum wage, I just chuckle. The sooner we automate these tasks, the sooner I won't have to worry about the high school drop out fucking up my order and forgetting to give me the dressing to go with my salad.
    You really think asking for no salt slows time down like that? From the time I place my order a new batch of fries would be done by time I get to window and yes I'm that guy that asks for no salt because the taste of salt is horrendous.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Or you make 8 hotdogs. I know it's crazy, but hey.
    What do you do with the other 2?

shove them up your ass like any normal person would?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah basically this

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously - if you stumbled by it this much - you can mince them and shove in other 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Today was the last straw and I have officially added McDonalds to my boycott list. I demand they either increase the quality of staff to make the food properly, or lower their prices. At almost $9.00 for a large Big Mac meal their prices are very close to what you would pay for a cooked to order higher quality (and more substantial meat patty) burger and fries at a diner or pub. The only reason anyone eats at McDonalds is speed. Here are a list of things that happen no matter which McDonalds Ive gone to, that continue even after repeated complaints to management.

Drive Thru is the priority. They couldnt care less about the people inside, as long as they meet that drive thru time goal, often cheating the clock by parking people after they order as well

Undercooking/not cooking food properly in order to rush people through the drive thru or to get them out of the lobby

Putting full to the top baskets of fries and chicken nuggets in the deep fryer which causes them to not cook properly because they are all crammed in. Regulations require baskets to be no more than 30% full. The workers are lazy and dont want to be constantly manning the fryers.

Pulling fries up 20 to 30 seconds early which makes them floppy and not golden brown. (same goes for hash browns in the morning)

Being skimpy on sauces and condiments (when you squeeze a burger the sauces should drip out the sides. You shouldnt have to take off the top bun and wonder where the ketchup is, nor would any normal person be able to use 2 packets of ketchup for an entire large order of fries, or 1 sauce cup for 6 nuggets and be satisfied.

Giving you 1 napkin if you use the drive through. Who in the hell can eat an entire meal using just one napkin???

And their biggest offense - Leaving the damn cheese exposed to air all day!!!!! This cause the edges/corners to dry out and become nasty. The lazy asses cant even take the time to cover the cheese each time they pull a slice out of the bin

And lastly, I have written an email to corporate twice a week for the last 2 years requesting McDonalds switch to round cheese as square cheese causes my OCD to flare. The bun is round, the burger is round, why in the hell cant the cheese be round too!!

Am I the only one that is outraged by these things? People need to stop eating at MCDonalds to force them to change!
    You know you can make most of this stuff at home for a fraction of the cost, right? It'll neatly solve all of your problems, as you don't have to depend on others to get exactly what you want the same way every time.

Sure, it takes longer, but the taste of not spending $9 on $2.50 food is sweeter. Most of the recipes can be found with a simple Google search.

Put an extra one in two buns? Or extra half in four and so on?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The cost of the meat, cheese, lettuce, onions, buns, condiments (etc), will be more than $2.50. But you get more for your money.
    It really isn't. My friend works at Maccas and staff gets 75% off purchases which is still considered cost efficient. He saw the prices of ingredients they bought into store and estimated a Big Mac cost between $1.60 and $1.80 to make, The Pre-mix drinks cost about 7c per liter. Most markup at Maccas is staff/store costs like Electricity/Gas/upkeep.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I'm not sure where you live that a Big Mac Meal is $9. A large Big Mac Meal here in Southern California (one of the most expensive places in the country) is only $8, a small is $6.50 I believe.
    Yah i think i can get the grand big big mac meal here for 9 or 10$.

Just don't eat McDonalds then..

You sure went through a lot of trauma for an optional experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuthirin View Post
    You know you can make most of this stuff at home for a fraction of the cost, right? It'll neatly solve all of your problems, as you don't have to depend on others to get exactly what you want the same way every time.

Sure, it takes longer, but the taste of not spending $9 on $2.50 food is sweeter. Most of the recipes can be found with a simple Google search.
    Except I dont have time to go home and make a burger on my 30 minute lunch break, and they do not provide a grill at my emloyer

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    They order no salt because the odds are good they will be hot, and that they will get extra fries, then some add their own salt after in the amount they like.
    Heart patients are generally limited to 2,000mg of salt per day. They require "no salt" to make eating at McDonalds possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Yah i think i can get the grand big big mac meal here for 9 or 10$.
    Hes getting the measly small combo for $7. if you want a manly sized portion that wont leave you hungry you get the large combo which is upwards of $9

10+ Year Old Account
    Except I dont have time to go home and make a burger on my 30 minute lunch break, and they do not provide a grill at my emloyer
    Make your own lunch and take it with you to work. Save yourself all that money you stress over so much and cut out about 600 excessive calories. Win win